(shouting)

What is your biggest fear?

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
strawberrygirl

Re: What is your biggest fear?

Post by strawberrygirl »

rubberfishy wrote:
I v ì ð r g ø t h wrote:
strawberrygirl wrote:
3.But mostly i think im afraid of when im about to die I some how know that im dying, if that makes sence.
Thanatophobia is a given; that's why I didn't mention it.

I'm afraid of big structures; I'd have no problem being on top of the tallest building, but don't ask me to look up at it from its base. I dunno what that phobia is called, I'm a weirdo.
Fear of dying isn't a phobia, it's only a phobia when it's an irrational fear.
Its not a fear of dying but when you dying you know that your dying. For example say i was in my bed old, dying of some disease and that night i know im going to die. Or say if i was drowning and there was no possible way to get to the surface and then i knew i was going to die. Thats just damn scary to me. I rather die in my sleep not knowing its time to go.
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

I'm afraid of opening my closet door, there could be something scary on the other side....
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
I v ì ð r g ø t h

Post by I v ì ð r g ø t h »

iviorgoth was here
Last edited by I v ì ð r g ø t h 13 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
supercharizard64

Post by supercharizard64 »

BlackDS wrote:I'm afraid of opening my closet door, there could be something scary on the other side....
Of a reflection or TimeTraveler...?

also whats a J-horror film?
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Japanese I guess
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

I hear J-Horror is more psychological than "oh no some guy jumps out of nowhere with a loud noise" though I really haven't watched any of them. Some of you may be familiar with the american versions of japanese horror films like The Ring and that one with Sarah Michelle Gellar and that weird little kid

Edit: Scratch that, I think I saw "Versus" but I thought it was dumb?
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
strawberrygirl

Post by strawberrygirl »

I v ì ð r g ø t h wrote:
strawberrygirl wrote:Its not a fear of dying but when you dying you know that your dying. For example say i was in my bed old, dying of some disease and that night i know im going to die. Or say if i was drowning and there was no possible way to get to the surface and then i knew i was going to die. Thats just damn scary to me. I rather die in my sleep not knowing its time to go.
I understand where you're getting at; sometimes I get a similar feeling when I wake up in the middle of the night and realize how humans have no real purpose beyond creating their own artificial world. That perspective makes life meaningless and death inescapable.

[/rant]
I have thought about that before and it is scary

Edit:
BlackDS wrote:I'm afraid of opening my closet door, there could be something scary on the other side....
But it says that your in the closet, so your scared of seeing the real world on the other side? Or maybe your afraid to come out of the closet if you know what im saying... just kidding.
SpikyRat

Post by SpikyRat »

Heights and darkness.

I hate you all.