pge projectsmbx communityirc.cat.bio

firefox related css updates (bbcode/shoutbox) - ctrl-f5 if they're still jacked up for you

Introduction/Welcome Thread

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
aka Cthulhu
Totally not a murderous tentacle. You can trust him.

Re: Introduction/Welcome Thread

Postby aka Cthulhu » 5 months ago

Short version:
Yo, yo, yo, everybody!!!!! 'sup?

...too casual?

Long version:
Greetings. Well, thought about joining this place for a while now. Usually, I rarely venture out from a certain pro-wrestling forum I moderate in which I consider my online home, but hey, might as well stretch my online legs out for a bit. Let's see... aside from pro-wrestling, I can chatter on about video games, particularly roguelikes, Dwarf Fortress, Touhou, Touhou fan-stuff, cannibalism, anime and manga, Discworld novels, other random games, and... this is getting too long so I'll end this sentence with an etc. P.S. Did you spot something off?

Anyways, I think my first exposure to raocow was his Nitroid LP. Started off as a means to pass by insomnia - like for reals I had a hard time sleeping for a while, and watching raocow LP I figured was a much better way to spend the time than shut my eyes and try to sleep. Fast forward to nowadays, where watching raocow's two vids per day has become something of a nightly ritual for me.

...I think this introduction took a little too long. So, um. Yeah. Yeah, I nod my head and say hello.

alexandrite

Postby alexandrite » 5 months ago

hey, i needed a new forum to hangout at for a bit and i figured i'd drop by here since i've been a fan of raocow's vids for awhile now and this place seems cool

what up :ugeek:

Decoy Blimp
I sell kaizo and kaizo accessories

Postby Decoy Blimp » 5 months ago

Greetings and salutations everyone! I'm Decoy Blimp. Some of you like ft029 and lolyoshi know me from the SMWCentral forums. I figured it was time I join this forum because a ton of great SMW collabs are hosted here and you all seem like very nice people.

Hope I see you around!

Ness-Wednesday
First name: Carlos
Pronouns: A young prince

Postby Ness-Wednesday » 5 months ago

Hey everyone, I'm Ness-Wednesday!
Some of you probably know me because I'm from the smbx community.
But don't fear me, as I've come to just chill and see what's going on.
Lol, vague signature.
Opposite corner!

swishyfeather
Stormy forest level please?

Postby swishyfeather » 4 months ago

hi there! i was pretty involved in the smw romhack scene in ~2008, but i haven't really been active since 2009. one of my goals is to start contributing to these various user-submitted level projects as I rekindle my long lost love of lunar magic

also have been a fan of raocow for 6+ years! hope to meet some others :3

Duothimir
oh okay
First name: Aaron
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby Duothimir » 3 months ago

ohai

I reminded myself this forum exists when I was looking for Demo fanart. So here I am, I guess. 'Sup?
but why

Death5955

Postby Death5955 » 3 months ago

Duothimir wrote:ohai

I reminded myself this forum exists when I was looking for Demo fanart. So here I am, I guess. 'Sup?
Hey, how's it going?

I am Death5955 - I have been a lurker on the smbx forums and the talkhaus for a while. I've been watching raocow recently, and I just decided why wouldn't it be a swell idea to make an account.

So, um about my username, there was this discord copypasta that said a bot named Death5955 would give you a virus with a weird end tag such as .exe.zip.log.spasm and since I have a dearth of creativity, I just took the bot name and pasted it as my username.
A general FYI: There's a new malicious discord bot going around known as Death. If you see it on your server or any other server, ban it or ping the server staff and have it banned immediately. If this bot PMs you, DO NOT download or click any of its files, namely "dishrag.exe.zip.rar.7z.png.oj". Spread the word to as many of your servers as you can. But still be careful if user: -Death-#5955 Joins a server you know/own get it banned and do not click ANY links or downloads.

Shining_Yoshi

boop

Postby Shining_Yoshi » 3 months ago

hey there, i'm Shining_Yoshi o/

i've been watching raocow for a long time, but i didn't know there was a forum for it.
so now here i am :P

i play this cool game called puyo puyo and i'm trying to make a game... so that's cool, i guess :p
i also tried to make a romhack once on smwc but i failed horribly ;w; but that's about it for now

so yah.

Bean

Postby Bean » 3 months ago

Heya. Welcome to all you new December members.

EsperTheGuy
First name: Robert

Postby EsperTheGuy » 3 months ago

Hello people, I'm Esper. I've been watching Raocow on and off for 6 years or so. I play various video games and am starting to do art so I may draw some demo. Everything I've heard about the talkhaus is good, so I want to be a part of this wacky community. So see you around hopefully if I continue to use this! :D

RSuper
The Mario with different outfits
First name: Rahmah
Pronouns: she/her

Postby RSuper » 2 months ago

'Sup everyone. I'm RSuper!I've been already heard of SMBX 2.0,A2XT and such more. :)
I came from SMBX forum if ye know me. So yeah,I think that's all I should say.
ImageImageImage
AKA RSupertheGreat,RSuper cheerPOPStar

Jayoshi
I hate this avatar
First name: Jay
Pronouns: Male

Postby Jayoshi » 2 months ago

Welcome to the haus of talking, EsperTheGuy and RSuper! We hope you have a nice time here. ;)
The visions dancing in my mind
The early dawn, the shades of time
Twilight crawling through my windowpane
Am I awake or do I dream?

MyNameIsEric52

Postby MyNameIsEric52 » 1 month ago

Hey. Im afraid i already have account, lets hope i don't have. So, my name is Eric, im smbx player, gd player (and creator), also im making some animations (at least im trying). Also im game maker, and i love music. I came here from smbx forums, i hope i will enjoy this forum. I don't have too much to say, just hi!
Hey. I will post some info about me.
YouTube

Jayoshi
I hate this avatar
First name: Jay
Pronouns: Male

Postby Jayoshi » 1 month ago

Hey, Eric! Hope you enjoy yourself. :)
The visions dancing in my mind
The early dawn, the shades of time
Twilight crawling through my windowpane
Am I awake or do I dream?

Super Maks 64
Opinions everywhere man

Postby Super Maks 64 » 1 month ago

(Technically not a first post but whatever)

Hello I'm (look to the right to find my username) and I joined here because I like raocow and the content he creates. Before I just looked at what was going on in the current raocow's lp topic as a guest.
I may also post my opinion on a part of the game raocow is currently playing and I hope my opinion will be respected and I won't insult anyone.
Tag <div> was not opened.

Bean

Postby Bean » 1 month ago

Hello to (look to the right to find my username). It's a tough name to type out, but I hope you enjoy your stay.

PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » 2 weeks ago

Heya I'm PixelPest. I thought I should probably be a little more active around here since I'm going for Showrunner (MaGL X3). (I've had an account for a while but haven't used it.) Some of you might know me since I'm frequently on Discodehaus and SMBX forums. I'm pretty into LunaLua and less level design stuff, though I hope to try out Lunar Magic sometime. I have a variety of interests such as music, math, science, mountain biking, and computers. Can't wait to hang around here now too! See y'all around

RSuper

Postby RSuper » 2 weeks ago

Hello and welcome to the "haus of talking" forum you three!
ImageImageImage

Ambureon
depressión
Pronouns: they/them/their

Postby Ambureon » 1 week ago

oh hey ive been watching this dude for like a year now might as well join in with the raohaus talkcow

hey what's up i'm ambur and my very purple level was featured in a roocoo vid yaaay
whats up gamers this is bigjeff2000 welcome to my minceraft lets play

RSuper

Postby RSuper » 1 week ago

Ambureon wrote: oh hey ive been watching this dude for like a year now might as well join in with the raohaus talkcow

hey what's up i'm ambur and my very purple level was featured in a roocoo vid yaaay
Hi new person, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay and nice time.^^
ImageImageImage

Catabo
:3

Postby Catabo » 1 day ago

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :3

I've been watching raocow and lurking for a while now, but the Mario level contests/collabs have been looking especially rad lately so I'm hoping to participate in some of them in the future!

radicalApollo
The King Of Wrong Style

Postby radicalApollo » 14 hours ago

Hi! Hey! Hello! My name's radicalApollo, or Rad for short, and I'm very much new around here, but also kind of not? I've been following raocow and other talkhaus stuff for a long while now, and have juggled the idea of joining the forums for just as long. I've seen just how much of a big, loving community it is here, and wanted to get in on that and really get down to the talk... down? No that came out wrong. Either way, I've never really been a forum person, so I hope we get along well!

I also, for the record, do my own lets plays over on my youtube channel RAD PLAYS and I'm probably gonna be putting up my own lets play thread soon.

ANYWAYS! thank you for reading, I hope you have a nice day!
Lets Play Youtube: [Link right here yo]

Return to “the gazebo”