(shouting)

THE ANAGRAM GAME

...or in other words: post-whoring
Duvi0
Artist, streamer, level designer, and more, for the low low price of a jar of peaches!

Re: THE ANAGRAM GAME

Post by Duvi0 »

EN TARO ZERATUL? I think I heard that lyric in the jungle one time. A hairy jungle-man came up to me with an instrument made of stone and started howling away at seemingly nonsensical words. I encouraged him, though, screaming "Play your ORE LUTE, TARZAN!"

HE THEN RAN FROM ME.
Yo peeps! I'm Duvi. Wanna know more about what I'm like, look at my tumblr, http://duvi0.tumblr.com
talk to me on Skype (mossyduvi0) or Steam (duvi0), or watch my streams at http://twitch.tv/duvi0!
However, my description of myself goes like this: I'm a smart idiot who writes and designs well, but as jacks of all trades go, I can really do jack.
july
七月
First name: e!ɡa
Pronouns: she/her

Post by july »

HE THEN RAN FROM ME, as he had just spotted two people he recognised from his home town of Han. These THREE MEN FROM HAN then travelled off together, leaving me to

GO THE OTHER WAY.
Duvi0
Artist, streamer, level designer, and more, for the low low price of a jar of peaches!

Post by Duvi0 »

"GO THE OTHER WAY" was emblazoned on his black t-shirt, and his denim jeans were torn, but not from stress; they were torn meticulously at a factpry. He visited his favorite book store, Gothy, dressed in this attire. AT GOTHY HE WORE nothing but his most post-ironic, as he wanted desperately to fit in with the rest of his goth peers.

SEVENTY MYSTERIOUSNESS is required to enter this book store.
Yo peeps! I'm Duvi. Wanna know more about what I'm like, look at my tumblr, http://duvi0.tumblr.com
talk to me on Skype (mossyduvi0) or Steam (duvi0), or watch my streams at http://twitch.tv/duvi0!
However, my description of myself goes like this: I'm a smart idiot who writes and designs well, but as jacks of all trades go, I can really do jack.
HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just contacting you from the distant past. Carry on.

Post by HamsterZerg »

DUVIZERO was gonna buy a Nintonysoft U-Station 460, but he ended up buying a VIDEO RUZ instead.

DR. HULK SMASH PUNY SICKNESS!

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!
Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

DR. HULK SMASH PUNY SICKNESS! Yells the Hulk. Sun and the drought are the likely causes of sickness say the desert shopkeepers. SUN SAND CLERKS HUSH KIM SPY as they go investigate the sun and it's relations with the sickness. The matter is delicate and requires some more

CAREFUL STYLES OF APPROACH they say.
july
七月

Post by july »

The matter required CAREFUL STYLES OF APPROACH. Their solution? Take everyone on a cruise ship and perform a production of Hamlet. It was a SPECTACULAR OFFSHORE PLAY. It didn't really solve anything, but at least,

IT WAS ENTERTAINING.
Duvi0

Post by Duvi0 »

IT WAS ENTERTAINING to watch, but I don't know how the public is going to take it. Dan's plan to get revenge on electricity was to destroy the electrical circuitry of the entirety of Los Angeles. How he managed to convince Chris to eat so much of it is a mystery in itself! What will the headline even be? "Man with bad INTENT EATS A WIRING system, causes power outage throughout all of Los Angeles"? That's just ridiculous.

DAN VERSUS ELECTRICITY
Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

DAN VERSUS ELECTRICITY, was an interesting book about how Dan got his job as an electrician. On SUNDAY V, IT RESET CIRCLE for the electricity go through for the first time. Seeing that light bulb lit up and shut down was the push of motivation that started the whole thing. That fifth of Sunday had it's own chapter

IN THE book.
Duvi0

Post by Duvi0 »

I was IN THE farmstead of Farmer McMacguillicutty, and I ventured forth, trying to find a duck to slay However, what I came across was a chicken. It was a HEN! IT charged at me, beak poised for battle, and I forgot all of my pastamancery skills to attempt to beat it off!

The CHICKEN WAS TOO MUSCULAR.
Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

CHICKEN WAS TOO MUSCULAR for the role said the organizer. We will have to find someone else to wear the suit. We also need more luck on out card games. Can our card game collector go on A SWIM SO UNO LUCK CATCHER can work more efficiently? The chicken dance needs to also have a properly planned card game number.

PLAY ANY OLD MUSICALS after the successful conversion too. We need to make sure everything is set up correctly.
Duvi0

Post by Duvi0 »

My favorite band doesn't just PLAY ANY OLD MUSICALS, they're visionaries! Their best song is probably off their fourth album, DOILY SCAN, "PAY U SMALL". In it, they detail the hardships of barely scraping by on late rent. The whole album is about the juxtaposition between typical Rockwellian "American life", hence the Doily, and the reality of the modern world, hence the Scan.

All in ALL, THEY'RE VISIONARIES.
Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

"All in ALL, THEY'RE VISIONARIES." Said the cat. Gardens like that could only be build with a lot of planning and calculations. I can finally say to them, "HI! I REVEAL LIT ROSES, NYA!" As I step up the stairs, and open the first of the ever burning gardens to the media. The fires within shall give us the energy needed to sustain our lifestyle for the many

GENERATIONS TO COME.
Minnakht
Green eyed monster

Post by Minnakht »

GENERATIONS TO COME came, or at least a few of them. The burning gardens became a sticking point of the nation's culture, and the crops in them became more varied. For instance, one of the many idols of the nation's youth is the TOMATO SONG NIECE, RE. It's quite the popular story of how Re's (that's a stage name, really) father considered the burning tomatoes his brothers, and she's actually

A GREAT SINGER.
Duvi0

Post by Duvi0 »

A GREAT SINGER faces his REGRETS AGAIN:

FIRST IMAGE ANAGRAM, WOOO

Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

They decided to LEAVE THE TOASTER ON for a while to get the toast extra crispy. In addition they got to LEVER A HOT STONE TEA set with a long stick from under one of the shelves, where it had fallen during one of the larger noodle incidents. Fortunately they did get the breakfast done for the hotel guests in time, and no one had

ANY REASONS TO COMPLAIN.
july
七月

Post by july »

No one had ANY REASONS TO COMPLAIN until the news came in of unrest on Caribbean islands caused by a historic leader of France; news of NAPOLEON'S CAYMAN RIOTS caused

A MASSIVE FURORE.
Duvi0

Post by Duvi0 »

Horikawa was launched into A MASSIVE FURORE when she found out about raocow's travel to Europe and what he did there. He was knighted by a queen and a girl named Evangelyne Emerald signed documents making her legally his! She actually had a big ol' fight with SIR RAO'S EVA E. FROM EU until raocow informed her that they basically had
EVANGELYNE, THE HOUSEMAID, at all times.
Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

EVANGELYNE, THE HOUSEMAID said that she'll need some help for hiding the gentlemen for the surprise party. It should start later this evening, and it's for the birthday of the Lady of the house. She thought that it'd be nice to HAVE GENTLEMEN HIDE AS YOU make a distraction of some kind. It should not be too difficult, since they won't need to be hiding for too long. They will

DANCE TO THE MUSIC on the grand hall, once the event starts properly.
july
七月

Post by july »

They DANCE TO THE MUSIC in the grand hall, but the surprise party was just a trick by the housemaid; THE CUTE MAID'S CON was, in fact, the perfect cover to pull off the

GREATEST HEIST OF ALL TIME.
128-Up
Captain Aiwana
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by 128-Up »

"This is gonna be the GREATEST HEIST OF ALL TIME," whispered an accomplice to the housemaid to herself, unnoticed by the others. Why exactly she wished to steal the OTHER ESTATE'S "METAL FIG LI" - the fifty-first and rarest iteration of a bizarre steel-framed flying machine - still confused the accomplice, but nonetheless she took heed her master's orders and began to make her way towards the machine.

"So this is the Metal Fig LI? IT'S NOT EXACTLY VALUABLE..." she thought aloud. Maybe it wasn't worth accepting the maid's preposition, but she had no choice.

LI is 51 in Roman Numerals, if anyone's confused.

If Mario has taught me anything, it's that most things rely on whether there's something good in a nearby box.
Note: If something in the above post is done incorrectly, tell the poster as softly as possible, please.

128-Up's IWBTG Fangame Clear List
If you're wondering what on earth 'aiwana' is, click me!

Image <-- Click it!
Image Pokémon is hard.
Duvi0

Post by Duvi0 »

As she said "So this is the Metal Fig LI? IT'S NOT EXACTLY VALUABLE...", the third accomplice to the crime, a young girl named Ellie, entered the room. They pondered over this machine for a few seconds before the maid finally entered the room. "I knew you two wouldn't be on board if I were to tell you immediately what my real plan was. No, it was not to steal this piece of junk. It was to curse this party and summon eldritch gods from long ago to lay waste to the bourgeoisie."

The maid laid out 6 key items in the summoning ritual. A human bone, a plate of oxtail, an entire pound of St. Jacob's Honey Wort, a highly reinforced bodysuit with face mask, and two small engraved stone rings. Horrified at the response and her request, the maid said, "I can still pin you for the crime of trying to steam the Metal Fig LI," as they began to leave. This stopped both the girls in their tracks. What were they to do other than submit?

The maid fit the two girls with stone rings, as Ellie noticed that the maid did not have one for herself. "Why don't you have a ring?" she asked, to which the maid responded by lifting up her dress to reveal the intensely carved flesh underneath. Devilish insignias were burned into her body with knife and brand, and upon this, she started the ritual as Ellie began to equip the suit and mask.

For reasons you will soon find, I will not repeat the ritual. It ended, however, with a portal within the center of a tight circle of the honey wort. Ellie, with trepidation, stepped inside, as the maid eagerly awaited her return in what would seem to them a few seconds, but would be weeks or more to Ellie.

The form of a girl stepped through the portal. Ellie had returned, but she was not the same. The horrors she had seen would make sure that she would never be the same again. She emerged no longer gripping the OXTAIL. ELLIE, VACANT, SUBTLY revealed that the creatures would pour through the portal in a few minutes.

The ELDRITCH AGE WAS TO BEGIN shortly.
Willhart
Banned

Post by Willhart »

ELDRITCH AGE WAS TO BEGIN with a ceremony of midnight. The things soon go wrong though. The CAGE HAS WEIRD, BITTEN LOG inside but no monster, which means that the cultist will have to find another one.

GOOD MONSTERS ARE notoriously hard to find nowadays.