(shouting)

Yugioh card maker thread

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Kraze422

Re: The Yugioh card maker thread

Post by Kraze422 »

Anyone who knows what video that is referencing, I love you.
What?

Oh...
supercharizard64

Post by supercharizard64 »

Kraze422 wrote:Image
Anyone who knows what video that is referencing, I love you.
too bad that i dont xD
Jcranjel

Post by Jcranjel »

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Trotim

Re: its a card O:

Post by Trotim »

Shadow_Aura_Knight wrote:I win:

Do I get anything for winning?
Spirit Monsters in YGO return back to your hand at the end of turn, and because it's a 6-star you'd need at least one sacrifice to summon it in the first place. Kinda bad :geek:
Kraze422

Post by Kraze422 »

This and the "It's A Card :O" thread now merged.
What?

Oh...
TheChrisD

Post by TheChrisD »

Trotim wrote:Spirit Monsters in YGO return back to your hand at the end of turn, and because it's a 6-star you'd need at least one sacrifice to summon it in the first place. Kinda bad :geek:
That and all these really high levelled 9999 ATK/DEF monsters really mean that no-one's exatly winning.

Think it's about time we threw an Exodia or a Destiny Board at all of these noobs :)
supercharizard64

The Its a card thread was made just to post a random raocard, and since i wasnt sure how to change the title, i just made a new thread. So now that its merged, it makes things simpler :)

oh man, take this newbz
Shadow_Aura_Knight
Rarely seen in the wild
First name: Aura
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Shadow_Aura_Knight »

TheChrisD wrote:
Trotim wrote:Spirit Monsters in YGO return back to your hand at the end of turn, and because it's a 6-star you'd need at least one sacrifice to summon it in the first place. Kinda bad :geek:
That and all these really high levelled 9999 ATK/DEF monsters really mean that no-one's exatly winning.

Think it's about time we threw an Exodia or a Destiny Board at all of these noobs :)
I'll stick to my FINAL strategy, thank you come again. Or my really complex Dragon deck that's a pain to set up, but in the end I win (of course, I pull it off about once every 10 duels, because it's so luck-based it isn't even funny *deck rides on three cards, one of each, otherwise it's just a small nuisance deck for more than two duelists*).

Or I'll just stick to Magic. Easier that way, and much more fun than Yu-Gi-Oh! Plus I can actually win with my Multi-color deck.
Woah.
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

supercharizard64 wrote:raocard
Sorry buddy the Raocard name is a trademark of me! You are going to be fearing my lawyers if you keep dillydallying around!!!
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Click here to download TTT Version 3.0!
Click here to download TTT Version &.%2!
Click here to download the latest version of Java!
supercharizard64

Time Traveler wrote:
supercharizard64 wrote:raocard
Sorry buddy the Raocard name is a trademark of me! You are going to be fearing my lawyers if you keep dillydallying around!!!
make a card or get out >_>
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

supercharizard64 wrote:make a card or get out >_>
Um I am kind of programming a card game. In Java. Using BlueJ. Does that not count?
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

supercharizard64

Re: Yugioh card maker thread

I remember everyone saying that we needed a coder.. how come you didnt say anything?
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

supercharizard64 wrote:I remember everyone saying that we needed a coder.. how come you didnt say anything?
Actually I believe I did? But in any case here is an amazing sneak peek at the development of this fantastic new game:
raocards.jpg
raocards.jpg (31.55 KiB) Viewed 4688 times
I'll make an official Raocards thread once I have an adequately running demo version.
Time Traveler's Textor

supercharizard64

not really, but im assuming the numbered areas= the hand, but what are the black edges? just there?
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

supercharizard64 wrote:not really, but im assuming the numbered areas= the hand, but what are the black edges? just there?
The black walls on each side of the field are what you need to attack to deal damage to the enemy player. The rules will be explained in more detail once I actually have the whole outline finalized and ready for testing.
Time Traveler's Textor

BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Time Traveler wrote:an amazing sneak peek at the development of this fantastic new game
:o Amazing
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
oyeah1988

Post by oyeah1988 »

My first Fake Yu-Gi-Oh! card:Image
TheChrisD

Post by TheChrisD »

Shadow_Aura_Knight wrote:Or my really complex Dragon deck that's a pain to set up, but in the end I win (of course, I pull it off about once every 10 duels, because it's so luck-based it isn't even funny *deck rides on three cards, one of each, otherwise it's just a small nuisance deck for more than two duelists*).
My Zombies would utterly devastate you.
Shadow_Aura_Knight
Rarely seen in the wild
First name: Aura
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Shadow_Aura_Knight »

TheChrisD wrote:
Shadow_Aura_Knight wrote:Or my really complex Dragon deck that's a pain to set up, but in the end I win (of course, I pull it off about once every 10 duels, because it's so luck-based it isn't even funny *deck rides on three cards, one of each, otherwise it's just a small nuisance deck for more than two duelists*).
I have a horrible Yu-Gi-Oh deck already. I'd actually bet money on the other player winning, because unless I start with at least one of the three cards, I'm usually done for. Doesn't help that I usually play an Insect deck (I really hate that guy when we're playing. His twin isn't much better, but at least he's beatable with my deck).

But again, that's why I stick to Magic. Or easy opponents. Or the handheld games where they're way too easy.
Woah.
supercharizard64

Shadow_Aura_Knight wrote:
TheChrisD wrote:
I have a horrible Yu-Gi-Oh deck already. I'd actually bet money on the other player winning, because unless I start with at least one of the three cards, I'm usually done for. Doesn't help that I usually play an Insect deck (I really hate that guy when we're playing. His twin isn't much better, but at least he's beatable with my deck).

But again, that's why I stick to Magic. Or easy opponents. Or the handheld games where they're way too easy.
sounds like you should stick to handhelds
Trotim

Post by Trotim »

Lightsworns and Gladiator Beasts are so lame... I miss the old YGO days =<

I don't play Magic though, that's needlessly complicated