(shouting)

Best Skypehauser

Same thing, different year.
TheReptile

Re: Best Skypehauser

Post by TheReptile »

BeatBoxingBoo wrote: but the chat is a big part of SkypeHaus too
For when there's downtime between calls, yes.
When there's calls? Always thought it seems kinda dumb to have one section of the skypehaus who always will continue using the text like the call isn't even going. They always end up confused as the text is used to link stuff who will always seem out of context to non-participants to the call.
And joining calls just to listen in is a sure-fire way to be kicked from the group because of the hilarious limit of persons able to join the call at once. For whatever reason others have more interest in people who actually talk back.

Well besides una.

BeatBoxingBoo wrote:
You people don't realize how incredibly awkward it would be if my dad were to walk in on me talking to a bunch of 15-24 year old freaks. No offense.
I've been walked in on so many goddamn time speaking another language saying whacked-out shit
Often at the middle of night because TIMEZONES
I know how incredibly awkward that can be.
But I really really doubt you would say anything that would actually be weird.
At least in contrast to what us old freaks can say.

But you know, if you think talking about schlicking and asking people to send them strands of their hair is weird
Well maybe the skypehaus just isn't for you.

Nonetheless, with the power of technology I give you headsets.
Nobody has to know, even though what you say in the end summarizes as:

"I don't want to talk, dad might think I'm being social with others than the people I'm usually around, freaks."

Okay
BeatBoxingBoo
Charlesbag
First name: beatboxingboo

Re: Best Skypehauser

Post by BeatBoxingBoo »

The semi-ironic thing is I was talking to BTYM while I posted that, so. Also I appologize for calling everyone at SkypeHaus freaks, that's an extreme exaggeration. They're slightly odd, but they're really cool too.