(shouting)

Custom music thread

it came, it went! all the old ASMT stuff is here
flameofdoubt

Re: Custom music thread

Post by flameofdoubt »

When it loops badly did you have the invincibility code on? Because I think that might be what causes it, since the ported song is much longer than the amount that loops, and I've noticed the same problem with other levels when I'm invincible, though I haven't checked KC's castle without the code, and currently can't due to slow computer, much as I want to test this lots now.
Pixie casts Dekunda. Insufficient MP!
Kil

Post by Kil »

I would fix any problem with it but I haven't noticed anything happening to it. What is going on exactly? When I played KC's castle everything seemed to be working fine. Is there something I can do to try and reproduce this glitch? (gonna try the invincibility code in a sec)
DON'T PM me. Ask your question in the help thread so everyone can be answered.
Alex-R

Post by Alex-R »

It's very weird, I've noticed it once...

Could it be the "7e149301" code too? By which I mean that after beating the level with it the song messes up when you go into it again?
Kil

Post by Kil »

Well I tried the codes and the music still seems to be working. I need some more info on how to reproduce the glitch.
Kil

Post by Kil »

Actually when you enter a door with invincibility on, it restarts the music. Is that what you guys mean?
flameofdoubt

Post by flameofdoubt »

It was definitely during a level, the music would play for a set time then restart despite not having finished its full loop. I guessed it might be either only going on for as long as the invincibility music, or going on for as long as the p-switch music, but those were just guesses and I've no idea what caused it really.
Pixie casts Dekunda. Insufficient MP!
kilon

Post by kilon »

Yeah I had invincibility on

BUT it still loops a bit bad even when you play the whole song.