(shouting)

MeleeWizard plays ZC & SD3.

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard plays ZC & SD3.

Post by MeleeWizard »

Sure, why the heck not?

Current projects:
#85: Seiken Densetsu 3
#86: Zelda Classic: Maze of Hyrule 2

Completed Projects

Figured I'd have one thread for everything so I don't clutter up the forum.
Last edited by MeleeWizard 7 years ago, edited 47 times in total.
YouTube | Twitter Image
Image Irony, thy name is Talkhaus.
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Re: MeleeWizard plays ZC and other things.

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

Touhoumon?

Randomized Moemon Master Race.
WhattayaBrian

Post by WhattayaBrian »

I've never watched any Zelda romhack stuff before, but I tried your Zelda Maxi LP, and I'm really enjoying it! I just got to Part 9.

It seems like there's a lot of meta knowledge about the world and the dungeons. Like, the world seems to be the normal Zelda 1 world, or at least very similar to it. You also seem to "know" certain rooms, like which blocks to push to open up secret staircases. Are these technical limitations? Like, there aren't a lot of options to use truly custom rooms in Zelda 1 romhacking?
If you read this post and thought "Wow, what a swell guy, I sure would like to hear his voice and also watch videogames?" then do I have a link for you.

Current Game: Distorted Travesty 3
MeleeWizard

Post by MeleeWizard »

Touhou Puppet Play: Part 13

Technically, it's not really romhacking. It a program called Zelda Classic which, at its core, is a freeware Zelda 1 engine where you can create your own custom quest. Probably the closest comparison I can think of would be SMBX. As for customization and technical limitations... well, just check out some of the other quests I've LP'd, and you'll see what this thing is capable of.
YouTube | Twitter Image
Image Irony, thy name is Talkhaus.