(shouting)

A Town

...or in other words: post-whoring
kilon

Re: A Town

Post by kilon »

Cup wrote:Got a tape in the mail today. I thought I was out of the spy business. *le sigh* I guess I'm never out of the spy business, not as long as tapes keep coming through the door.

*Good morning, Today's mission is of the greatest importance. The Mayor of Talkhaus is coming to visit the president for Christmas. He'll be arriving in Washinton D.C., however his flight has been delayed and he has been layedover in a hotel in your area. The eggnog we prepared for him is about to spoil. We have enclosed the aforementioned nog with this tape. Your mission is to deliver it to the Mayor at his hotel, the George C. Clark Hotel (you don't know it, nevermind). This tape will selfdestruct as soon as you throw it out the windo... *boom*

Well, I've got a mission. Let's get to it.

According to the Thomas Guide, the hotel is on E5. Damn, my car's in the shop! Wait! I'm on E4 already!

E5! I didn't realize I lived so close to the hotel. (Makes sense, I only look out the window to throw out self-destructing tapes). I can't go through the lobby I'll be seen! I'll climb up through that window that seems impossibly high. Wait! I don't have any rope! Wait! My hair! It's one long strand! Better reel myself up.

Alright, in his room. Now how to serve the eggnog? Where are the cups? Wait! The bathtub! Great, it's filled up the tub.

Now I only need some nutmeg. Nutmeg... nutmeg... Wait! THE CAT! No, that's no good. Oh there's some in the minibar, but we have to agitate it in some way... THE CAT! Oh no, the cat fell in the eggnog. Give me a match.... *le fire* Damn.

Oh well, it's okay. I have some spare eggnog in a thermal mug.
Reference to Amirite
Cup

Post by Cup »

The mayor has been overworked and grows weary. It's time for a vacation. Take me to the tropics, someplace I can get a tan and leer at bikini clad women.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Burn all the dental floss. That should be tropical enough.
We need to do something with it.
Dollop of Mayo

Post by Dollop of Mayo »

It turns out that the evil Vulcans want more mayors, for some reason. I tell them about you and your need of a beachside vaycay and they abduct you.

You are deposited on the planet Avalon IV, where you are treated to all the bikini babes you can possibly stand, and more, as the beach party never, ever stops, and if you sleep, you die, because that's when the Dream Stealers can see you.

Party on, Cup. Party on.
The nature of the signature is significant and natural.
http://dollopofmayo.tumblr.com/ - I put comics here because they demand it.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

DancingMad wrote:It turns out that the evil Vulcans want more mayors, for some reason. I tell them about you and your need of a beachside vaycay and they abduct you.

You are deposited on the planet Avalon IV, where you are treated to all the bikini babes you can possibly stand, and more, as the beach party never, ever stops, and if you sleep, you die, because that's when the Dream Stealers can see you.

Party on, Cup. Party on.
Whenever DancingMad fucking enters a thread that has something to do with a task involving creative writing, he always pulls a freaking instant-win.

Due to all the stress of being a mayor, you retreat into your home and decide to check out the internet for a while (something you've barely been doing over the past few days because of your huge responsibility and the huge time consumption of being a mayor).
After a while, you stumble across some site you remember from long, long ago (maybe 3 years), that almost everyone seems to almost have forgotten about.
Second life.
You start to remember the "good ol' days", back in 2006, when you used to roam through the giant badly designed artificial world of avatars and giant advertisement. Just for kicks, you download the game again and register with your old nickname, kinda surprised to see it's still working.

Needless to say, the entire rest of your day is spent sitting in front of the computer, re-exploring the world of second life.
At around midnight, your body urges finally convince you to get some sleep, but as soon as you wake up again the next day, you race to the computer and log onto SL again.
After a few weeks of "working" in the world of SL (workers are highly sought after since almost noone plays this game anymore), you aquire enough money to buy a nice little bungalow by the beach.
As you enter your new home, you're astonished by the amazing architecture and location of your house. Your bedroom has a broad, openable window leading right onto your balcony, from where you can see the ocean stretching out in front of you.
It is then that you decide to screw it all, cancel your work, and spend the rest of your virtual (and possibly real) life lying on the beach in front of your new house in the second reality.

