Four word story.

...or in other words: post-whoring
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Re: Four word story.

Post by Argumentable »

housed his parents
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
supercharizard64

Post by supercharizard64 »

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from
Shadow_Aura_Knight
Rarely seen in the wild
First name: Aura
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Shadow_Aura_Knight »

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Mickey D's. The duck hit the tower
Woah.
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Taco Bell. The tower was
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
supercharizard64

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Mickey D's. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money.
Tprevie

Post by Tprevie »

Cirno then froze the BlackDS
This signature. This signature. This signature. This signature. This signature is an eyesore.
kilon

Post by kilon »

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Mickey D's. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money. Cirno then froze the BlackDS And there was much rejoicement.
Tprevie

Post by Tprevie »

This day became a holiday
This signature. This signature. This signature. This signature. This signature is an eyesore.
Shadow_Aura_Knight
Rarely seen in the wild

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Mickey D's. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money. Cirno then froze the BlackDS And there was much rejoicement. This day became a holiday that was celebrated throughout the land.
Woah.
LunarMagicMan

Post by LunarMagicMan »

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Mickey D's. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money. Cirno then froze the BlackDS And there was much rejoicement. This day became a holiday that was celebrated throughout the land. Chocolate cake shaped like
“Never lose focus. Focus, focus, focus.You are a zebra and you are trying to win a marathon, okay? That’s how much focus you’re having right now. You are The Focus of Zebra and The Zebra of Focus. You’re like freakin’ both. You have a split personality, you can do it. Well, that’s not true. But I can pretend! I have the power of imagination! I am, after all, The Marathon Zebra.” - raocow

raocow motivator 2000... too bad we skipped 1999 numbers.
Tprevie

Post by Tprevie »

muffins were baked for
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Taco fucking Bell. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money. Cirno then froze the BlackDS And there was much rejoicement. This day became a holiday that was celebrated throughout the land. Chocolate cake shaped like muffins were baked for throwing at the ass that ignored my post.
Do not deny it
LunarMagicMan

Post by LunarMagicMan »

BlackDS wrote:Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Taco fucking Bell. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money. Cirno then froze the BlackDS And there was much rejoicement. This day became a holiday that was celebrated throughout the land. Chocolate cake shaped like muffins were baked for throwing at the ass that ignored my post.
There was a post before yours saying Mickey D's.

The muffins broke teeth
“Never lose focus. Focus, focus, focus.You are a zebra and you are trying to win a marathon, okay? That’s how much focus you’re having right now. You are The Focus of Zebra and The Zebra of Focus. You’re like freakin’ both. You have a split personality, you can do it. Well, that’s not true. But I can pretend! I have the power of imagination! I am, after all, The Marathon Zebra.” - raocow

Tprevie

Post by Tprevie »

of all black DSes
supercharizard64

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Taco fucking Bell. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money. Cirno then froze the BlackDS And there was much rejoicement. This day became a holiday that was celebrated throughout the land. Chocolate cake shaped like muffins were baked for throwing at the ass that ignored my post. The muffins broke teeth of all black DSes across the land of vanilla land
Tprevie

Post by Tprevie »

and the entire world
LunarMagicMan

Post by LunarMagicMan »

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Taco fucking Bell. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money. Cirno then froze the BlackDS And there was much rejoicement. This day became a holiday that was celebrated throughout the land. Chocolate cake shaped like muffins were baked for throwing at the ass that ignored my post. The muffins broke teeth of all black DSes across the land of vanilla land and the entire world of New Jersey. Cirno forgot

Shadow_Aura_Knight
Rarely seen in the wild

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Taco fucking Bell. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money. Cirno then froze the BlackDS And there was much rejoicement. This day became a holiday that was celebrated throughout the land. Chocolate cake shaped like muffins were baked for throwing at the ass that ignored my post. The muffins broke teeth of all black DSes across the land of vanilla land and the entire world of New Jersey. Cirno forgot that Master Chief had the hot-freezing hotpockets and was
Woah.
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Taco fucking Bell. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money. Cirno then froze the BlackDS And there was much rejoicement. This day became a holiday that was celebrated throughout the land. Chocolate cake shaped like muffins were baked for throwing at the ass that ignored my post. The muffins broke teeth of all black DSes across the land of vanilla land and the entire world of New Jersey. Cirno forgot that Master Chief had the hot-freezing hotpockets and was hungry, so he tried to
Do not deny it
LunarMagicMan

Post by LunarMagicMan »

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Taco fucking Bell. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money. Cirno then froze the BlackDS And there was much rejoicement. This day became a holiday that was celebrated throughout the land. Chocolate cake shaped like muffins were baked for throwing at the ass that ignored my post. The muffins broke teeth of all black DSes across the land of vanilla land and the entire world of New Jersey. Cirno forgot that Master Chief had the hot-freezing hotpockets and was hungry, so he tried to eat Cirno's hand. Cirno

BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Taco fucking Bell. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money. Cirno then froze the BlackDS And there was much rejoicement. This day became a holiday that was celebrated throughout the land. Chocolate cake shaped like muffins were baked for throwing at the ass that ignored my post. The muffins broke teeth of all black DSes across the land of vanilla land and the entire world of New Jersey. Cirno forgot that Master Chief had the hot-freezing hotpockets and was hungry, so he tried to eat Cirno's hand. Cirno got eated and now
Do not deny it
Tprevie

Post by Tprevie »

Yukari is thinking with boundaries
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

and Eirin has a shady new drug
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Click here to download TTT Version 3.0!
Click here to download TTT Version &.%2!
Click here to download the latest version of Java!
kilon

Post by kilon »

Mario took some mushrooms, but these mushrooms were different. When he ate them he bloated up. Then Kirby blasted Master Chief into a green pokemon But suddenly a giant broke through the wall and harmlessly slept. Master Chief noticed the giant had some tasty hotpockets that were very hot but froze him anyways. BlackDS started a Four Word Story Thread, but some jerk posted and now the world is a giant pile of liez and she said ""DIE!" Then raocow showed up and he immediately throwed a rubber duck at the massive tower of legos forgetting that these towers housed his parents eating happy meals from Taco fucking Bell. The duck hit the tower and bought a blackDS with the money. Cirno then froze the BlackDS And there was much rejoicement. This day became a holiday that was celebrated throughout the land. Chocolate cake shaped like muffins were baked for throwing at the ass that ignored my post. The muffins broke teeth of all black DSes across the land of vanilla land and the entire world of New Jersey. Cirno forgot that Master Chief had the hot-freezing hotpockets and was hungry, so he tried to eat Cirno's hand. Cirno got eated and now Yukari is thinking with boundaries and Eirin has a shady new drug. Enough reason to have
Tprevie

Post by Tprevie »

Yuyuko eat the universe