(shouting)

Coming & Going 2.0

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Wareng Teng

Re: Coming & Going 2.0

Post by Wareng Teng »

PC > All

Console war over
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

Hey guys I'm back
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Click here to download TTT Version 3.0!
Click here to download TTT Version &.%2!
Click here to download the latest version of Java!
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

Wareng Teng wrote:PC > All

Console war over
PC =! video game console

you see, the PC isn't a video game console, ah ha!
also:

Onlive > Every videos game platform and distribution in existence
Phail

Post by Phail »

I'll be joining the army on 11th day. Noone prolly cares, I mean its not like I've been posting any messages in here anyway, but I'll tell you anyway, just cause. And I'll do it now since I'll try and drink as much alcohol as I can before I go, so I might not be online for a while. Also, I'm very drunk now aswell.

Best of wishes, bye. Also, I counted that on the average time it takes before I get my 1st vacations, raocow has made so many vid's that my entire vacation will be consumed of watchinbg his vid's. So yea, bye.

Also, if anyone would be so kind to reply on this, it'd be just grand. If you are kinda ashamed to reply on drunk post by nobody, feel free to make a new account and reply with that.

KKTHXBYE!

Also since I've said bye more than once it doesn't really mean anything, right? If so, feel free to ignore this post. Actually you should ignore this post.
"Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they usually stink."
kilon

Post by kilon »

Phail wrote:I'll be joining the army on 11th day. Noone prolly cares, I mean its not like I've been posting any messages in here anyway, but I'll tell you anyway, just cause. And I'll do it now since I'll try and drink as much alcohol as I can before I go, so I might not be online for a while. Also, I'm very drunk now aswell.

Best of wishes, bye. Also, I counted that on the average time it takes before I get my 1st vacations, raocow has made so many vid's that my entire vacation will be consumed of watchinbg his vid's. So yea, bye.

Also, if anyone would be so kind to reply on this, it'd be just grand. If you are kinda ashamed to reply on drunk post by nobody, feel free to make a new account and reply with that.

KKTHXBYE!

Also since I've said bye more than once it doesn't really mean anything, right? If so, feel free to ignore this post. Actually you should ignore this post.
you are from Finland right? Isn't it quite easy to not go? Tell them you are crazy or something. I know of a lot of Finnish guys that do that.

Unless you want to join the army. Then honestly, I say you ARE crazy.
But still good luck, to quote this awesome moderator whose name I shall not mention..
Phail

Post by Phail »

Yea, I'm from Finland. So its kinda sorta almost mandatory. As in you can just sneak past it by saying you have some mental disorder or something.
But you know, army ain't that bad, you get free meals, free living, free wake up in the morning, (becouse alarm clocks are for noobs) free clothes and washing for them and you get to shoot things. All this for free. Hell, they even pay to you a bit. :D
"Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they usually stink."
metaking

Post by metaking »

After a crapload of school exam/homework/torture I can return here.

So...HI!
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

Hi metaking welcome back
Kraze422

I'm alive!

Post by Kraze422 »

I haven't really been here in months, holy balls.
But yeah, have had a lot or real life stuff going down so therefor lack of online.
And I noticed obviously I lost my mod status, which I was going to request for anyway if it hadn't been done, so thank god.

Anyways, point of thread being I should be online more often again unless something else RL explodes which I hope is not the case.
I love you all! (well, not really.)

~Kraze
What?

Oh...
kilon

Post by kilon »

welcome back then.
cheez8
Food Nut

Post by cheez8 »

Alright, my computer is fixed. But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm back. I have a lot of stuff to make up from when my computer was broken. So this will probably be my only post here for a while.

And since I actually have the time now and probably won't for at least a week or two, why not: Blinx, seeing your avatar/picture/thing (holy crap I even forgot what they're called) next to Wareng's was extremely odd. Somewhat funny, but mostly just odd. Is there some backstory to that elsewhere in the talkhaus?
I don't really get it but okay
Blinx

Post by Blinx »

cheez8 wrote:Is there some backstory to that elsewhere in the talkhaus?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showth ... genumber=1
asdf
cheez8
Food Nut

Post by cheez8 »

...Ah.

Anyway, I seem to suddenly be much more active in the talkhaus than I thought I would be... which isn't necessarily good since I have a lot of homework to do. Hopefully, I'll get around to doing that homework today then finally become an active member of the talkhaus again. (Hopefully I'll also post in more than the gazebo this time.)
Crude-ass Joseph

Post by Crude-ass Joseph »

Well...

Ive been missing internet for some days, but now I guess I return! Thanks for all the bear names folk, but my list is now stretched out to maximum length. so, :(

i am starting a list of bear names. here is the list. olly snafflepaws, thats the first name. the second name would be browno ze-ze. for a third, i have humboldt van snout. grumble-jaws (is teh 4th name), comes before ludlow jennings. i hope you like my list. here comes no. 6. it is mike (thx TT). for a seventh, hows about lillian-M (courtesy of jasss). now an eigth name emerges. it is snookie the bear (from wareng). deathspeak suggests number nine: curious furry. which ends teh list for now
IceSoldier

Post by IceSoldier »

So I fucked up my laptop, and I won't have it until march 1. While I still have my iPhone for Internet access, it apparently loves to lag out while typing, and the phpbb skin isn't really mobile-device-friendly. So I'll be gone until I get my laptop back.

(Also, I still have my ps3 but despite Argu's obsession with using its web browser, it kind of sucks. And anyways, I need to play bioshock on it.)
Yay for not viewing signatures!
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

It does suck, but if its all you have its better than nothing
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
cheez8
Food Nut

Post by cheez8 »

Well, after deciding to watch marathons of all of raocow's videos that I missed, it looks like I won't really be active here for several weeks. Especially since I have school to go to and homework to complete, and I'm only starting November's videos. See you around when ASMT is rumored to come out. Or possibly later.
IceSoldier

Post by IceSoldier »

Image edited so that posts appear in chronological order.
Yay for not viewing signatures!
Thissa

Post by Thissa »

I'm leaving for Australia in a couple of days and won't be back for a month.

Have fun watching ASMT live :P
GameMan1984

Post by GameMan1984 »

I'm leaving for Portland, OR today for my brother's graduation. Won't be back until Tuesday. Take care until then, peeps.
cheez8
Food Nut

Post by cheez8 »

Tomorrow morning (at like 3:00 a.m.) I'm leaving for the BPA National Conference in Anaheim... which you guys probably don't really care about. Put simply, Anaheim is on the other side of the country from where I am, so I won't be online until I get back on Sunday. (And even then, I probably won't post for a while due to jet lag.) See you then.
GameMan1984

Post by GameMan1984 »

Hey peeps, I'm back from Portland, OR.
Marluxia.Kyoshu wrote:SO NOW MY FIRST POST WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED AS THE GREAT BRINGER OF THE SSOHPKC FLAMEWAR. Fantastical.
kilon

Post by kilon »

I'll be gone from wednesday till sunday (maybe monday depending on how busy that day will be) due to my aunt celebrating her 50th birthday and along side it my grandmother celebrating her 82th birthday.
Since my aunt lives in Switzerland, we'll be going to Germany to this campsite where my family goes every year (not us, I want variation)
It will be really cool to see my aunt and especially my nephews again. It's been almost 2 years I think since I last saw them.