Game Over.
Cup

Post by Cup »

Well as mayor, I feel perfectly comfortable making decisions without any regard of possible future consequences, so that sounds like a dream DancingMad.

You can take over my responsibilities here so I can head off to Vulcan to enjoy some sweet "mind melds" while I wait for the next pon farr. Shouldn't be too tricky (worst case senario is 7 years? Pffft, easy). My college buddies always did say I could party 'til dawn and keep going strong.

Have fun with the town! I'm off to bury my face in some sweet Vulcan bosoms (the most logical of all the bosoms).

^famous last words
Dollop of Mayo

Post by Dollop of Mayo »

My face appears on an enormous TV screen that wasn't set up in the town square last night.

Hey uh, so, I think we should take a census. Of everybody's livers.

See... some... unwanted elements have infiltrated your- OUR- good town.

The doppelgangers have two livers. You should... somebody should figure out who the intruders are. Elsewise they'll probably corner you in a dark alley and eat your skin. That's what I'm told they do anyway. Like, they just devour your skin from your body and you wake up and you don't have any skin. I'm told it's excruciating.

So get on that. If you need me I'll be thousands of light years away, pretty safe.
Dollop of Mayo

Post by Dollop of Mayo »

Guess you guys all got eaten by doppelgangers.

Any of you doppelgangers want to figure out a way to get rid of yourselves?
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

We could eat our own skin?
Maybe?
Dollop of Mayo

Post by Dollop of Mayo »

But... if... a doppleganger... eats another doppleganger's skin.... wouldn't that... make them... a... TRIPLEGANGER?!
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Start pretending our currency is dental floss and when someone pats with that we take them. We can just interrogate everyone we get to find more.

Wait didn't we do a census earlier? Let's just kill everyone who wasn't there and if they aren't dopplegangers too bad. We can make them into ramen.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

DancingMad wrote:But... if... a doppleganger... eats another doppleganger's skin.... wouldn't that... make them... a... TRIPLEGANGER?!
No, it would make them a one-and-a-half-ganger, since he redeems himself a little by getting rid of a doppelganger.
Dollop of Mayo

Post by Dollop of Mayo »

Aposke and limepie are both the mayor now. DOPPELMAYORS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Jumbotron explodes*
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

[16:44] <limepie20> aposke
[16:44] <limepie20> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1769&view=unread#p87257
[16:44] <limepie20> we need to think of something
[16:44] <Aposke> Ohfuck
[16:45] <Aposke> okay go ahead and let me discard your idea
[16:45] <limepie20> lets build a house
[16:45] <Aposke> ...?
[16:45] <Aposke> just that?
[16:45] <limepie20> i thought you would discard it
[16:45] <Aposke> oh yea
[16:45] <Aposke> NO WAI SISTA
[16:46] <limepie20> now let me discard your idea
[16:46] <limepie20> go
[16:46] <Aposke> Let's build a giant pool in the middle of the road and make an obvious tenacious d reference about it
[16:46] <limepie20> okay
[16:47] <limepie20> also
[16:47] <Aposke> well that was easy
[16:47] <limepie20> ALSO
[16:47] <Aposke> YES?
[16:47] <limepie20> people need to die
[16:47] <Aposke> let's make a blood pool
[16:47] <limepie20> in the pool?
[16:47] <Aposke> A DOPPELPOOL
[16:47] <limepie20> with two livers
[16:47] <Aposke> yesh
[16:48] <Aposke> and we need to divide the ideas on two posts
[16:48] <limepie20> ok so a dopplepool in the middle of a road and an tenacious d reference?
[16:48] <Aposke> like, you write about the main pool, and I write about the blood pool within the amin poo
[16:48] <Aposke> *main pool. man
[16:48] <Aposke> yes
[16:48] <limepie20> i should just post this whole conversation
[16:48] <Aposke> or that
[16:48] <limepie20> on the thread
[16:48] <Aposke> sounds easier
[16:48] <limepie20> ok
Make it happen.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Make it happen.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

tool dear
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Dan

Post by Dan »

Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Make it happen.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Yeah if nothing happens I'm gonna have to give argu mayor.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Hake it mappen.