(shouting)

Coming & Going 2.0

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Daze

Coming & Going 2.0

Post by Daze »

Hey, guys. Basically, this thread is for anyone (if they feel like telling the Talkhaus community) to post that they're going to be scarce from the forums, or that they're returning from being scarce. Mainly for people going on vacation, extended leaves with family, etc. where they'll be gone for a few days. I figured it couldn't hurt to restore this thread, since it went kaput with the rest of the Rest, so... yeah. Try not to spam up the place.

(Mods, sticky this if you feel like it. The original was, but I'll leave this one up to you guys.)
Formerly "dazedouji" ~ Image
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Lastest check-in: July 29, 2019. :slow: :demo:
Tito Approved

Re: Coming & Going 2.0

Post by Tito Approved »

User was banned for this post. (3 days)
I'M COMING

OOOHHH :!: :!: :!: :!: :shock:

UUHHH :!: :!: :!: :o

How did i do? ;) ;)
I'm boss
ImageImage
Click megaman for great art
Real

Post by Real »

User was banned for this post. (3 days)
Tito Approved wrote:I'M COMING

OOOHHH :!: :!: :!: :!: :shock:

UUHHH :!: :!: :!: :o

How did i do? ;) ;)
You were perfect honey :idea:
B)
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

User was banned for this post. (1 week)
To continue the flow of the shit river,
You've seen my most recent picture in the photo thread, can I join in? ;)

If there is going to be an Alexander fan club, there needs to be a BlackDS fan club :D
Hells yeah
Hells yeah
BlackDSbanner.JPG (3.68 KiB) Viewed 7224 times
Mine only
Mine only
BlackDSbanner.JPG (3.97 KiB) Viewed 7222 times
Last edited by BlackDS 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
kilon

Post by kilon »

Jesus hell, can't we have one thread here that doesn't get fucked up by you pathetic trolls?
strawberrygirl

Post by strawberrygirl »

What the hell.

Can some mod delete this and we can start over with Coming and Going 2.5 cuz this is ridiculous! :evil:

And to actually add to the tread, I'm going to be gone the 24th and gone for 2 weeks.
Daze

Post by Daze »

[sighs] I guess I kind of asked for it when I said "Try NOT to spam up the place", but dang, guys. Seriously. On the other hand, I don't think we should start this thread over. I kind of like those three posts as examples, right there. Thank you, whoever did that.
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

Well, here I go!

For an indefinite amount of time, probably like a week, I will have limited access to a computer on weekdays. I've got so much extra shit going on I can't find time to get on the forums or even the IRC. So, yeah.
Tito Approved

Post by Tito Approved »

I'm back. :)
I'm boss
ImageImage
Click megaman for great art
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

User was banned for this post. (permanent)
That was a bullshit ban
BlackDS Serious 2.JPG
Oh well, I guess I'll be a normal human for about a week, then fuck it up again, starting the BlackDS cycle of failure over again.
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
Daze

Post by Daze »

So... to actually use my own thread, I'm going home for Thanksgiving weekend, which means leaving on Wednesday afternoon (the 25th) and coming back that Sunday night (the 29th). I haven't been home in a while, so I'll probably be spending time with my family for most of that half-week, and thus not being online too much. If I am, sweet, but that's just my heads-up.

My ASMT stuff will be done by then... I hope. If not, I'll use the time away from my biggest distractions to write it.
-----
-----
vifs

Post by vifs »

Yah I mostly likly wont be on much next week myself, I'm flying home to see my GF
Image Image Image Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/vifs

<+Jcranjel> Today, I was sitting in Panera Bread, when they called out "Optimus Prime your bagel is ready." Casually a boy who looks about 7 walks up and takes it. He is my hero.MLIA
Daze

Post by Daze »

Gents, I'm off for the weekend like I said before. Don't burn the place down while I'm gone! (Kilon, I'll have results after this weekend.)
-----
-----
IceSoldier

Post by IceSoldier »

My attendance through Sunday evening will be spottier than normal. My parents are in town to celebrate Thanksgiving, and afterward I'm going home with them to spend the rest of the break with them.

