...or in other words: post-whoring
Mikkofier
What about Ron magic?
First name: Mikko J. Fuzzygrumbles
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Catventure.

Post by Mikkofier »

> ASK about LOCATION
Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.
-Kurt Vonnegut
Context-free Supper Mario Broth Roulette! NOTE: Potential Jumpscare warning!
Avatar source (for most of them).
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

She tells us, that we are currently on the Balloon Island. It is mostly known for the abandoned Balloon Factory located on it. That factory is still run from time to time to keep it operational, just in case it is needed in the future. This windmill here makes the electricity for it, and for the entire island too. There apparently also is a small dock on the other side of the island, though the ships don't really visit there anymore. The place is very barren otherwise, except for some occasional birds.

Image Image

She is also kind enough to let us borrow her briefcase, as she won't be needing it any time soon.
TheGreatBootLeg
I ate those food.
First name: Bonzario

Post by TheGreatBootLeg »

EAT THE SUITCASE
Mikkofier
What about Ron magic?

Post by Mikkofier »

Empty suitcase before eating it.
Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.
-Kurt Vonnegut
Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

The briefcase seems to be locked with a four digit numeric lock. We don't think we can operate it too well wit our big paws either. The door into the lighthouse opens as we pick it up.

We still nibble on the corner of it a little though. It tastes mostly like some kind of plastic, and it seems too hard for our teeth to get a good bite on. This probably means that it is not edible. We can also hear a faint ticking sound from within, when we hold it close to our face.
HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.
Location: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just contacting you from the distant past. Carry on.

Post by HamsterZerg »

Projectile vomit onto nearest ninja.

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!
Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me
Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

We suddenly feel a bit sick. Must be a bad hairball or something. The colony of ninja fish living near the huge cat toy did not enjoy this surprise too much. We did not see them though, since they have mastered the art of hiding.
Mikkofier
What about Ron magic?

Post by Mikkofier »

Enter lighthouse
-Kurt Vonnegut
Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

We are not completely sure why we called this place a lighthouse before, as it clearly is a giant wind turbine. We guess it does help to make light with electricity though, and thus some light for the entire island.

Anyway, we decide to keep the briefcase for now. It has now been placed in our inventory.

The lighthouse does not seem to be currently working. We think it should probably be called darkhouse instead.
tangy
🍊
Pronouns: any

Post by tangy »

Hm. Sorry to bump a dead thread, and i don't know if you really want to continue this adventure, but...

Try to feel around for a ladder of some kind.
raocow wrote:I am being shot at, and I am being advertised petrol at the same time. We must be in America.
Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

Nah, I'm happy to continue this series. It just kind of stopped at one point.

The ladder feels cold to our paws. We follow it with our eyes high up into the darkness. After a while we get a grasp of the size of the room, which takes up most of the windmill. The bright sunlight is coming from the door behind us, and everything looks a bit off somehow. There are also some tables in the room and on top of one of them is an old computer. It's a bit too dark to see what the posters on the wall are about, but we recognize the symbol from the briefcase and the door earlier.