person A wrote:One
person B wrote:day,
And so on.person C wrote:Simon
- Each word must make grammatical sense when used in conjunction with the rest of the sentence.
- You may end a sentence by placing a "." at the end of your word, however the sentence must make grammatical sense. Alternatively, you can end the previous sentence by placing a "." before your word, provided the previous sentence makes sense. Other punctuation can be used in the same way.
- Comments can be placed in a spoiler below your word.
- Hyphenated words are ok, provided that they are actually supposed to be hyphenated
- Other rules may be added if necessary
Got it? Ok I'll start.