EDIT: Definitely spottier, as the power cord I brought for my laptop crapped out. My options include driving 120 miles twice to bring it back up, cutting my trip short, or going without. I have a feeling I'll be going without, though it shouldn't be bad for me. Whether anyone online misses my presence is another matter entirely.
Yay for not viewing signatures!
strawberrygirl

Post by strawberrygirl »

Well im back. I spent my Thanksgiving weekend at my grandmas with family.
Kraze422

Post by Kraze422 »

Back from the dead.
What?

Oh...
LunarMagicMan

Post by LunarMagicMan »

Oh look, I am back after a few months of I don't know what to call it. I guess call it the period of not being here, taking place after the reign of all things automotive.
“Never lose focus. Focus, focus, focus.You are a zebra and you are trying to win a marathon, okay? That’s how much focus you’re having right now. You are The Focus of Zebra and The Zebra of Focus. You’re like freakin’ both. You have a split personality, you can do it. Well, that’s not true. But I can pretend! I have the power of imagination! I am, after all, The Marathon Zebra.” - raocow

raocow motivator 2000... too bad we skipped 1999 numbers.
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

Kraze422 wrote:Back from the dead.
to kick you in the bread?
Kraze422

Post by Kraze422 »

rubberfishy wrote:
Kraze422 wrote:Back from the dead.
to kick you in the bread?
What else would I be doing?
What?

Oh...
BlackDSiXL

Post by BlackDSiXL »

This thread should be stickied.

Well, this is it. This is finally, the proverbial “it”. BlackDS, our lord, our savior, or revolutionist, is leaving talkhaus for good. It was fun while it lasted, you all must have gotten a laugh or two out from me somehow, weather with me or at me. He was just living a delusion….

You see, BlackDS started posting here as a 15 year old internet n00b, and he quickly became addicted. Talkhaus is his sweet, sweet heroin. As you might know, BlackDS moderates rarityguide.com, a very business-like site, very boring. He did nothing against rules, partly because as he walked on the line, nobody did so with him. As is his story with his regular life.

BlackDS is not a very social guy, and he never was. As a wee little child, innocent and unaware of his own stupidity, he lived in the shell of his house, partly on his own decision, and partly on parenting that encouraged it. He had seen his father only 1 day a week, missing out on important knowledge that can not and was not taught by women. He didn’t know this, how could he? Of course he had friends, but they were outcasts even more so than himself. It is amazing that a social network was already being formed at such a young age, and how it didn’t change too much many years down the road. Besides the introduction of new concepts, all of the children were in there place before they knew there was even a place to be. Perhaps this is fate, or just cold, demented irony.

Many moons rose and set, BlackDS was still a Game Gear, and he had to move away. From the comfort of his home he had known for 10 years, he was thrown into an environment totally different, and this made him uncomfortable. It was an uphill battle to even be noticed at his new learning institution, and when he was seen, he was hated. Poor little BlackDS didn’t know why he was hated, he didn’t like being hated very much, so he stayed to himself as much as he could.

N64 didn’t hate him, Game Gear didn’t hate him, Windows 98 didn’t hate him. What do you expect from a child? The only friend he had was forced upon him, (the daughter of his mom’s boyfriend), and she was mentally challenged, she liked everybody. It goes to show the naïve (or stupid, take your pick) are the ones who are happy, because they can’t see 3 feet in front of their noses and look at the hard truth that surrounds them. BlackDS was a smart little boy. He couldn’t trust anybody, not even his own family, although he didn’t even realize what he was doing.

The experiment was a failure. Again. They left to return to the house they lived in before, and it was different from when it was left, 2 years ago. Grandma couldn’t clean the place, there was stuff everywhere. Living room, Bathroom, Basement, Kitchen. Everywhere there were mountains of stuff. It surrounded BlackDS’ life, sucked the life out of his brain. Had the stuff been there the whole time? It was most dreadful and useless stuff, old clothes that never fit, boxes of food now infested with bugs, forests of magazines that haven’t been read since his mom was born. He couldn’t have people over (if they showed up) the stuff would get in the way. He tried and tried to clean the stuff, but it just kept coming back. The mountains piled higher and higher.

