(shouting)

A Spacetastic Trip to Space in a Spaceship

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
ultratowel112
Pronouns: He/him

A Spacetastic Trip to Space in a Spaceship

Post by ultratowel112 »

My friend and I had to write a story in science class last year. We had to use some of our vocab words. Being all smart and stuff, we used all of them.

I now present you with: "The Spacetastic Space Voyage to Space in a Spaceship"

Once upon a time, on a planet in a galaxy, there was a little town called Spaceville. Two residents of Spaceville, Stephan Samacaroni and Bill Smith, decided to go to space in a spaceship. They went to their local spaceologist to learn all about absolute magnitude, apparent magnitude, barred spiral galaxies, binary stars, black holes, constellations, elliptical galaxies, globular clusters, the H-R diagram, irregular galaxies, light years, main-sequence stars, neutron stars, open clusters, parallaxes, planetary nebulae, protostars, pulsars, quasars, red shifts, spiral galaxies, supergiants, supernovae, and white dwarfs. After learning all about absolute magnitude, apparent magnitude, barred spiral galaxies, binary stars, black holes, constellations, elliptical galaxies, globular clusters, the H-R diagram, irregular galaxies, light years, main-sequence stars, neutron stars, open clusters, parallaxes, planetary nebulae, protostars, pulsars, quasars, red shifts, spiral galaxies, supergiants, supernovae, and white dwarfs, they felt knowledgeable enough to take their space voyage into space on a spaceship. They used various objects to construct a spaceship, which they would use to go into space. After the spaceship, which they would use to go into space with, was done, they boarded the spaceship and sat in the space seats.

Stephan said, “Oh no, neither of us can drive this spaceship to go into space!”

“Not to worry, my space friend,” said Bill. “I know a space guy who can drive this spaceship into space.” Using his space phone, Bill called up his space guy pal, who’s space name was Luke Solo. Luke arrived in his space gear, which was necessary for a space voyage into space. He also brought another space chap, by the space name of Captain Kirk Skywalker.

“We’ve arrived in the nick of space time,” said Luke. “Where in the name of space is this spaceship of yours? The one I’m driving into space.”

“Over there, next to those space rocks at the spaceport,” said Stephan. “We’re ready to go on our space voyage into space.”

“Then have at ye, hardies!” grunted Capt. Kirk Skywalker. “Yar, we best be going on our space voyage to space in a spaceship now, then!” So the four space heroes boarded the spaceship and went on their space voyage to space. They applied the space knowledge they had learned from the spaceologist about absolute magnitude, apparent magnitude, barred spiral galaxies, binary stars, black holes, constellations, elliptical galaxies, globular clusters, the H-R diagram, irregular galaxies, light years, main-sequence stars, neutron stars, open clusters, parallaxes, planetary nebulae, protostars, pulsars, quasars, red shifts, spiral galaxies, supergiants, supernovae, and white dwarfs while they were on their space voyage in space.

“Well, this has been a space blast and all,” said Bill. “But I think I’m ready to space on out of space.”

“I too am ready to end this space voyage in space and head home from space,” Stephan chimed in. Luke and Capt. Kirk Skywalker concurred. So the four space heroes decided to end their spacefully spacetastic space voyage into the spacey space world of space on their spaceship, and headed home from space. After landing in the space port, they continued about their lives much in the same way as they had before their spacefully spacetastic space voyage into the spacey space world of space on a spaceship. And they all lived happily ever after in Spaceville.

The End

(c) 2009 N.C. and J.L.
Last edited by ultratowel112 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BlackDS

Re: A Spacetastic Trip to Space in a Spaceship

Post by BlackDS »

Who asked about (every vocab word)

Way to totally own that assignment!
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
randoguy101
spicey tomato
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by randoguy101 »

That's just awesometastic. XD
- randoguy101
Chernobog

Post by Chernobog »

hahahaha that's awesome. How'd you do on the assignment?
ultratowel112
Pronouns: He/him

Post by ultratowel112 »

Chrnobog64 wrote:hahahaha that's awesome. How'd you do on the assignment?
Pretty sure we got a 100% on it.
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG this is really the best thing I've ever read. I will totally steal your idea and use on all my writing assignments! Thanks guy
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

This is a happy thread. Thanks for this thread, towel man.
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Click here to download TTT Version 3.0!
Click here to download TTT Version &.%2!
Click here to download the latest version of Java!
strawberrygirl

Post by strawberrygirl »

Oh My god! I cant stop laughing! i showed this to my sister and she thinks it too damn funny! Awesome way to write a report! If only my teachers would except some thing like that...