(shouting)

Bunny Must Die, yo

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
McGack

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

Post by McGack »

i find Phoenix kicking over a gap a whole lot easier than run jumping in most situations
Rabbits are the masters of time in this universe raocow stopping it wont affect them

pumkpin pope is one of the main reasons i hate the boomerang, it destroys the floor on you, though ive seen that being used as a tactic
Godel

Post by Godel »

"With thunder crapping...ooh I said a bad word...it wasn't a bad word, it was in Engrish."
Haha XD

Anyways good luck with the rest of the tower
SomerandomGuy

Post by SomerandomGuy »

I just tried this game.
My first challenge was working out the buttons to get to the button config
Duker
I post u2be tags I guess

Post by Duker »

Crimson wrote:
Duker wrote:
Crimson wrote:Alabasta from One Piece?
Whu? I think you're in the wrong thread.
Did you watch the video?
Yes and I don't remember that he said anything relevant to your post, and even if he did you just said it out of nowhere as far as this thread goes.
fart.
Crimson

Post by Crimson »

Duker wrote:and even if he did you just said it out of nowhere as far as this thread goes.
Who the hell even cares about this, let alone try and call someone out for it

It's the way I posted, deal with it.
Duker
I post u2be tags I guess

Post by Duker »

Crimson wrote:
Duker wrote:and even if he did you just said it out of nowhere as far as this thread goes.
Who the hell even cares about this, let alone try and call someone out for it

It's the way I posted, deal with it.
Call out? So if I would post, "Ohio, in Alabama?" (or w/e) in a post without nothing else you wouldn't wonder what the hell I'm trying to say in a thread about a LP? I even rewatched the video and I still have no clue what you're referring to.
fart.
Kristian

Post by Kristian »

Godel wrote:"With thunder crapping...ooh I said a bad word...it wasn't a bad word, it was in Engrish."
Heh.

The Pumpkin Pope didn't seem as lolwut as some of the bosses, but he was cool anyways.
<SNN> WHO DARES
<Kristian> TO TRY TO STOP THE TIME BOMB?!
Sniggerb0bble
These arms ain't ever going down.

Post by Sniggerb0bble »

It may be worth noting that the room after the boss in today's video was, in my opinion, by far, the hardest room in the whole game. It takes all of the nuisances of the games controls, and jams them into one vertical room that is easy to fall down.
IDK Ryu Bateson

Post by IDK Ryu Bateson »

As I just recently started watching raocows MariAri LP and I heard him getting "a bit" overexcitited about throwing Reisen into spikes I wonder if this game and its spikes are some kind of devine punishment... than again considering how the MariAri LP is said to have ended horribly, it may have been the punishment already and there's just a dark side within raocows soul that makes him enjoy torturing bunnies and thus makes him fail on purpose in this game... am I making sense right now? Hopefully not.
Anyway, this vid today felt like a lot of progress was made. Although I'm probably totally wrong here.
What's the worst part of the internet? Maybe it's people who believe "being funny" equals disrespect, stupidity and plain ignorance.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Sniggerb0bble wrote:It may be worth noting that the room after the boss in today's video was, in my opinion, by far, the hardest room in the whole game. It takes all of the nuisances of the games controls, and jams them into one vertical room that is easy to fall down.
I agree. But once you figure it out it's not that hard. But it'll always be frustrating.
Terry von Feleday

Post by Terry von Feleday »

"Haha, well you thought you could use bunny dolls to continue a boss without having to restart so they have some purpose beyond frustrating collectionists? WELL FUCK YOU."
McGack

Post by McGack »

>.< argh what a speedrun killer
i had no damn idea that you positively had to check out the scene with Chelsea in order to get to the end
im not professional or anything but i could've done it in under an hour
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

Terry von Feleday wrote:"Haha, well you thought you could use bunny dolls to continue a boss without having to restart so they have some purpose beyond frustrating collectionists? WELL FUCK YOU."
Well actually...
The final boss has around half a dozen different forms. Using a bunny doll will refill your health and time, but you restart from the form you were last at.
I also used a few bunny dolls after dying due to Bunny's mockery of a control system. They're useful when you run around collecting powerups for 10 minutes without remembering to save.
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Click here to download TTT Version 3.0!
Click here to download TTT Version &.%2!
Click here to download the latest version of Java!
haligonian

Post by haligonian »

Every time I come back this thread has another million pages.

PUMPKIN KING !
Still not as awesome as the cat. But cooler than the German dude.

Also what's up with those doll things with swords that are a pain to kill?
Is it there just to give you a hard time even though this game kinda already does that?
I'm really nice.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

It's a new enemy?
Burgers

Post by Burgers »

"Whirlwind of emotion"? is that referring to the video we get tomorrow?

Also the whole "it's not a bug" was...interesting. O_o
Daze

Post by Daze »

Burgers wrote:"Whirlwind of emotion"? is that referring to the video we get tomorrow?

Also the whole "it's not a bug" was...interesting. O_o
"Whirlwind of emotion"... I saw that, and was kind of hoping there would be some mention of it in here. I hope everything is okay, Rao.
Formerly "dazedouji" ~ Image
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Lastest check-in: July 29, 2019. :slow: :demo:
kilon

Post by kilon »

It probably refers to the things he wrote in his channel.
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

So why didn't you just destroy the laser cannons >_>
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
yoshicookiezeus
Help! pawprint
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by yoshicookiezeus »

For your information, the mysterious death shaft is for low-percent runs; by parrying the hidden spikes you can bounce up the shaft without having to get the walljumping powerup.
kilon

Post by kilon »

Looking at some of the spoilers, I can say that you being you certainly will be interesting.
Godel

Post by Godel »

Kilgamayan wrote:So why didn't you just destroy the laser cannons >_>
Lol that's what I was wondering, those have a ton of health though.

I admit though, on a normal run, that last room he did there gave me more trouble than any other room in the game.
For my low% run, it was a toss up between that room, the spikey hallway in dark king's lair, and a certain room in the final zone. Still haven't beaten final boss however <_<

Also, I hope when raocow finds that other upgrade people were urging him to get before he went up the tower, that he doesn't regret going up the tower and /facekeyboard like I did XD
Duker
I post u2be tags I guess

Post by Duker »

I don't get the leveldesign for the room before the boss, the switch is completely redundant. Hell, trying to use it just makes it harder with the time pressure.

I also wonder why raocow thought the dagger would be better than the sword against that boss.
fart.
Herasy

Post by Herasy »

Good luck beating that tower, it's gonna be hell without that last missing not door orb item.
McGack

Post by McGack »

weird.. today's episode didn't appear in my subs box :? but yeah that gate that lets you wall jump off it seems pretty obsolete as you can get up at the part behind it anyway, surprisingly the pumpkin king boss isn't where I first got a "oops you're inside a wall" death. Those bullets remind me of candy corn sweet deadly candy corn :mrgreen:

In case you didnt notice raocow you lose time when you keep trying to kirbstomp things while time is stopped