(shouting)

Testing results/issues

an SMBX collaboration hack!
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Re: Testing results/issues

Post by Frozelar »

SAJewers wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but your next level is also raocow's next level. If I were you, I would power through the levels raocow's already done in one video, then you can do Overbearing Temperatures (the Zebraspace level) and the Talkhaus Abode, as I think those are the only levels you'll be able to do before raocow.
Advice taken.

Edge of the Universe

Next video I'll try to do the rest of the levels that are left. MAAYYBE the next two videos, I mean that's four levels I still have left. Depends on how hard the levels are I guess
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

I'm confused. Wouldn't putting framestyle=0 in the txt file make it so the boss does not become invisible?
darkychao
Location: When you sleep there's a lesson you must learn: not for the lesson today, mate.

Post by darkychao »

Septentrion Pleiades wrote:
I'm confused. Wouldn't putting framestyle=0 in the txt file make it so the boss does not become invisible?
some NPCs won't take to some tags.
BeatBoxingBoo wrote:a medley is just, like, a mixture of medics
Check out my TF2 community workshop stuff:
Crust CrusherImage Crafty CutterImage PinheadImageThreadImage
If I didn't like anybody who had a different opinion than me on something I like I wouldn't have any friends.-Bwarch
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned

darkychao wrote:
I just try this and it seemed to fit at least the enter first part.

edit: Yeap, it fixed all the invisibility problems. Are you telling me no one actually tried to fix it?
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

Frozelar wrote:
SAJewers wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but your next level is also raocow's next level. If I were you, I would power through the levels raocow's already done in one video, then you can do Overbearing Temperatures (the Zebraspace level) and the Talkhaus Abode, as I think those are the only levels you'll be able to do before raocow.
Advice taken.

Edge of the Universe

Next video I'll try to do the rest of the levels that are left. MAAYYBE the next two videos, I mean that's four levels I still have left. Depends on how hard the levels are I guess
Now that I think about it, do overbearing temperatures first, since It'll probably be in Tuesday's raocow video, then do the other levels, then the talkhaus abode (plus leek #150 from the TAS)
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
Ignoritus
O◡O
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Ignoritus »

darkychao wrote:
I just try this and it seemed to fit at least the enter first part.

edit: Yeap, it fixed all the invisibility problems. Are you telling me no one actually tried to fix it?
It only occurs within the actual game. Works fine in the editor so I never knew there was anything to fix.
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

Ignoritus wrote: It only occurs within the actual game. Works fine in the editor so I never knew there was anything to fix.
That's why I never noticed it.
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned

Well in that case, it most likely would be fixed by creating another frame in the graphics file itself, unless that won't work in game either.
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Post by Frozelar »

yep
Next video will be the last one...? (well, I'll still be going back through the levels I cheated but yeah)
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

To answer your question at the start: yes, it's in the 146-star area. Also, you haven't updated. That no level name thingy was fixed.
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Post by Frozelar »

Aaaahhh man. I feel like a huge let-down because I just completely got lazy in the series and stuff. And now raocow finished before me. Well, at least I did some meaningful things with the first half of the game, right hopefully? Sorry. Next time I say I'll do something, I should probably actually do it.

Next video
It would have been the last video but I am short one leek from the talkhaus abode and I have no idea what I'm missing. Anyone have any ideas, or should I just check every level and make sure I got everything?
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

Did you get the second leek in the Library level in World 7?
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Post by Frozelar »

SAJewers wrote:Did you get the second leek in the Library level in World 7?
Yeah I did. Also, do I need to beat MDPZ to get the Talkhaus Abode? 'Cause I just checked everything else and I got everything.
docopoper
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla non pharetra enim, nec maximus odio.
First name: Shane Farrell
Pronouns: they/he

Post by docopoper »

Frozelar wrote:Aaaahhh man. I feel like a huge let-down because I just completely got lazy in the series and stuff. And now raocow finished before me. Well, at least I did some meaningful things with the first half of the game, right hopefully? Sorry. Next time I say I'll do something, I should probably actually do it.
Yeah, your video reviews were really helpful. It's much easier to get a sense of what to change when you actually see somebody play your level and talk about it as they experience it.

You were also really nice to everybody in the video description reviews. :P It ended the videos on a good note.
The first thing I would do with infinite power would be to make myself a cave where I could look at my shadow forever.

Image <- Go team Yeah Doctor Shemp.!
Image <- That's everyone being nice to me. ^^

I made a game called Utter Confusion! Play it! :D
It's a lot of fun and has been incredibly popular at every indie game dev party I've brought it to.
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

Frozelar wrote:
Yeah I did. Also, do I need to beat MDPZ to get the Talkhaus Abode? 'Cause I just checked everything else and I got everything.
No, you don't need it. Did you leeks in the Top Secret area and the Credits area as well?
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Post by Frozelar »

SAJewers wrote:
Frozelar wrote:
No, you don't need it. Did you leeks in the Top Secret area and the Credits area as well?
I got the one in the Change Into Everything room and in the skylight in the room with Link. I'm not missing one right?

Also, worlds one and three have no zebraspace levels, and world six is the only world that has two zebraspaces right?

EDIT: Oh, world three DOES have zebraspace! THAT's what I'm missing!
cheez8
Food Nut

Post by cheez8 »

Frozelar wrote:Also, worlds one and three have no zebraspace levels, and world six is the only world that has two zebraspaces right?

EDIT: Oh, world three DOES have zebraspace! THAT's what I'm missing!
Pretty sure there's a zebraspace in World 1 with two leeks, so you got that anyway. World 3's zebraspace leek might not have saved if you didn't specifically save or get any other leeks before quitting the game, if I understand how the cheats work.
I don't really get it but okay
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Post by Frozelar »

Le final video.
Sorry I missed Demo 128! Finally got to it in that video. Also the talkhaus abode.

ASMBXT hooray