(shouting)

Look at me.

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
cynderfyre
First name: willow
Pronouns: she/her

Look at me.

Post by cynderfyre »

I'm a guy on the internet. I'm fairly new to let's playing, but a few people like to watch the videos I make. If you want to you should look at them too. Or not. If you are interested, my channel is youtube.com/cynderfyre, and I started an LP of the smw hack "quest on full moon island" today. Feedback is much appreciated!
yo.
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Re: Look at me.

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

Links help.

Episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9aE-RZ8lnw

The rewatching of the entire first level for the missing coin wasn't really fun.
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Post by Frozelar »

Although I usually have very very little time to watch videos, whenever I do this is one of the guys I enjoy watching. I love his accent

Good job making videos, cynderguy
aterraformer

Post by aterraformer »

I support the watching of cynderfyre
raocow wrote:the plan is to wait for Jump to be released and then replacing the graphics without telling anyone involved with Jump.
cynderfyre

Post by cynderfyre »

Okay, thanks for the feedback Septentrion Pleiades! Also, I guess people like to know that all my videos are tool-less (unless I get REALLY frustrated - but even then I've only used tools maybe twice). And here's some links to some videos: Oracle of Seasons and Mario's Amazing Adventure.

Hope you enjoy them!
yo.
cynderfyre

Post by cynderfyre »

if anyone's interested, here's a video i posted of me doing the first half of the first level of kaizo mario world without using tools (except for putting one save state at the beginning in order to avoid game overs and wasting time with them).
yo.
cynderfyre

Post by cynderfyre »

okay, so here's the second half of the first level of kaizo mario world. this time i included some deaths and whatnot since it was a shorter recording session (although i'd already attempted it two times before), so if you want to just see the winning run go to 10:19 on the video. if you like to watch failure, feel free to watch the whole thing, but i would strongly advise against it.
yo.
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

I would say the Kaizo mario is hardly worth playing, toolless or otherwise.
cynderfyre

Post by cynderfyre »

Well you don't have to watch it then. Anyway it's more of a way to force myself to do it because there's no way I would do this unless I had some sort of incentive, and I thought other people might enjoy it as well.

Also, for those who are interested, I've got through the second level uploaded, and tomorrow I'm going to upload the first half of the third level (with post commentary this time!).
yo.
cynderfyre

Post by cynderfyre »

what's that you say? more kaizo mario? yep! i've got some more of that going on. all i've left to do is the bowser level and, of course, the special world (although the last level videos haven't been uploaded yet). so check'em out if you want to. or if you don't want to, then i guess you can do whatever it was you were going to do anyway.
yo.
cynderfyre

Post by cynderfyre »

kaizo mario world beaten! now i just have to do that pesky special world. shouldn't be too much of a problem....right?
yo.