(shouting)

ASMBXT - Password System

an SMBX collaboration hack!
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Re: ASMBXT - Password System

Post by SAJewers »

Yeah, I know there were a few levels like yours, and Everything Switch Palace that came near the end and didn't as much testing.
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
shaman

Post by shaman »

Kashkabald wrote:But for example, my World 8 level was simply too hard because I made a silly mistake and no one reported it... I think. If it had gone as it stood it would've made the experience a lot less fun.
that's why I want and expect a whole playthrough completed before raocow does his
is this videogames?
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

shaman wrote:
Kashkabald wrote:But for example, my World 8 level was simply too hard because I made a silly mistake and no one reported it... I think. If it had gone as it stood it would've made the experience a lot less fun.
that's why I want and expect a whole playthrough completed before raocow does his
Well, I guess now it's up to us to to testing this.

Right now, it seems as though Frozelar is the only guy doing any testing. While he's doing a good job, it can't be just him.
kil3

Post by kil3 »

I'm just waiting for the final beta with the hub and crap. Something resembling what raocow will play. I don't see any point in writing reviews and testing stuff on the original dev kit which I still have, and I'm too lazy to download incomplete updates. I finished 75% of the old dev kit including deltinus so I should be able to test it all. I don't really care when you guys are done with the password stuff, just get the final build out as soon as possible for testing so people can do the thing that actually matters.

And yes, I know you're waiting on the avatar level. What's going on with that?

Edit: OK you actually just released it I guess. Leaving this post here for HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE.
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

kil3 wrote: Edit: OK you actually just released it I guess. Leaving this post here for HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE.
Good Timing, eh? :P
Kashkabald

Post by Kashkabald »

Confirming TLS4 just sent me the stuff. Site will go live tomorrow or so.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

Just a note, 'testing to make sure everything works' doesnt mean we need to have video proof and everything like frozelar is doing. Just... make sure all the events line up, essentially!
the chillaxest of dragonsImage