a Colour Story

...or in other words: post-whoring
Gema Gema
This account is up for grabs.
First name: If you want it, read the
Pronouns: details in sig.

a Colour Story

Post by Gema Gema »

this will be a fun game though i spent only two minutes creating it. we will write a story by taking turns, but there is a rule! you will write two words in coloured text and these words must be about a thing or person that is that colour or associated with the colour. Fire is orange-red because it is that colour and associated with it. But not all words have colour. Walking has no colour. If you write verbs or words that are not colourful, you must use the colour that complimentary to the colour that last person used. Here is my example of this and to start the game:

Two pumpkins discussed the
I'm done with this account and anyone can have it for their own use. No payment of any sort required. If you're interested, send an email to barrywhit@email.com. First come, first served. Upon receiving an email, I will log in to delete this sig and then send a response e-mail containing the password. If this sig is still up, then this account is available!
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Re: a Colour Story

Post by Willhart »

synonyms near the fields of
Why does this forum not have a color picker anymore? Also, don't use [colour] since it will result in butts.
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Post by Gardenolva »

Pumpkins, and went to the treehouse
Not much I can understand the rules of this game, but "trial and error" is my thing.

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

usually i keep my disdain for these things out of the way but this is literally just the one word story with colors. what's the purpose?
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)