(shouting)

Viking Secret Wildcard Poker

...or in other words: post-whoring
Sillyman

Viking Secret Wildcard Poker

Post by Sillyman »

Hello and welcome to the Third Triannual Viking Secret Wildcard Poker Mega-Championships, here in scenic talkhaus, where speech is let be.

(For reference: the first annual VSWPMC were held in scenic Las Vegas, and the second were held online at the Loading Ready Run forums)

I'll be your dealer and general game-administrator for today.

The rules for this game will be the ones referenced by the following hyperlink, with exceptions as spontaneously decided by the game-administrator: http://wiki.loadingreadyrun.com/index.p ... ldid=10068

The following additional modules will be used:
Happy Families
Clue
Uno
Fluxx and Monty Python Fluxx
Settlers of Catan

This tournament will be held in a running-game format, where any player that has not been eliminated may join at any time with the standard buy-in of 1,000,000 coins. An eliminated player, however, has lost and is permanently out of the game, unless they decide to re-buy-in with actual goods or services (subject to game-administrator and forum-administrator discretion).

The game will begin once at least two players have joined and all players (or at least 5 or so) are in agreement that the game should begin immediately.

Please watch your Private Messages for your cards if you are playing.
And now the coast is clear, I just need to deal... with my number one fan.
Riku~n, why do you keep wanting to murder me like this?
I wouldn't mind that smile so much if your skin wasn't made of poison for some reason.
Dan

Re: Viking Secret Wildcard Poker

Post by Dan »

i'll play i guess, i'm a shark at uno and catan
tatanga

Post by tatanga »

I'll give it a try
Sillyman

Post by Sillyman »

Excellent. The game can start in Helmets Off now if you want, or we can wait for a slightly more full table.

A couple things to note right off the bat:

1. Any physical challenges that are intended to be nontrivial will be simulated using adnd 4th edition-style skill checks. This includes, for instance, the knave of clubs effect.
2. The rules may be updated at any time by unanimous decision of all the players, or if I say so.
3. The general deck will only be shuffled if, between hands, half the deck is depleted. Other, smaller decks will be shuffled immediately at the end of a hand. All shuffling will be done using random.org.
I wouldn't mind that smile so much if your skin wasn't made of poison for some reason.
tatanga

Post by tatanga »

I'd prefer waiting for at least a couple more players, but it's up to you.
Sillyman

Post by Sillyman »

Welp, if nobody else is here by Saturday I might as well just deal the first hand.