(shouting)

Introduction/Welcome Thread

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Daze

Introduction/Welcome Thread

Post by Daze »

So... yeah. This is a thread where newcomers to the Talkhaus forums can introduce themselves or say a little something about themselves, if they want to. We used to have a thread like this, but it had what you'd call a bad day. (Tripped over a Goomba. Sad fate.) If older folks want to re-introduce themselves, then I guess that's okay, too?

Anyways, say as much or as little as you want, or don't post at all, if intro threads aren't your thing. Totally up to you. And yeah. Welcome to raocow's Talkhaus. :)
Formerly "dazedouji" ~ Image
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Lastest check-in: July 29, 2019. :slow: :demo:
TLs4

Re: Introduction/Welcome Thread

Post by TLs4 »

Heeeeeellllllllooooooooooooooo Internets!

I am TLs4! And I will IP ban you if you're mean to your fellow talkhaus family. BEWARE!!!

But seriously, welcome!

Thanks for setting this up again Daze!
Tprevie

Post by Tprevie »

I'm Tprevie. I know, I'm just kinda there.
This signature. This signature. This signature. This signature. This signature is an eyesore.
Shadow_Aura_Knight
Rarely seen in the wild
First name: Aura
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Shadow_Aura_Knight »

TLs4 wrote:Heeeeeellllllllooooooooooooooo Internets!

I am TLs4! And I will IP ban you if you're mean to your fellow talkhaus family. BEWARE!!!

But seriously, welcome!

Thanks for setting this up again Daze!
Thank you Mr. 4 for reminding me of something I wanted to do *runs to forum games*

Anyways, I'm Shadow_Aura_Knight. I Let's Play (along with a few others (such as Mr. 4 here, you should check him out)), but many of my videos so far feature me dying in one stupid way or another, even if the game I am currently playing is not anywhere near Kaizo (think Omega, and then a bit easier). If you have come here to discuss raocow with others, then discuss him in the LP section on the board.

And remember: BlackDS is like the forum pet/running joke. But he's a great guy and we all love him (although only in small doses).
Woah.
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Hey, I'm BlackDS, and I am the real reason you are here. That raocow guy is just like a side-show, but he was able to bribe TLs4 more than me, so he got the domain name. You can call me BlackDS, BDS, or Mr. Awesome. Don't ever listen to Bokobono or Timetraveler as they are our "local trolls" Feel free to feed and occasionally poke, but be prepared to run.
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

BlackDS wrote:Hey, I'm BlackDS, and I am the real reason you are here. That raocow guy is just like a side-show, but he was able to bribe TLs4 more than me, so he got the domain name. You can call me BlackDS, BDS, or Mr. Awesome. Don't ever listen to Bokobono or Timetraveler as they are our "local trolls" Feel free to feed and occasionally poke, but be prepared to run.
BlackDS why are you so mean to us :(
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Click here to download TTT Version 3.0!
Click here to download TTT Version &.%2!
Click here to download the latest version of Java!
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Because you are an immature shitposter. Leave this site for a few years until you mature a little. You are an annoying spammer and (everything else you said to me over the last 2 months.)
Do not deny it
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

BlackDS wrote:Because you are an immature shitposter. Leave this site for a few years until you mature a little. You are an annoying spammer and (everything else you said to me over the last 2 months.)
What are you even talking about why are you being so mean :cry:
I hate you all I'm leaving forever goodbye
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Daze

Post by Daze »

BlackDS, Time Traveler... take it outside, please? :| You're supposed to introduce yourself in here, not your significant other.

Anyways! Keeping things on track. Hey, all. I'm dazedouji, but I'd appreciate it if you called me Daze. I'm not an LPer, but it's kind of a pipe dream of mine that I like to tease myself with every once in a while. I found out about raocow sometime during this past summer (which makes me kind of a "new" fan), though I can't remember exactly how. I think I may have seen a video of Super Marisa World, and Rao's style caught my interest. Went on to look through one of his past LP's (it was either Rise to the Challenge or TSRPR), I liked what I saw, and I was sold. It was a time when I was shuffling through different LPers, and Rao had a style of commentary that was unique and (let's face it) just plain funny. Been watching some of HideofBeast's stuff lately (he does Megaman X minimalist challenges, check him out), but Rao's been my main focus. Being on the forum helps that.

Outside of that, I'm a college freshman at a university in Florida. If you wanna know which one, we'll just say that I enjoy Gatorade. I'm a math major, with the hopes of becoming a high-school teacher. It's still early on, so I guess we'll see how that goes. Naturally, I like video games. I'm inclined toward RPGs and platformers (and Brawl), although my roommates have been showing me the ropes of Halo. I have a tendency to ramble on whenever I'm talking about something (you can kind of see that here). I'm involved in the Talkhaus collab hack, A Super Mario Thing. I act as a story/dialogue person, as well as an idea contributor for sprites, since I have absolutely no experience with Lunar Magic. I used to be on the IRC channel a lot, but my college blocks it, so that's kind of disappointing.

And... yeah. That's kinda what I do here. I try to be friendly, so if you've got any questions for me about anything on the site, or just in general, shoot me a PM. Your friendly neighborhood mods also work.

