(shouting)

Music Options

we don't need no edu - I mean, these threads, anymore.
Ashan
The world has become a place
https://ashan.talkhaus.com/

Re: Music Options

Post by Ashan »

LightSlei wrote:Yo peeps. if there's an error please message me to get it fixed. I already dropped out of the project and have real life drama to deal with (friend attempting suicide, another friend's grandfather just died, I'm slowly losing my mind to insomnia, another friend is on trial, so yeah life sucks)
Okay. Just try to remain positive. It will get better eventually. :D
Karatekid5
Welcome to the resort!

Post by Karatekid5 »

Yoshi Ambassador!
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

That first one is already made and on smwc but the others, midi's would help.
smwcentral's request system rules wrote:8. Music requests need a MIDI file! Make sure the request contains a MIDI file to the specified music. People can not port music from SPC or WAV files or youtube videos.
Alot of people seem to be posting youtube videos.

Ok so Wyatt is one of the few exceptions to the rule but it's still alot of work so 5 youtube video requests is still unlikely to happen.

edit: Oh well I guess some of those video's are previews of what you're gonna use, and if so I'd suggest only posting those if you've actually already have ports of the songs.
Trouble with a capital COW.

<math>\tan{A}\sin{N}</math>
Karatekid5
Welcome to the resort!

Post by Karatekid5 »

All 3 of them have already been ported. Just posting links to add to the list.
Yoshi Ambassador!
Lodratio

Post by Lodratio »

Hello there!
Since i'm pretty new to this forum.. and not really sure where to post the following, i've decided to use this section cause it seems to fit that which i intend to say best... someone really needs to write an extended guide to forums :/

I like composing stuff (had a few years of piano-lessons.. so i know what i'm doing), .. and thus i'd like to offer my help with making some music'z for ASMT2.

Soo... yea :3 just putting that out there.

:?
Wyatt

Post by Wyatt »

Hi lodratio! Most of the music discussion goes on in this stickied thread. Feel free to post some samples of your work there.