(shouting)

Final Castle Signups - CLOSED

it came, it went! all the old ASMT stuff is here
Wocoar

Re: Final Castle Signups

Post by Wocoar »

Are sign-ups still available??
If so then may I have a room to work on??
yoshicookiezeus
Help! pawprint
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by yoshicookiezeus »

Machoman: 189
KingYoshi89: 18A
Tails_155: 18B
TimothyBor: 18C
tatanga: 18D
Wocoar: 18E
CondorTalon
Banned

Post by CondorTalon »

I would liek a rooooom plzor

kthxbye
Lupinius

Post by Lupinius »

I also want a room please.
Tails_155
May be dead.
First name: Kit/Tails

Post by Tails_155 »

So do we just submit a MWL and the ExGFX stuff? And if so, do we have to make it on like... *Level number 18B*? Or would any level, as a MWL work?
I'm member number 499 (⬤)∀(⬤)
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

It must be that specific level number. And yeah you just send him the level file, exgfx, custom sprites, custom blocks, music, and any other info he might need. Also you don't need to send any of the stuff after "level file" if you aren't using any of that.
Trouble with a capital COW.

<math>\tan{A}\sin{N}</math>
Tails_155
May be dead.
First name: Kit/Tails

Post by Tails_155 »

chdata wrote:It must be that specific level number. And yeah you just send him the level file, exgfx, custom sprites, custom blocks, music, and any other info he might need. Also you don't need to send any of the stuff after "level file" if you aren't using any of that.
I'm using all of that... in fact, where do we request MAP16 slots?

Also, if rooms are still available (after all calls), I had 2 CC rooms made
I'm member number 499 (⬤)∀(⬤)
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

For map16 blocks just download the map16 data in the list of inserted stuff and warn people what page you're using.

cheez8
Food Nut

Post by cheez8 »

I would sign up for a level... but I can't really download any files anytime soon (as in before the hack is done.)

Anyway, what's this about a void collab?
I don't really get it but okay
kilon

Post by kilon »

cheez8 wrote:Anyway, what's this about a void collab?
There is this secret area after the last level of the game (made by raocow. Just imagine the surprise). And we plan on using a teleporter room which links to several random things like boss fights and non-logical rooms.
But this shouldn't be to long and something special, so I guess we shouldn't open up public sign ups for that. (?)
HarmfulGravemind
First name: Steve

Post by HarmfulGravemind »

My second hard disk just broke... All my work for the castle... gone... I was so near to the completition of it :(

Well so, I need more time to redo the whole stuff...

Just telling you guys that, so that you all know why my level will take so long!
Lupinius

Post by Lupinius »

Could i get a number now please? The room is finished, I just need a room number...
Meh why not: Image
kilon

Post by kilon »

Coem on YCZ, give this guy a room. I know there is a pattern in there, but it all depends on whether you want to give this guy a room:
CondorTalon wrote:I would liek a rooooom plzor

kthxbye
I guess so, but you are in charge
yoshicookiezeus
Help! pawprint

Post by yoshicookiezeus »

CondorTalon: 18F
Lupinius: 190

That being said, I would like to impose a deadline on these castle sublevels. Everyone should finish theirs before the end of the month.
kilon

Post by kilon »

yoshicookiezeus wrote:CondorTalon: 18F
Lupinius: 190

That being said, I would like to impose a deadline on these castle sublevels. Everyone should finish theirs before the end of the month.
you might want to mention that in the title as well.
Chdata

Re: Final Castle Signups - DEADLINE: 31 Dec

Post by Chdata »

"Also, if anyone have ideas for the teleporter room, say so and I can assign you one of the eight slots. Please note that these should definitely have some kind of gimmick or (preferably) an original boss."

Hey guys, I've dropped the idea for meeting up with Hunter and some money gimmick since various influences to save some stuff for the possible sequel, and the way the story is going it might fit better. Also I figured since no one else yet is coming up with An Untitled Section for a teleporter it probably shouldn't be its own thing, and the sublevels made for it should be just split up randomly all over the place.

Anyways, can I still be assigned stuff for the teleporters even though my KC castle sublevel is unfinished?
If so, for one teleporter I'd need 3 sublevels for my what is technically 3 bosses. Gutzdozer, Mondo charlie, and Biggest Boss Bass. I'll try to make them all use the same map16 tiles as eachother. But some things may be tricky. Also in between those sublevels there should be some random sublevels from people or whatever. After that I'll probably want some more sublevels for my Minigame idea. But I'll only ask if I get to that. In addition to the 3 sublevels I asked for though I'd like one extra which will just be that TheBottom thing.

Also I think I might actually go ahead and try compiling all those patches myself, but I'll need to know if we actually are using whichever ones, I'll ask about those later.

Here's all the ideas I know of for void teleporters. Not including the random sublevels.

1. Yukari (Marisa World ish sublevels)
2. Gutzdozer, Monodo Charlie, Bigger Boss Bass
4. A teleporter that teleports you to the main room and breaks
6. Terry's Demo vs raocow's Demo
7. Super Mario World boss rush. You must beat each koopaling and a reznor in a single run.
8. Minigame (might include Pac Man, will include both forms of a space shootem up thing, bouncedown, and I think there was some other things.

Also what about those misc. sublevels such as the title screen shopping thing and the Yoshi's Base thing?

kilon

Post by kilon »

About the HQ: we had a bunch of ideas for that. Like some mini-games in there. So if you have to choose, I say put the minigames in there and something else in the void.
I don't really have the time to sum up all ideas for the HQ, but you can find it in the plot thread (last page)

For the title screen: that really doesn't have to be in the game itself. That would only defeat the purpose. And it wouldn't work with those layer 2 shenanigans anyway.
Moniker

Post by Moniker »

kilon wrote:For the title screen: that really doesn't have to be in the game itself. That would only defeat the purpose. And it wouldn't work with those layer 2 shenanigans anyway.
I agree. It may not look like it, but it's pretty difficult to choreograph the titlescreen movements so that it makes sense, anyway. With a little effort I could level-ize it, but I think this should be strictly (and insanely hard to find) easter-egg territory, if it's used outside the title at all.
Nothing's easy.

VideoGuy

Post by VideoGuy »

chdata wrote:For map16 blocks just download the map16 data in the list of inserted stuff and warn people what page you're using.
I realized that in order to submit my level, you'll need the map16 stuff I did. But I only changed one block, and I don't want a whole page just for that. What should I do about this?
Accepting any and all ASM requests for A2MT. Just send me a PM.
Note: If I accepted your ASM request and you never heard back from me, please let me know. I feel like I've forgotten a few of them.
Also the creator of the new A2MT CMS. PM me if you have any questions.
Youtube Channel
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

Uhhh which block is it?

Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

VideoGuy wrote:But I only changed one block, and I don't want a whole page just for that. What should I do about this?
Submit it, it can easily be changed/moved
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
SyStemkraSh5642

Post by SyStemkraSh5642 »

I finished my level (178) and it's ready to go; the only problem is, where should I upload it?
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

in a .zip using the attatchment feature when you post.

(upload attatchment is the button which you can see right below the submit post button.)

SyStemkraSh5642

Post by SyStemkraSh5642 »

Alrighty then.
raekuul
2 Nephi 2:25-27
First name: Pokota

Post by raekuul »

I propose that the Mysterious After be handled entirely via email and PMs, such as not to need to extend existing threads or create new ones.
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024