(shouting)

Sprites and Blocks: Requests, help, and discussion.

we don't need no edu - I mean, these threads, anymore.
limepie20

Re: Sprites and Blocks: Requests, help, and discussion.

Post by limepie20 »

The block you are looking for is 421 on map16. Most of the custom blocks are on page 4. When you scroll over the map16 space, a description of the customm block should show up. If it isn't showing up, it is because your rom isn't name a2mt and/or isn't in the same folder as the other files that came with the baserom in the main baserom folder.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Re: Sprites and Blocks: Requests, help, and discussion.

Post by Awakenyourmind »

Hey I was wondering if someone would be able to turn the spear holding Yoshi's from ASMT (after the intro) into an enemy that charges at mario, sorta like a chuck but doesn't have to be the exact same. It would be nice if they charged at mario as soon as they notice him. Maybe a bit faster then usual at that (Like those killer mushroom enemies in Hyper V) but they don't have to be that fast or persistent. It will be used in the Final level so this would be greatly appreciated.

It would be great if the spear hurts mario if he touches it. Maybe it can be worked so the spear is positioned close to the middle of the body so jumping on the Yoshi(spear) hurts mario. If possible, doesn't have to be added though, but it would be more suitable for my plans.