(shouting)

Stupid me...

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
strawberrygirl

Stupid me...

Post by strawberrygirl »

So, in the past I have done some really stupid things that my friends and family had told or dared me to do. For example this story:

My sister was in 4th or 5th grade, that means i was like in Kindergarden or 1st grade, and she had just learned fire saftey in school. Aparently she had misenterperated the lesson. When she got home from school she said we are gunna do a fire drill. She told me when a fire starts get on the ground and stop drop and roll, not when you become on fire, but if a fire starts. Then she had me run out side around the house. Then she said "you are trapped in the bathroom so what do you do? Jump out the window!" She then jumped out the window and said follow me. So being stupid i jumped out the window and landed on my face. I didn't get hurt too bad because There was 2 feet of snow but i was in my pajamas so i was freezing! My sister got in big trouble, when my dad came home and he gave us a huge talk on fire safety. The real ironic thing is my dad is a fire fighter...

Another thing is some things my friends told me to do:

I have licked a rock before and it did not taste too good.
I have dranken coffee milk with a pickle and chicken in it for 20 bucks (then only gave me 7 :( )
But this is the worst thing they have told me to do:
I always have bad luck and my friends know this so they told me this "good luck ritual" They told me to stand in the middle of the road with my eyes closed and wave my arms in the air. I also had to say "Ooh Wah Tan As Si Em" They told me that it ment good luck in a differant laugage. But If you say that over and over it sounds like "Oh what an ass I am" They left me in the middle of the road for 20 minutes. After that they told me what i was saying and I was so mad.

So, whats your storys on what stupid stuff people have told you to do?
Time Traveler

Re: Stupid me...

Post by Time Traveler »

When I was a little kid (like 3 or 4) my older sister told me to pee in my sock. So I peed in my sock. I had the foresight to walk to the bathroom first, though.
Last edited by Time Traveler 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Click here to download TTT Version 3.0!
Click here to download TTT Version &.%2!
Click here to download the latest version of Java!
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

wow, I'll be nice and not say anything.
I'm not as gullible or as nieve as you, so I haven't done something like stand in the middle of the road to try to impress people. Just stuff like
"whoever wants my fries, raise your hand"
*raises hand*
"who is a faggot?"
yeah, I insulted you anyway. 8-)
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
SpikyRat

Post by SpikyRat »

It's not exactly stupid, since it wasn't exactly me being gullible and being told to do something stupid, but when I was little, I was showing a friend around my house, and when we were going into the basement, I slipped and rolled down the steps. Oww...

I hate you all.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

One time when I was younger, I opted to walk home (from a couple miles away) instead of riding with some friends because I though my real ride had left without me. It turns out they didn't, but I didn't have to walk terribly far before my mistake was fixed. I was young and stupid, now I'm just stupid.
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

hey guys, did you know if you say "Orange" out loud slowly is sounds like the word "Gullible"
strawberrygirl

Post by strawberrygirl »

rubberfishy wrote:hey guys, did you know if you say "Orange" out loud slowly is sounds like the word "Gullible"
Haha! i never fell for that one before but i did fall for "did you know that gullible writen on the floor?"
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Hey strawberrygirl, did you know Webster took the word gullible out of the dictionary?
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

strawberrygirl wrote:
rubberfishy wrote:hey guys, did you know if you say "Orange" out loud slowly is sounds like the word "Gullible"
Haha! i never fell for that one before but i did fall for "did you know that gullible writen on the floor?"
I wrote it on my ceiling.
So when I say that and people scoff at me, I grab their hear and jerk it up.
What sort of murderer uses a Samurai Slap?
Daze

Post by Daze »

Strawberry, gotta ask if those peeps are really your friends. There's joking between buddies, yeah, but they seem a bit more cruel than that... (Though a prank between siblings is always fun.)

I'm just saying, be careful what you agree to do. Especially if it's for money, make sure they're up-front with it, because being swindled sucks. Hasn't happened to me personally (like that, at least), but I've seen it in stories.
Formerly "dazedouji" ~ Image
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Lastest check-in: July 29, 2019. :slow: :demo:
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

dazedouji wrote:Strawberry, gotta ask if those peeps are really your friends. There's joking between buddies, yeah, but they seem a bit more cruel than that... (Though a prank between siblings is always fun.)

I'm just saying, be careful what you agree to do. Especially if it's for money, make sure they're up-front with it, because being swindled sucks. Hasn't happened to me personally (like that, at least), but I've seen it in stories.
Yeah, what happens when they dare you to sleep with some guy?
That would be bad.
Prostitution is a bad thing.
What sort of murderer uses a Samurai Slap?
strawberrygirl

Post by strawberrygirl »

dazedouji wrote:Strawberry, gotta ask if those peeps are really your friends. There's joking between buddies, yeah, but they seem a bit more cruel than that... (Though a prank between siblings is always fun.)

Alexander wrote:

Yeah, what happens when they dare you to sleep with some guy?
That would be bad.
Prostitution is a bad thing.
Yup! those are my real friends! im kind of the "stupid one" in the group. But im not really stupid. i know if some thing is bad and not to do anything really stupid or dangerous. Its just fun and jokes.
Daze

Post by Daze »

Well... alright then. Just don't be afraid to be smart around them, too. I assume there's more to you than that! I find that the wacky one gets to act stupid without being called stupid (most of the time). Just know what you're doing, I guess?
Formerly "dazedouji" ~ Image
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Lastest check-in: July 29, 2019. :slow: :demo:
Tito Approved

Post by Tito Approved »

strawberrygirl wrote:Yup! those are my real friends! im kind of the "stupid one" in the group. But im not really stupid. i know if some thing is bad and not to do anything really stupid or dangerous. Its just fun and jokes.
strawberrygirl wrote:I always have bad luck and my friends know this so they told me this "good luck ritual" They told
me to stand in the middle of the road with my eyes closed and wave my arms in the air. I also had to say "Ooh Wah Tan As Si Em" They told me that it ment good luck in a differant laugage. But If you say that over and over it sounds like "Oh what an ass I am" They left me in the middle of the road for 20 minutes. After that they told me what i was saying and I was so mad.
I'm boss
ImageImage
Click megaman for great art
Blinx

Post by Blinx »

Tito Approved wrote:
strawberrygirl wrote:Yup! those are my real friends! im kind of the "stupid one" in the group. But im not really stupid. i know if some thing is bad and not to do anything really stupid or dangerous. Its just fun and jokes.
strawberrygirl wrote:I always have bad luck and my friends know this so they told me this "good luck ritual" They told
me to stand in the middle of the road with my eyes closed and wave my arms in the air. I also had to say "Ooh Wah Tan As Si Em" They told me that it ment good luck in a differant laugage. But If you say that over and over it sounds like "Oh what an ass I am" They left me in the middle of the road for 20 minutes. After that they told me what i was saying and I was so mad.
Approved 100%
asdf
I v ì ð r g ø t h

Post by I v ì ð r g ø t h »

iviorgoth was here
Last edited by I v ì ð r g ø t h 12 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

That's from Laverne and Shirley
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw