(shouting)

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right Ep. 4 - HAPPY END !!

...or in other words: post-whoring
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Re: The (Talkhaus) Price is Right Ep. 4 - The Showcases at the End

Post by YelseyKing »

We had winners in this episode! I so happy.

And our big winner today is dr_vblschrf! While our runner up is my lovely assistant, bkamakaze!
Same rules as always. Two Showcases. The one who bids closest to theirs without going over is the winner, and if your bid is within $1,000 (also without going over, natch), you win both Showcases. THIS HAS HAPPENED ONCE ALREADY! Which amazes me, frankly. But I digress. Being the top winner, dr_vblschrf gets first dibs on the first Showcase. If he likes what he sees, he can bid on it. Otherwise, he can pass it to bkamakaze and maybe he'll like the second one better. Enough chitchat, however. Show us Showcase #1, Ayjo!

Image Ayjo: Our first Showcase is all about deja vu, the sensation that you are doing something that you have done before. Err... wait, no. It's about relaxation, and the different ways you can do that. Why did I...? Never mind. Forget I said anything. Ehem... So. For starters, you can relax -- you know, I swear we did a Showcase just like this one already. Our producers can not *possibly* be running out of ideas *already*. Well, whatever.

*doors open, revealing a pair of recliners*

Image Ayjo: ...as I was saying, one way to relax is in these nice comfy recliners! From Furniture Makers Inc, this pair of plush swivel recliners is just perfect for falling asleep in front of the TV (sold separately) watching football!

Image Ayjo: Next...

*doors open, revealing a hot tub*

Image Ayjo: Hot tubs are pretty relaxing. They get offered all the time on the actual Price is Right, so hey. This one, from Whirligig, seats four comfortably. I am getting deja vu here, seriously.

Image Ayjo: And finally, you can get away from it all and relax to the sounds of nature in...

*doors open, revealing a camping trailer*

Image Ayjo: ... a camping trailer. 28-feet long, this camper from Wilderness Explorers comfortably sleeps a family of four, and comes with fridge, toilet, and I *know* we've given away just about all of these prizes before! Even the descriptions are basically the same! Come on, did someone accidentally grab an old script? Well, whatever. Don't think it means this is the same price, now. Because it ain't!

Image Ayjo: So yeah. This Showcase, which I *know* we've done before, can be yours, if the Price is Right!

So, dr_vblschrf, will you be bidding or passing? If the former, bid! If the latter... bkamakaze can bid. Yeah. You know the drill.
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
dr_vblschrf
may or may not be an actual fox
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by dr_vblschrf »

I'll bid $27,527.
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

All right, bid set. Now, bkamakaze, here's *your* Showcase!

Image Ayjo: It's getting on that time of year. That is, Winter. So your Showcase celebrates the change in seasons with some cool stuff. Get it? Cool? Hyuk. I funny.

*models bring out a podium with a bunch of snow globes on it*

Image Ayjo: And we're starting off with a selection of crystal snow globes! You know, those water-filled things with white specks floating in them, that if you shake, makes it look like it's snowing? Usually with some cute little scene in it? Yeah, we have six of those, from Icebreaker Crafts. There's even one with a menorah inside it instead of your stereotypical Christmas tree or quaint village, because we're inclusive! Yeah! Next...

*doors open, revealing a sleek blue snowmobile*

Image Ayjo: Get around the snowscapes in style in this brand new snowmobile! From CatSail, who apparently also dabbles in winter vehicles in addition to boats and stuff (who knew?), this snow speeder comfortably seats two, and gets speeds of up to like 70 miles per hour! (I don't know how much that is in kilometers, sorry.)

Image Ayjo: But if there's no snow where you live, don't worry, we have that covered, too. Because we're sending you on a ski trip to beautiful Alaska! We'll fly you and a guest round trip coach from wherever the heck you live to Juneau, Alaska, where you'll spend six days and five nights in the five-star Ice Palace (it's just a name, it's not actually made of ice, awesome as that'd be). While there, you'll also get to experience the snowy slopes, as we've included a week pass to the exclusive Glacier Inn Ski Lodge!

Image Ayjo: And finally, we have a present that dang near *everyone* would love to see under their Christmas tree. If you celebrate Christmas, that is. If you don't, you'll probably *still* enjoy...

*doors open, revealing a sleek silver convertible*

Image Ayjo: ...a new sports car! It's the Pointyac Sparkler! This classy model comes with power steering, power doors, and power wheels, probably. It's got leather seats, man! You'll be cruising down the streets in *style* with this bad boy!

Image Ayjo: And this Showcase celebrating Winter and all the fun things therein, can be yours, if the Price is Right!
Very nice stuff. Now, bkamakaze, what am you bid?

Thanks again for the car parody names, Maiku. :P

Moists:

Dizzybelle
Barrel!
First name: (◕ v ◕✿)
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dizzybelle »

aight, lets go with $36499
ImageImageImage
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

The bids are in, and now it's time to see who today's big winner is. Or if we ended up with another double overbid. Wouldn't *that* be hilarious? :roll:

Anyway. We'll start with dr_vblschrf. Your bid was $27,527. And the actual retail price of your Showcase is... $37,385. For a difference of...
$9,858. Hooray! No double overbid! Not actually too bad, either.

Now, bkamakaze. You bid $36,499, and the actual retail price of *your* Showcase is... *looks at card, blinks* ...wow. $58,759! With a difference of...
...a whopping $22,260! That means dr_vblschrf is today's winner!
With cash and prizes totaling a rather impressive...
$58,661! I'd say this episode went much better than the last one... at least towards the end!

This is YK, reminding you to help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered! Goodbye, everybody!

*TPiR theme plays as the credits roll and dr_vblschrf and friends go over to check out his prizes*

Image Ayjo: This is Ayjo Na, speaking for the Talkhaus Price is Right! *Still* not a Fremantle Media production!

Moists: