(shouting)

Game King-style Story Briefs

...or in other words: post-whoring
HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just contacting you from the distant past. Carry on.

Game King-style Story Briefs

Post by HamsterZerg »

Here, we unleash our inner SquirrelKing and make story briefs for various video games in the style of the Game King.

What I'm talking about--v

Here's how it works. Each person makes a broken English summary for the video game the person above them requests, and afterward requests a game for the next person to write a broken English summary for, and the cycle continues.

I'll start with Tasty Planet:

In one time, the scientist at nanoresearch quarters makes ultimate bath room cleaner- grey goo. However, during the testing, grey goo bites the poking finger of assistant, and escapes into the outside world to eat everything smaller than it. As it eats, it grows bigger and more jumbo, ready to eat even more. Payer controls grey goo, and grey goo is hungry. Wat will happening?

Super Mario Galaxy

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!
Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me
Mikkofier
What about Ron magic?
First name: Mikko J. Fuzzygrumbles

Re: Game King-style Story Briefs

Post by Mikkofier »

The Super mario is invited to attend the celebrity convention of toad Kingdom by Princess Pech, to celeprate the meteror driving past. Hovewer the evil demon King Kuppa invades the Toad kingdom with his swarm of fighter jets and reposseses the princess, Pech's chateau to the outer space. The Super mario gives chase but blasted off into the outer space. There the super Mario is found by the observatory rosalinda who gives him the to survive in the outer space. Now The super mario has to find all the strength celebrities to catch up to the demon king, Kuppa abd rescua thee Princess pech. by leaping great distaces between stars. Help mario

Next game: Final Fantasy VII
Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.
-Kurt Vonnegut
Context-free Supper Mario Broth Roulette! NOTE: Potential Jumpscare warning!
Avatar source (for most of them).
raekuul
2 Nephi 2:25-27
First name: Pokota

Post by raekuul »

A former soldier first class is group employs Cloud Strife Ecoterrorist Avalanche to help bomb in eastern Midgar Mako reactors. After two successful missions, the police forces of the Shin-Ra monitor them down, and they split up. Air moves Cloud Strife Erissu Gainsboro, a member of the race of CETRA Lost interested in abducting Shin-Ra. Rescue Air Erissu from the Shin-Ra led by Vincent Valentine and the Calamity Cats!

(And now, how about Shantae?)
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.
Location: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just contacting you from the distant past. Carry on.

Post by HamsterZerg »

Once in unspecified century, the pirate ruler Risky footwear steals a heated-water-powered energy source, and it isupto half-genie-half-person girl known only as Shantae to retrieve Valve server machine. along the way, Shantae must uncover vaarious temples and learn new dancing maneuvers to transform like as if an animal. Risky Footwear is also after temple treasures, so Shantae mus twatch out.

Metroid II: Return of Samus

Mikkofier
What about Ron magic?
First name: Mikko J. Fuzzygrumbles

Post by Mikkofier »

In the previous game meteoroid, treasure hunter Sammy Amran collapsed tbe Spacious Sea Bandits plannings to molest firstly researched formlife called as 'Meteoroid'. For make sure the Spacious Sea Bandits forever get more Meteoroids any more, the Galaxy of Unions mail many athelete groups to house world of the Meteoroids SR388 to finally genocide them for ever! But instead of, each athlete group of hides The Galaxy of Unions salaries Sammy Aram to kill the assignment!
Sammy Aron must violence every Meteproid shoot to save galax help

Next challenge: No Man's Sky
Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.
-Kurt Vonnegut
Context-free Supper Mario Broth Roulette! NOTE: Potential Jumpscare warning!
Avatar source (for most of them).
HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.

Post by HamsterZerg »

After crashingon uncharted territorial planet, the player must mine for materials to fix their volumetric boat and set out to explore the galctic. Land on new settings, harvest sources, and record new species of exotic in the encyclopedia.

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

BobisOnlyBob
Mythical Quadruped

Post by BobisOnlyBob »

The crazy action platforms of Great Demon King. Now, dead prince rabbit "Grey" got angry because of the indecency occurred to him on. He seeks to slay that and many monster and restore Great Demon King "Grey". He equipment with rotary saw jet, cutting and shotting into many monster and wall with many tree of weapons. Kill Demon World!

Next Up: There Came An Echo