(shouting)

Testing or what, yo?

we don't need no edu - I mean, these threads, anymore.
Cmbheadquarters

Testing or what, yo?

Post by Cmbheadquarters »

I've come back from holiday, and I noticed that the testing thread is getting really REALLY slow with progress. Probably because it's that time a year, but people aren't saying anything about holidays (spare myself) People are only updating around deadlines, I think my level is finished, and its been, what 3 weeks and I haven't had any tips. I think raocow needs to make another 'heads up' video. Maybe 'wake up' people.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Re: Testing or what, yo?

Post by raocow »

Well, the milestone is this week, so I'll include that as part of the new milestone video. (I actually was planning to do that anyway, so, hooray!)
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
TomPhanto

Post by TomPhanto »

Yeah, I've been waiting almost two weeks for my level to get cleared.
Keys are important. When a key is lost, all madness shall break loose.
Isocitration

Post by Isocitration »

It's kind of funny, really. We actually have quite a few people who have the ability to clear levels, yet the clearing process as of late has been excessively slow. Huh.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to testing levels myself in the next week or so. Haven't had the time lately to do a proper level analysis.
raocow wrote:you are dommed iso.
Diortem

Post by Diortem »

Cmb: I'll play through your level, and some of the others posted lately, today when I get the chance.
ProfessorDemetri

Post by ProfessorDemetri »

I know right? Real life kinda sucks sometimes. lulz.
But yeah, I agree. The last time I was working on the clearing thread, I had cleared what... like 4 levels? Some still need work, and I'm helping someone else out for some stuff, sure, but yeah, I agree, it's going slow.
Also, with the testing thread, that's been slow too. Like I had said before I got really sick, people seem to just be updating the day before a deadline, and then disappearing for the next 3 weeks. Granted, they're allowed to do that, it's kinda lame, but that's why we have the deadlines in place anyway. To make sure we're actually making progress.

And I think that some of the clearers are kinda feeling overwhelmed, to be honest. We all gotta remember that there are outside forces here, real life, personal health, whatever.
I'm honestly just happy that levels are getting done, to be honest. :oops:
And for the most part, everyone is doing a good job.
If you need help with anything, contact me on my skype: Demekun