(shouting)

I'm asking questions since I have not been on here for a while and I think this is the best area to put it since it's

...or in other words: post-whoring
A Confession

I'm asking questions since I have not been on here for a while and I think this is the best area to put it since it's

Post by A Confession »

going to become an irrelevant thread in a while.

My first question is since when did YelseyKing and Bean become mods?
Bean
Yep.

Re: I'm asking questions

Post by Bean »

Yelsey was in early December if I'm not mistaken since he made a one-off joke about it and was given mod status. I kind of needed it when I was running The Mosts this year to a degree, but what sealed it was ano0maly not voting for me in the Most Likely to Become a Mod in 2018 thread. That was my own personal joke since ano0maly had picked me what seemed like every year. Once that vote didn't happen, I asked to be one in late December, and to also give Yelsey some help.
A Confession

Re: I'm asking questions since I have not been on here for a while and I think this is the best area to put it since it'

Post by A Confession »

Since when/why did redmagemike chanfe their username to redmagesusie?
alleightbits
START PLAY!
First name: Brian
Pronouns: he/him

Re: I'm asking questions since I have not been on here for a while and I think this is the best area to put it since it'

Post by alleightbits »

EcstasyData wrote: 6 years ago Since when/why did redmagemike chanfe their username to redmagesusie?
About ten months ago, Red Mage started hormone replacement therapy, and changed her name to match.