On my first day back, he was, dare I say, popular, mainly because people remembered him from before, but never knew anything about him. He was just kinda there. It felt good, but it was over quickly. Anybody he thought was his friend either ended up hating him sometime later, or in one case, moved to Florida. As kids have matured, and the social groups have become cemented, it has been impossible for BlackDS to find a true circle of friends. After a while, he changed, and tried to become like his peers. While he was no longer hated, he was ignored, which he learned is a million times worse. This is where talkhaus comes in.

Instead of being generally shy like he is in reality, BlackDS tried to act like himself, in a group he knew nothing about. To his surprise, over a few months, he became well known over the website, people were referencing his shenanigans on other parts of the forum, BlackDS was happy. He had finally found a group of people who accepted him for what he is, but the more you smoke heroin, the more you need it to feel nomral. He joked, and had fun, it took up more and more of his time, it soon affected his schoolwork, but he didn’t care. School was a place for haters to conjugate and plan, while the loners are forced into the shadows. School doesn’t matter, friends do. Humility is greater than Academics. He walked the line of the rules with whom he thought were his friends, and didn’t realize they were slowly nudging him over.

BlackDS is alone again, and is being hated by each and every one of you. BlackDS is in withdrawal, it was all an illusion, an unnecessary addiction. BlackDS loves peers, peers hate him back. BlackDS loves school, school hates him back. BlackDS loves talkhaus, talkhaus hates him back. The only things that do not hate are the ones that cannot excrete emotion. His Black DS will always be with him, always there at his side, ready to sacrifice itself for BlackDS’ entertainment.

What is he doing wrong? What has he been doing wrong?

BlackDS tried to sing a song about the talkhaus, and I personally think it isn’t even worth linking. Beware, he used an el-cheapo camera mic to record this! Well, BlackDS is all alone, I think he needs a new forum to help him out, Would any of you have some suggestions? BlackDS will always remember you talkhaus. You were the closest thing he had to a friend. I hope you are happy. Goodbye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAhfi2qmsbI
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

Cool story

EDIT:
tombstone.jpg
Sorry for the crappy job, just wanted to get this done
Shadow_Aura_Knight
Rarely seen in the wild
First name: Aura
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Shadow_Aura_Knight »

Wareng Teng wrote:Cool story
bro
Erm so uh... ... ... ... Yeah? I would swear we lose more members this way (the way of people hating on people), but I came back for whatever reason, so moot point.

But seriously? C'mon, this is just childish. But again, everything involving this website is childish. raocow, who's apparent audience is half is age more or less, is silly. Silly attracts childish and silly persons. Then stuff happens, and raocow has to stop the site because people were being childish. Then more stuff happened, BDS gets banned x number of times, and now I've lost my entire point because I'm busy playing Cave Story between writing this and just died. Actually, I don't think I had a point. I blame sleep and sickness.

Anyways, um, yeah. What "Wareng" said. Love the use of third person mixed with first. Creates an atmosphere of someone actually addicted to drugs and shit, who hasn't had any in a while and is now driven to robbery/suicide while he writes a note to family. Let's turn it into a play and we can act it out. Who want's lead role?
*This post is 100% sarcastic up to this point. If you do not believe, well, oh well to you. BDS leaving/left means something that I'm not 100% sure on. BUt it will be bad. I enjoyed him being around while he was. Fare the well, brave solider. May you return home to your family, the talkhaus, sometime.
Woah.
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

He went nuts, are you kidding? Also, watch the video. It will explain everything
Shadow_Aura_Knight
Rarely seen in the wild
First name: Aura
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Shadow_Aura_Knight »

Wareng Teng wrote:He went nuts, are you kidding? Also, watch the video. It will explain everything
When did this happen? The last time I remember seeing him was... I honestly don;t remember. But c'mon, I'm sure that someone can name at least three people that were worse than him here.

And I actually think it(the video)'s sad. It's like telling someone that you like them, only to beat them in the face with a shovel. Sorry for speaking my mind, but I am honestly not sure what's going on in my mind right now.

But whatever. BDS was a friend through and through, whatever anyone says about it.
I am not sure if I am misunderstanding your post. Probably, but again, sick and crap. My mind hasn't been working much at all today, so if I misunderstood, yeah, sorry. I'll try to understand next time. That or troll. But I've never trolled either, so I have nothing to actually say. I'm going to go to sleep now. I need it.
Woah.