Pronouns: Him/Her

Re: The (Talkhaus) Price is Right Ep. 3 - The Wheel

Post by Animita »

YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

90 cents! You're in the Showcase! Provided you don't want to spin again. Would you like to spin again? WELL I WON'T LET YOU! How does that feel?

Back after I...come up with some Showcases!
Calculations: 13 came up. 5+13=18, x5=90. Winner!
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Post by Gardenolva »

The (talkhaus) Price is Right is brought to you by...BURN HEAL!!
Feel the burn? Then apply this baby down to your soul for just 250 Pokémoney.

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
YelseyKing

Re: The (Talkhaus) Price is Right Ep. 3 - Shiny New Showcase Podiums

Post by YelseyKing »

Oh, right. We're still doing this, aren't we?

Well. Today's big winner, though I use that term loosely, is jayScribble! And our runner up is Animita!
You should know how this works by now. You'll each be shown a Showcase full of prizes. The one who bids closest to the actual price without going over wins. And if you're within $1,000 of the actual price, you win *both* Showcases! As happened last time. Yeah.

Now, since jayScribble...won a bigger item up for bids, he'll get dibs on whether to bid on or pass this showcase to Animita and hope for a better one. Let's see that first Showcase, Ayjo!

Image Ayjo: This Showcase celebrates the elements of nature, with prizes to match!

*the turntable swivels around to reveal a large collection of fans*

Image Ayjo: For Wind, we have this selection of electric fans! Two standing, oscillating fans, two box fans, two small desk-sized fans, and three small battery-powered handhelds, all guaranteed to keep you nice and cool when the weather heats up, and all from Whirlwind Electronics!

Image Ayjo: Next, we have Fire. And what better way to show off a fire, than in...

*models bring out a brick fireplace*

Image Ayjo: ...this beautiful new fireplace! From Furniture Makers Inc., this indoor fireplace is made of real red bricks and probably some metal or something, and has a sliding glass door. It even locks, to keep inquisitive little children from burning their hands. Santa Claus not included.

Image Ayjo: Now, for Water, we're going in a much more fun direction... Well, you can have fun *on* the water, with...

*the doors swing opened, revealing a ski boat*

Image Ayjo: A brand new ski boat! From CatSail, where we get *all* our aquatic toys from, this 12-foot, two-seat ski boat will have you zipping across the nearest lake or ocean in style!

Image Ayjo: Finally, for Earth... how about getting *back* to Mother Earth, and enjoying some time in the Great Outdoors(tm) in this...

*another set of doors swings opened, revealing a motorhome*

Image Ayjo: Brand new motorhome! From some upstart company called "Nature Lovers", this 16-foot motorhome comfortably sleeps three, has a retractable kitchen table, gas-powered stove, bathroom, and like, one of those rounded couches! Perfect for roughing it without *actually* roughing it!

Image Ayjo: And these prizes can all be yours, if, and *only* if, the Price is Right!

Excellent. Now, jayScribble, do you want to bid on this Showcase, or pass it off to Animita. If you want to bid on it, just go right ahead and do so. If you'd rather pass, then Animita, place *your* bid on it!

Moists:

jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Post by jayScribble »

I'll bid: $56000.
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

All right, then. Now, Animita, here's *your* Showcase!

Image Ayjo: Animita, your Showcase is all about the *eastern* elements! You know, Fire, Water, Earth, Wood, and Metal. So let's get right to it. How about some more Earth in your life, like...

*doors open, revealing a bunch of plants*

Image Ayjo: An assortment of potted plants! All manner of flowers, bushes, shrubs, and probably at least a few weeds here in this selection of 12 different plants from "The Gardener". ...that's all it says. "The Gardener". Mysterious. Anyway.

Image Ayjo: Next up, we have Wood. Like the wooden frame on this...

*another set of doors open, revealing a fancy bed*

Image Ayjo: ...oak bed! From Rupert the Bedmaker, this king size oak bed is... sturdy and great for sleeping on! Comes with new mattress, also from Rupert the Bedmaker, because hell, what good is a bed without a mattress, right?

Image Ayjo: Now, if you're still up for more ways to relax, you'll want some Water in your...

*another door swings opened, revealing a hot tub*

Image Ayjo: ...brand new hot tub! Submerge yourself in this four-seat hot tub from Whirlwater Appliances. It's even got a sleek faux-wood grain look to it, so you *know* it's fancy!

Image Ayjo: And finally, this classic prize made of Metal has some serious Fire power... it's...

*a fiery red car is driven on stage*

Image Ayjo: A new car! The Dord Flamer is just hot, man. And I must reiterate what a stupid parody name "Dord" is. Who writes this stuff? I digress. It comes with standard features, air conditioning, rear view mirrors, steering wheel, brake pedals, little fuzzy dice to dangle *from* the rear view mirror, as well as a CD player, and like *eight* cup holders!

Image Ayjo: And this prize package celebrating the eastern elements can be yours, if the Price is Right!

Now what'll you bid, Animita?

Moists:

Animita
Pronouns: Him/Her

Post by Animita »

(WarHammer) 40k
YelseyKing

Re: The (Talkhaus) Price is Right Ep. 3 - BAD END

Post by YelseyKing »

$40,000 it is. Now, let's see how you did...

We'll start with Animita. The actual retail price of your Showcase is... $36,627.

*buzzer*

You're over by less than $4,000...
Now, jayScribble. You just have to *not* be over, and you're a winner. You bid $56,000. Actual retail price is... *winces* ... I don't want to read this. But I have no choice. $54,539.

*buzzer*

Over by less than *$2,000*.
*losing horns*

... ... ... Well, what can I say? This episode did *not* go well *at all*. But this sort of thing *does* happen from time to time, and I hope everyone still had fun playing. In fact, since this episode went *so* poorly, I'm gonna offer anyone who appeared on stage today a chance to come back in Episode 4, rather than having to wait for Episode 5.

For now, though, this is YK, reminding you to help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered. Goodbye everybody!

*roll credits, as the TPiR theme plays, panning over the audience*

Image Ayjo: This is Ayjo Na speaking for the Talkhaus Price is Right. Not a Fremantle Media production, suckers!

Moists: