(shouting)

open rp

...or in other words: post-whoring
momo

open rp

Post by momo »

Donald Trump here, as a very successful businessman I believe it is my duty to make America great again; starting with building a 35 ft wall on the US - Mexico border. I don't know how much it will cost, but China has a wall and since America is better than China we should have one too.
Pikabread
we're gonna talk about e
First name: lily
Pronouns: she/her/xe/xem

Re: open rp

Post by Pikabread »

IT'S ME, THE CLOWN BOMB
YOU HAVE BEEN CLOWN BOMBED
FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO 30 OTHER PEOPLE OR YOU WILL BE CLOWNED ON ONCE AGAIN, MR TRUMP
momo

Post by momo »

I want America to know that as a very successful businessman, I do not negotiate with clown terrorists. To make America great again we need to shut down every clown school in the country.
Kuupa
That's me on the beat, btw [:
First name: Alex
Pronouns: the male ones

Post by Kuupa »

hello don. i am china and do not appreciate your unkind words. my wall is best for keeping out mexicos (have you ever seen one in china???????). if you do not cease your wall-making i will be forced to challenge you to pistols at dawn.

regarads,
china
So here we are. Plays have been enacted. Empires have come and gone. The mightiest have passed away and withered, alike the least. Fires have burned, thousandfold. Yet, did not the great wind serenely continue its course? Does not the blackbird still sing its song? Does not the mistletoe still dwell in the oak's crown? Forgotten, what once has been told. Veiled, the words that once so rang out. Shrouded, like the larva in its cocoon. Let him hear it, who will.
Pikabread
we're gonna talk about e
First name: lily
Pronouns: she/her/xe/xem

Post by Pikabread »

hi it's mexico and I would just like to say that china is lying, we have SEVERAL mexicos in china, we are also definitely NOT affiliated with clowns or clown bombs and we support clown school.
Unaniem
Desperately trying to figure out just what the hell
First name: Tree

Post by Unaniem »

momo

Post by momo »

Other than banning Mexicans and clowns, as President I will also give everyone one free (not actually free) Trump Steak. I will also be pressuring Congress to war with everyone who is not American. You'd all better start digging your graves.
naps
the plural of a nap
First name: TJ
Pronouns: she/they

Post by naps »

Hey everybody this is raocow playing Maglx2, today I'll be judging Donald Trump's level, Good Relations With The Blacks, which was rated 0/100 by the judges, below the Pewdiepie level
Duvi0
Artist, streamer, level designer, and more, for the low low price of a jar of peaches!

Post by Duvi0 »

*sighs* Look, bud. My name is Ed the Undying, and I'm an ancient ruler from Loathing past. Let me tell you, the iron-fisted strategy of "kill everyone you don't like" tends to get you killed. I would know. I died my first time by some guy with a hammer. My second death was by that same guy with that hammer. My third death- you know what, I'll just start telling you guys about the deaths that DIDN'T end with that same guy with the hammer.
Yo peeps! I'm Duvi. Wanna know more about what I'm like, look at my tumblr, http://duvi0.tumblr.com
talk to me on Skype (mossyduvi0) or Steam (duvi0), or watch my streams at http://twitch.tv/duvi0!
However, my description of myself goes like this: I'm a smart idiot who writes and designs well, but as jacks of all trades go, I can really do jack.
Unaniem
Desperately trying to figure out just what the hell
First name: Tree

Post by Unaniem »

Duvi0
Artist, streamer, level designer, and more, for the low low price of a jar of peaches!

Post by Duvi0 »

That dude with the hammer died like 40,000 years ago. I finally beat him after I found out his secret weakness: taking away his hammer. Enough of that, though; point is, Trump, bud, you gotta realize that some guy with a hammer's gonna beat you to death if you build that wall.
Yo peeps! I'm Duvi. Wanna know more about what I'm like, look at my tumblr, http://duvi0.tumblr.com
talk to me on Skype (mossyduvi0) or Steam (duvi0), or watch my streams at http://twitch.tv/duvi0!
However, my description of myself goes like this: I'm a smart idiot who writes and designs well, but as jacks of all trades go, I can really do jack.
momo

Post by momo »

I'M THE TRASHMAN
I SUPPORT GARBAGE
TRUMP 2016
ohmato
hey idiot

Post by ohmato »

SCRAAWWWW
HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just contacting you from the distant past. Carry on.

Post by HamsterZerg »

No, Emile, one plus one does not equal four. ... Well then maybe you should count how many types Ludicolo has, then. ... Look, I gotta hang up, some sort of toilet is trying to destroy all of humanity. ... Alright, I'll talk to you again. ... Bye.

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!
Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me
Friendly Dictator
rad

Post by Friendly Dictator »

the cool brigade is here is kill all of you
Bedlam
mega cool super
First name: [insert word]lam
Pronouns: guy/man/bob.

Post by Bedlam »

I am business frog, ribbit.

I support Trump in his removal on taxes on flies and lilypad real estates, ribbit.

But I use immigrants for most of my labor resources in my company. So I like the mexicos, ribbit.

I am conflicted, ribbit.
Friendly Dictator
rad

Post by Friendly Dictator »

it has been done
tangy
🍊
Pronouns: any

Post by tangy »

Belindas.
raocow wrote:I am being shot at, and I am being advertised petrol at the same time. We must be in America.
BurgerShorts
SINCE WHEN DOES MILK?
First name: gandi

Post by BurgerShorts »

As a pineapple, i disagree for that trump IS A FAKE!
Attachments
Totally legit real photo of me
Totally legit real photo of me
who ill vote for..png (47.21 KiB) Viewed 5621 times
GIT OF MAH LAUN!
u but
alleightbits
START PLAY!
First name: Brian
Pronouns: he/him

Post by alleightbits »

I am an empty trash can. As such, I am very offended that I am associated with trash like Donald Trump here. What do I look like, one of those filthy New York City trashcans that are always full?! Jeez.
Darkonius64
Dreams of a forgotten reality

Post by Darkonius64 »

i am chill.

Chill Clawbster.
i support trash can in his cause, i shall not leave trash can offended by your quality trump jokes.
therefore the Clawbster sues thee.
:bi_pride:
My latest SMBX episode
https://talkhaus.raocow.com/viewtopic.p ... 70#p473070

My media links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Darkonius64

Support my indie game Dormiveglia!
https://dormivegliagame.com/