(Oh, and a big thanks to Mister Siteadmin for stickying this. Cookie for you. :D /me gives TLs4 a cookie.)
Last edited by Daze 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly "dazedouji" ~ Image
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Lastest check-in: July 29, 2019. :slow: :demo:
TLs4

Post by TLs4 »

dazedouji wrote:(Oh, and a big thanks to Mister Siteadmin for stickying this. Cookie for you. :D /me gives TLs4 a cookie.)
*did not actually sticky this - I assume one of my minions did though...*

TOO LATE THOUGH I TOOK YOUR COOKIE NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Kraze422

Post by Kraze422 »

TLs4 wrote:
dazedouji wrote:(Oh, and a big thanks to Mister Siteadmin for stickying this. Cookie for you. :D /me gives TLs4 a cookie.)
*did not actually sticky this - I assume one of my minions did though...*

TOO LATE THOUGH I TOOK YOUR COOKIE NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Speaking of minions, that's what I am.
And that's all you'll ever need to know bout me :ugeek:
What?

Oh...
Phaiyte

Post by Phaiyte »

Omg hai ^___^ Im gothgrl-chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ 4chan <3 and my fav is the anime and yaoi boards!!!!! OK so anyways, I'm going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband Sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! SUPAA KAWAII DESU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^= I looked up and saw SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPAA SUPAA SUPAA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TONGUE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (^O^) (^O^) (^O^)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!!
[ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT'S MY MAN WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then Sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! And guess what!!!!!! He kissed me again!!!!!!! ** \(^O^)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Kiniko says: Did you just put Medicine in a top 5 touhou characters list?
Really? Medicine?
Your now one of the three people who likes medicine :D
Phaiyte says: Fuck yeah, I like being awesome.
IceSoldier

Post by IceSoldier »

I am Ice Soldier, though Ice will work in a pinch. I'm a resident lurker, though I'll pop up if I feel like it. I'm not sure exactly when I discovered raocow, but it was at the Let's Play Archive, a couple years ago. I usually browse LPs in my spare time, though recently I'm doing some gaming of my own.

I'm in my second year in college (it's a slightly notable one, but I'll only tell you if you directly guess - hint, check my location), studying Computer Science. I'd like to design/program some games of my own, but when that dream falls through, I'd like to look at teaching so that the people can actually get a native English speaker for once. No, I don't know how to hack. I partially know how to operate Linux over a basic user's level.

And, yeah. I'm participating in the random-information-requesting thread, also known as "Let's Ask: Everyone Else."

Also, I love parenthetical statements (like this one).

Also, I tend to take things more seriously than most.

Also, I love starting post addenda (more than one addendum) with "Also."

Also, I like big words.
Yay for not viewing signatures!
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

Phaiyte wrote:Omg hai ^___^ Im gothgrl-chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ 4chan <3 and my fav is the anime and yaoi boards!!!!! OK so anyways, I'm going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband Sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! SUPAA KAWAII DESU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^= I looked up and saw SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPAA SUPAA SUPAA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TONGUE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (^O^) (^O^) (^O^)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!!
[ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT'S MY MAN WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then Sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! And guess what!!!!!! He kissed me again!!!!!!! ** \(^O^)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
this happened to me irl

P.S. Hey I'm Time Traveler I am the guy who never uses sarcasm and is always completely serious in all of his posts
Time Traveler's Textor

Tprevie

Post by Tprevie »

Phaiyte wrote:Omg hai ^___^ Im gothgrl-chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ 4chan <3 and my fav is the anime and yaoi boards!!!!! OK so anyways, I'm going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband Sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! SUPAA KAWAII DESU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

lolwut?
This signature. This signature. This signature. This signature. This signature is an eyesore.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

yo
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Chernobog

Post by Chernobog »

raocow wrote:yo
wtf who are you.
Muncher

Post by Muncher »

raocow wrote:yo
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

I think that the quadratic formula exploded all over your post. More about me, I am a Black Nintendo DS lite, which is owned by a 15 year old in the city of Pittsburgh. I was unpacked on June 24, 2008, and my owner was born on July 15th, 1994. He first discovered raocow when Protonjon posted a link to his channel. He wants to become an LPer, but lacks a microphone to record his voice. He is average at using lunar magic, and absolutely refuses to get into something everyone else is doing. This includes Touhou, Pokemon, Myspace.com, and Facebook.com. He doesn't like those sites because he is paranoid and doesn't want his info on the web.
Do not deny it
Tprevie

Post by Tprevie »

BlackDS wrote:

I think that the quadratic formula exploded all over your post. More about me, I am a Black Nintendo DS lite, which is owned by a 15 year old in the city of Pittsburgh. I was unpacked on June 24, 2008, and my owner was born on July 15th, 1994. He first discovered raocow when Protonjon posted a link to his channel. He wants to become an LPer, but lacks a microphone to record his voice. He is average at using lunar magic, and absolutely refuses to get into something everyone else is doing. This includes Touhou, Pokemon, Myspace.com, and Facebook.com. He doesn't like those sites because he is paranoid and doesn't want his info on the web.
stop roleplaying as a DS
Tito Approved

Post by Tito Approved »

Go back to the touhou forum.
I'm boss
ImageImage
Click megaman for great art
Time Traveler

Post by Time Traveler »

Tito Approved wrote:Go back to the touhou forum.
1. You do realize that was sarcasm, right? There's no way you could possible not understand that, right?
2. I don't really understand what that had to do with touhou at all?
Time Traveler's Textor

Tito Approved

Post by Tito Approved »

Time Traveler wrote:
1. You do realize that was sarcasm, right? There's no way you could possible not understand that, right?
1. Is there any way you could possibly not understand my post?
2. Because he's acting like an anime watcher.
I'm boss
ImageImage
Tprevie

Post by Tprevie »

Tito Approved wrote:
Time Traveler wrote:
Touhou =/ Anime
Tito Approved

Post by Tito Approved »

Tprevie wrote:
Tito Approved wrote:
Time Traveler wrote:1. You do realize that was sarcasm, right? There's no way you could possible not understand that, right?
Touhou =/ Anime
It's as anime as it can get.
I'm boss
ImageImage