smw centralirc.cat.biosmbx community

firefox related css updates (bbcode/shoutbox) - ctrl-f5 if they're still jacked up for you

A Very Truhan AMA

...or in other words: post-whoring
Truhan
Waifulord, Lord of the Waifus

Re: A Very Truhan AMA

Postby Truhan » 4 months ago

RegiBleck wrote:what is the best condiment?
A girlfriend.
HamsterZerg wrote:So how 'bout them Ultra Beasts?
Haven't got to em yet.
metasomnia? wrote:What's an AMA?
Ask Me Anything.

Anyways, I had to go to Western Sizzlin again. Why someone would choose to go there for their birthday is beyond me. This time, I managed to do better than usual in my survival effort. The last time I was there, I noticed some noodles that looked vaguely like yakisoba. Obviously, I knew there was no way it was, but I figured it might be some kind of fried noodles. Besides, how do you fuck up pasta? I was able to make it when I was fucking 10. Well, they sure found a way. It tasted like it had been thrown in the garbage and brought back in to serve humans. I had a couple of pieces of (non-fried) chicken and a roll that were thankfully bland. Considering how atrocious their fried chicken is, my expectations were low enough that mere blandness EXCEEDED them by a great margin.
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Truhan

Postby Truhan » 3 months ago

This time, I finally got to choose where to eat. Went to a local pizzeria that does a buffet twice a week. Had AT LEAST ONE SLICE of the following kinds of pizza:

cheese, alfredo cheese, cheesesticks, breadstick, bavarian (ate an entire pizza of this), chicken fajita, cinnamon, banana pudding, chocolate chip cookie, cherry
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

metasomnia?
*Spectating fiercely*
First name: Meta
Location: A masquerading croissant hotel underpaid fragrant nose

Postby metasomnia? » 3 months ago

Were some of those a result of ingredients you brought yourself being added to the pizza by the chefs? Or were they all on the menu?

Truhan

metasomnia? wrote:Were some of those a result of ingredients you brought yourself being added to the pizza by the chefs? Or were they all on the menu?
All on the menu. The place focuses on specialty pizzas. I wanted to get a slice of chicken alfredo, but one never came.

Rockythechao
Shapemorph the titlecard into the video, Hoeloe
First name: Michael
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby Rockythechao » 3 months ago

Best Specialty Pizza 2016?

Truhan

Rockythechao wrote:Best Specialty Pizza 2016?
Bavarian easily.

HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.

Postby HamsterZerg » 3 months ago

What is the average air acceleration of an unladen swallowtail butterfly?

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!

[ispoiler]Somebody should make an animation where the knife slash at the end of the Genocide run is Frisk killing Chara, who is shocked, then scared, and finally sad, apologizing to Asriel and asking him for forgiveness.[/ispoiler]

Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me

Truhan

HamsterZerg wrote:What is the average air acceleration of an unladen swallowtail butterfly?
What kind, European or African?

RegiGiygas
WATERGATE
First name: uriah
Pronouns: he/hymn

Postby RegiGiygas » 3 months ago

HOW DO YOU DO IT?
Waaa.

Truhan

RegiBleck wrote:HOW DO YOU DO IT?
By the power of Grayskull.

HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.

Postby HamsterZerg » 3 months ago

Truhan wrote:
HamsterZerg wrote:What is the average air acceleration of an unladen swallowtail butterfly?
What kind, European or African?
Australian.

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!

[ispoiler]Somebody should make an animation where the knife slash at the end of the Genocide run is Frisk killing Chara, who is shocked, then scared, and finally sad, apologizing to Asriel and asking him for forgiveness.[/ispoiler]

Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me

Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her

Postby Leet » 3 months ago

waifuism becomes obselete for girls (or anyone above gender's level cap) because you can just become one with the girl. the lines between wife and self blur. that's what i have to say to this fool.
ImageWell it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.

RegiGiygas
WATERGATE
First name: uriah
Pronouns: he/hymn

Postby RegiGiygas » 3 months ago

Leet wrote:waifuism becomes obselete for girls (or anyone above gender's level cap) because you can just become one with the girl. the lines between wife and self blur. that's what i have to say to this fool.
Waaa.

Truhan

Leet wrote:waifuism becomes obselete for girls (or anyone above gender's level cap) because you can just become one with the girl. the lines between wife and self blur. that's what i have to say to this fool.
Well, I've never even met a girl, so why would I believe in them.

Return to “forum games”