(shouting)

Ban Everyone In a Silly way!

...or in other words: post-whoring
O'Largill
soggy
First name: iLeave

Re: Ban Everyone In a Silly way!

Post by O'Largill »

Ningamer wrote:I would like to know right now: who likes me on talkhaus?

but seriously guy calm down and stop trying to make projects for a while. like a long while. you have no experience with either making something on your own or participating in someone elses project. go help someone with their work and their projects to get a feel for how things work, and how hard making shit is, or participate in a magl or make a level for a collab, do fucking SOMETHING before you try to "make it big" or make the next asmt or whatever it is ur trying to do.

i feel like that would get a heck load of more people to respect you and not just see you as an unremarkable annoyance
i transformed into a half silkworm, half human anime girl, and caught you off guard. l-looks like... looks like you've been... tricked!!!
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

bartle x olarg otp
O'Largill
soggy
First name: iLeave

Post by O'Largill »

Bartle wrote:
O'Largill wrote:do fucking SOMETHING before you try to "make it big"
you can talk you never even come to irc anymore

i waited

i WAITED for you
im soooooorryyyyyyyyyyyy ;A; i just, itc can move so fast and people talk about things i dont know about so i tab out for a minute to check my email and then theres like three pages of conversation that has gone by and my brain breaks ;A; im sorry bb coem back pls i diodnt mean what i saaid
(to clarify like im not trying to act like im an active forum member at all that was not my intention ;-; like i am definetly not the most qualified person to speak on this im sorry ;-; )
i transformed into a half silkworm, half human anime girl, and caught you off guard. l-looks like... looks like you've been... tricked!!!
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

Bartle wrote:you can talk you never even come to irc anymore

i waited

i WAITED for you
you cried out for her

ovaries day