irc.cat.biosmw centralsmbx community

Horikawa Plays MEGA MAN 9

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Horikawa Otane
The MaGL Goddess
First name: Servalan

Re: Horikawa Plays MEGA MAN 9

Postby Horikawa Otane » 1 month ago

Xirix wrote: Horikawa have you played the original Nier? It doesn't really matter but there's a couple things here and there in Nier Automata that reference it, also incidently I've been going mad trying to find alternate endings and you go ahead and find one I don't have in your first episode. XD
No, I haven't sadly. I want to, but then again I hear it's kinda legitimately terrible to play, so....
Watch my Butt on the YouTubes
raocow wrote:Dang it Oyster this level is not called Peregrine Penguin and the Soft Bon-Bon, it clearly says Ghost House with a Ghost in It!

Xirix
The British Palindrome

Postby Xirix » 1 month ago

I would say it's fine mechanically, perhaps a little stiff but you quickly get used to it and certainly should not put you off playing it sometime, well either way I look forward to watching this, it'll be neat to see if there's anything in the script they changed a lot during localisation. ^_^

MoneyMan

Postby MoneyMan » 1 month ago

HEY EVERYONE HORIKAWA'S PLAYING THE ROBOT BUTT GAME

Willhart
Reader on the forums

Postby Willhart » 1 month ago

Hope she has as a lot of fun.
Starting a new LP Here. Do give the game a look if you find it interesting.

Alice
💙
Pronouns: Girl person

Postby Alice » 1 month ago

Willhart wrote: Hope she has as a lot of fun.
Maybe it's just me being weird but repeating the intro 20 times doesn't seem like it'd be much fun, lol. Though even dying frequently I think that'd be a lot less annoying once you're past the intro. I really don't get why there's no checkpoints at all in it when it's that easy to die. Horikawa's not even on the hardest difficulty.

Xirix
The British Palindrome

Postby Xirix » 1 month ago

Well the hardest difficulty is actually a one-hit to die mode, so Hard is the 'fairest' hard difficulty really.

ACesspoolofHatred
What vision is this? What happens to the world?!

Postby ACesspoolofHatred » 1 month ago

don't worry horikawa

you might be able to get through the prologue one day, even if you have to keep smashing your face against it
I have no social media presence, my only purpose here is to dismay and terrify you all, and I hope to continue to do so - Me, on one of Duvi0's Drawful streams
Y'know, Cesspool, that is, like, honestly... That was what I expected from you, and y'know what? That's my favorite thing that anyone does, specifically. Cesspool I adore you. - Duvi0 that same stream

Return to “let's play”