(shouting)

ASMBXT Trailer

an SMBX collaboration hack!
shaman

Re: Official ASMBXT Trailer

Post by shaman »

It sure is a "trailer", I'm just not sure we should call it... "official", considering some people were thinking on doing something more ellaborate (which I totally agree to)
is this videogames?
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Re: ASMBXT Trailer

Post by raocow »

Official or not, a trailer should create mystery as much as showcase things, so I think it would be proper to not include a level list with the video? (though you could link to the level list in the thread)
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
docopoper
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla non pharetra enim, nec maximus odio.
First name: Shane Farrell
Pronouns: they/he

Post by docopoper »

That was pretty good. My only problem with it is that the music starts a bit late. Good job. I liked it. :)
The first thing I would do with infinite power would be to make myself a cave where I could look at my shadow forever.

Image <- Go team Yeah Doctor Shemp.!
Image <- That's everyone being nice to me. ^^

I made a game called Utter Confusion! Play it! :D
It's a lot of fun and has been incredibly popular at every indie game dev party I've brought it to.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

it... really makes the video look kind of shoddy, in that case.
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw