(shouting)

RIP ryuu's Account - Killed by Nintendo

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Re: Ryuu's LP of Now ASMBXT.

Post by Willhart »

There was another episode recently. I think he is close to beating the game.
freakin whatzit
welcome to th :|
First name: alex
Pronouns: they or she

Post by freakin whatzit »

seeing all of the dialogue in this level made me think about how a2xt is even more wordy than this game, and if ryuu plays that, he might end up missing out on a lot of the game. so i've been thinking...

since there's been so much smbx modding going on, would it be possible to mod the engine to allow japanese characters (as in letters) and then send ryuu a localized version of the game so he could understand it better? or would it be too much work for it to be worth the effort?
(of course, it might be better to wait for the rest of the episodes to be completed in case anything breaks or something.)

just a thought i had.
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!
Dark Hunter

Post by Dark Hunter »

Did ryuu just use "Hey there, everyone!" as a battle cry? :lol:

Also loved his astonishment at seeing that key was the boss. Apparently he's not familiar with the saga of the Key Boss.

I'm not certain, is he planning on doing the post-game? Couldn't quite tell.
Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

Next part up. Have not watched it yet, but I wonder if it's the post game time.

Dark Hunter

Post by Dark Hunter »

Looks like he's looking for a couple of leeks he missed the first time through. Implies he's going to 100% the game, though.

Hasn't quite hit the post-game, but he found Murder Death Place Zone. Next video will cover that, I guess.
Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

That'll be a thing. I wonder if he can beat it. He has done some really difficult stuff before.
Dark Hunter

Post by Dark Hunter »

Oh no. :o

It appears his entire LP has been removed from NicoVideo. None of the links work and searching for "ASMBXT" doesn't pull anything up.
Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

Dark Hunter wrote:Oh no. :o

It appears his entire LP has been removed from NicoVideo. None of the links work and searching for "ASMBXT" doesn't pull anything up.
The link to the channel does not work anymore either. Something must have happened.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/user/22393621
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

I will NOT let Mario Maker be blamed for this
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
ano0maly
Discord User

Re: Ryuu's LP of Now ASMBXT (RIP ryuu's Account - Killed by Nintendo)

Post by ano0maly »

I feel bad for him and not that I want to blame him for what Nintendo is doing, but I can't help but feel that his reaction is a bit over the top.

I don't see why this warrants quitting let's play entirely or deleting even existing videos. Why not just stop making videos of "riskier" series instead of removing videos that are already up? If he really is done making those videos, it shouldn't matter to him if videos are taken down from an inactive account, if that's what he's afraid of. Unless he meant he's afraid of legal actions.

Or maybe it's not entirely that he's scared but rather partly that he's just upset at how he's being treated and he doesn't want to stress about it anymore.

I asked this before in this thread a year ago, but was there any reason why he couldn't just move his old videos to another site himself, rather than giving talkhaus people permission to do so? Especially now that he's removing his account and videos he seems to have nothing left to lose.
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Re: RIP ryuu's Account - Killed by Nintendo

Post by pholtos »

I dunno what I'd do if nintendo ever came after me, I might quit LPing as well, maybe switch to only streaming. Who knows.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
Willhart
Banned

Re: RIP ryuu's Account - Killed by Nintendo

Post by Willhart »

Horikawa Otane wrote:Nintendo is becoming EXTREMELY strict and scary lately on ANYTHING Mario related on Nico in order to protect Mario Maker. No one knows what their next step might be. They keep escalating things.
Would be nice to hear news if anything more happens. Kind of thought it'd be on the decline by now but I guess not.