(shouting)

Corrupt A Wish Game

...or in other words: post-whoring
SpikyRat

Re: Corrupt A Wish Game

Post by SpikyRat »

Granted. You have more bad luck.

Edit: OH YEAH. I wish I had something to do.

I hate you all.
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

Granted, but it's a 70-year-old man.

I wish I wasn't watching my damn brothers.
supercharizard64

Post by supercharizard64 »

Granted. Kidnapped.

I wish I had a vegetarian hybrid between a tiger and a horse.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Granted, you are now a tigertaur, but the horses don't like you because of your tiger upper body, and the tigers don't like you because of your horse lower body, so you move to America where you get into all sorts of crazy hijinks every week. But you are still not accepted and cry yourself to sleep every night

I wish livestream didn't suck when I try to use it
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Then you will waste your entire life watching livestream.

I wish I was away from the perverbial "edge of the cliff"when it comes to posting here. It was a lot more fun being a semi-spamming asshole.
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
ultratowel112
Pronouns: He/him

Post by ultratowel112 »

Granted. You got an IP ban. The mods continue to IP ban you until they get tired of it. raocow then gets tired of your shenanigans and closes the site. Way to go, you jerk.

I wish my essay would write itself.
strawberrygirl

Post by strawberrygirl »

Granted, once its writen and handed in you see you got a -D because all it said was "my teacher is stupid"

I wish I don't have to march for band in a parade every patriotic holiday.
Blinx

Post by Blinx »

strawberrygirl wrote:Granted, once its writen and handed in you see you got a -D because all it said was "my teacher is stupid"

I wish I don't have to march for band in a parade every patriotic holiday.
Granted, but now you have to march for band in a parade every unpatriotic holiday, such as I Hate America Day, and Britain Should Have Won The Revolutionary War Day. Now your best friend's dad (who is a veteran) hates you and shoots you dead with a gun in his closet. He raped you first.

I wish I was sexy.
asdf
supercharizard64

You are now sexy. All the men love you.

I wish BlackDS wasnt on this site.
Daze

Post by Daze »

Granted. Without BlackDS to sate him, TimeTraveler goes troll and turns out five times worse than BlackDS.

I wish I had terrakinesis (the power to manipulate earth).
Formerly "dazedouji" ~ Image
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Lastest check-in: July 29, 2019. :slow: :demo:
SpikyRat

Post by SpikyRat »

Granted, but you misuse it and it gets taken away.

I wish I'm not bored.

I hate you all.
supercharizard64

Granted. You are now a board

I wish I had a flying fish
randoguy101
spicey tomato
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by randoguy101 »

Granted. It flies away.

I wish I had a faster computer than the one I'm running now.
- randoguy101
Chernobog

Post by Chernobog »

Granted, but it moves so quickly that you lose all attention span/patience and after the computer finally dies and you're forced to go outside into the real world, everything's moving so slowly that you go insane and can't take it anymore.

I wish it was November 24th.
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

Granted. It was November 24th, four days ago, and now it's my birthday. Give me things.

I wish I had a nice can of fresca.
Blinx

Post by Blinx »

Wareng Teng wrote:Granted. It was November 24th, four days ago, and now it's my birthday. Give me things.

I wish I had a nice can of fresca.
Granted. You shoved one down your throat when you were a baby and now it lives inside of your stomach. Since then, it has mutated into a living thinking can. He's very nice though, and his manners are excellent.

I wish FoD would stop bitching about me bitching.
asdf
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

Granted. He's not bitching because you stopped bitching, and now that you aren't bitching, he hasn't got anything to bitch about in the first place. However, not bitching has changed both of you horribly. Flame cannot live without your bitching, and you cannot live without bitching, or the constant bitching from flame regarding your bitching. The absence of each other's bitching about bitching and just plain bitching has turned you into terrible, polite, mouth-breathing little imps. Good wish. Bitch.

I wish I hadn't made that post, because my fingers hurt when I type too fast. (IDK)
Blinx

Post by Blinx »

Wareng Teng wrote:Granted. He's not bitching because you stopped bitching, and now that you aren't bitching, he hasn't got anything to bitch about in the first place. However, not bitching has changed both of you horribly. Flame cannot live without your bitching, and you cannot live without bitching, or the constant bitching from flame regarding your bitching. The absence of each other's bitching about bitching and just plain bitching has turned you into terrible, polite, mouth-breathing little imps. Good wish. Bitch.

I wish I hadn't made that post, because my fingers hurt when I type too fast. (IDK)
Granted, but now you will always wish you made the post until your regret finally takes over and you kill yourself.

I WISH FLAME WASN'T SO GODDAMN ON THE BALL.
asdf
supercharizard64

Granted. Flame is now on a triangle.

I wish I could have free merchandise from raocow 8-)
Daze

Post by Daze »

Granted. You got the low-quality rejects. That don't even have the cool designs.

I wish I was more fit.
Formerly "dazedouji" ~ Image
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Lastest check-in: July 29, 2019. :slow: :demo:
GVirusG

Post by GVirusG »

Granted. You are now into Wii Fit for the rest of your life.

I wish I had better romhacking skills.
Too lazy to be creative here
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

Granted. So good, in fact, that you are noticed by Nintendo, arrested, and the entire worldwide romhacking community is shut down. Great job breaking it, hero.

I wish I didn't have all this fucking homework.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Granted. You get expelled from school and don't have any class for the rest of the school year. When you go back next year, you can't remember any of the important stuff and fail a grade. You become distraught over your failures and drop out of school. You are unable to get a job and are kicked out of your home until you are able to get one. You scour the streets for months, years, just trying to get by. Eventually, you turn to crime and begin robbing random passerbys and stealing from fruit stands. One day while you are robbing a gas station, an up and coming yet overly anxious cop arrives to the scene. He is a bit jumpy as this is his first in-progress crime, and he accidently shoots you. You become paralyzed from the chest down, and are forced to live in a wheelchair for the rest of your life, which is not very long considering that you are wracked up in debt yet have no money, and are now unable to fund yourself because of your ailment. Eventually you die of starvation and are buried in an unmarked grave. Your family no longer acknowledges that you ever existed.

I wish I had the best coffee in the world
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
FRK

Post by FRK »

Argumentable wrote:I wish I had the best coffee in the world
Granted. Massive amounts of caffeine destroy your organism and you die.

I wish I could flyyyyyyyyyyyyy
kilon

Post by kilon »

Granted. But because you never learned how to land you are forced to fly for the rest of your life (so no food nor water) or crash down which kills you.

I wish I would understand what I'm supposed to learn right now.