(shouting)

The Haus of Talk Thread

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Re: The Talkhaus Talk House Thread

Post by KobaBeach »

i like how it took until my friend telling me that snow housamo has like Literal Manji on his butler coat for me to notice it. zelda 1 moment
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
11clock

Post by 11clock »

I’ve been feeling down lately. My best friend is a contractor who currently works for Delta. Despite his contract limiting his weekly work hours to 40, for two and a half weeks he was forced to work double time, sometimes even up to 16-18 hours a day, and working over the weekends. My friend is the most happy-go-lucky cheerful person I know, and it was turning him into a tired, depressed husk. I feel disgusted with Delta and refuse to fly with them again, and hope that my friend gets compensated or a lawsuit be filed.

On top of that, his cat recently went through expensive life-saving surgery and my friend had to take care of his cat’s recovery at the same time.

I feel heartbroken, and it also made me realize something else. The video game industry is a highly competitive market where crunch time is the norm. If those kinds of hours can do that kind of damage to someone, and this is what is enforced on game developers… idk I kind of feel discouraged from gaming anymore. I’m playing games made by tired, stressed human beings who are being treated like machines.

EDIT: Also, fuck my friend’s contracting company for not stepping in during the entire fiasco.
Catabo
:3
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Catabo »

11clock wrote: 1 year agoThe video game industry is a highly competitive market where crunch time is the norm. If those kinds of hours can do that kind of damage to someone, and this is what is enforced on game developers… idk I kind of feel discouraged from gaming anymore. I’m playing games made by tired, stressed human beings who are being treated like machines.
Play more indie games! Yes, there is a stereotype of indie creators being "suffering artists" who pour themselves into their work way too much, but you at least can know that the game was the direct product of someone's/a small team's vision to make a game rather than some LiVe SeRvIcE or other such thing that is a product of the norm of companies doing everything they can to maximize productivity and profit while paying their workers the minimum.

If you're one for uplifting news, here's an overview of a bunch of different game studios (mostly related to Activision/Blizzard) that have begun unionizing or have already voted to unionize very recently. The default cynical response is to say that the companies are just going to bust all of the unions now that they've seen a handful succeed, but this at least shows that the workers aren't all going to bend over and take it. There is hope for the industry.
Hi YouTube peeps! Want a cozier, chiller community that actually feels like a discussion instead of shouting into an endless void?
Consider posting on the talkhaus too! :catplanet:
Rixithechao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODxOghVmko
First name: Mack
https://rixithechao.talkhaus.com/

Post by Rixithechao »

Yeah, like, rather than ditching games as a medium altogether, you can focus on indie devs and studios that treat their employees well. There’s a lot of abuse and exploitation in the industry, but that’s not the entirety of the industry and it’s worth supporting the parts of it that do well by their creators and encouraging change for the better.
Delightful Adventure Enhanced is out now!

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
Noelle
I only exist inside those people who are aware of my existence.
First name: No-L
Pronouns: she/bog witch ❦

Post by Noelle »

I second that, there are so many nice indie games out there, and for all types of preferences too. About a decade or so things were mostly on the niche side of things, but in the recent years with the mainstream industry being full of disappointments, controversies and whatnot, people started to give in to more indie games, and the indie scenes grew a lot as a result (plus the increased accessibility of game creating tools), so you have a lot more games coming out now and many with more mainstream appeal. As someone who has been interested in this stuff for more than a decade now, I can say it's a great time to be into indie games, all the niche stuff I'm into is still there, but there's so much more too. The same could be said for all types of independent media, but that's a story for another day.
:ace_pride: "No matter where you go, everyone is connected."
:mgmnds:

You are too big to be a slug.

lifelike noise
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

I was gonna post this yesterday but my internet Fucking Died while I was messing with character.ai but I'm honestly planning to fuck about with Action Battle Systems in RPG Maker 2003 to make an ASMT fangame in my spare time, when I'm not busy with AAT. I don't really worry about raocow finding out about it before hand because I don't really plan for it to be finished anytime soon.

So far I'm collecting Action RPGs and such to like have a proper base to study and tweak. Zelda Trident of Power has a very good Link's Awakening type one which can help me make a hitbox that isn't Complete Shit (i.e. it accounts for more than just the tile right in front of Alex or Zack or whomst've-ever's shitty fucking face), but AznChipmunk's ABS Project from like 2005? Is also a decent remaking of the 2D Trials of Mana mechanics.

Just going through English stuff on RMN for now, main game pages and LordBlueRouge's old games thread (sponsored by SegNin's insane treasure trove of fuck old RPG Maker games that they just have lying around in their hard drive). I'll check out Japanese and VIPRPG stuff when I can, same with like non-English western stuff.

"wait how can you make an ARPG in RPG Maker 2003 it doesn't have scripting" You basically wrangle the commands together until they make complete trash, if you know how to fake a combat system with the tools afforded to you like granting exp and variables and such, it's really just getting a handle on the absurd difficulty curve. I would Not recommend it in place of something Actually Sane like Godot, I'm just drawn to asinine bullshit like this like a gotdam fly.

"can we make a collab" I mean, most JRPGs are inherently stage based (go to town, go to dungeon, fight boss, rinse and repeat), but I don't know if Talkhaus could properly make something (probably 7th Saga US version tier, but). Especially since you have to either buy it on Steam or rpgmakerweb dot peanutbutter or pirate the RPG Advocate translation from like 2004, it's not handy at all.

I feel like Talkhaus collabs work best when its something that can be "partitioned" into several "stages" like, a Mario game, or a bunch of Zelda dungeons, or an SRB2 level pack, or like Dating Sim routes*. Aterra like suggested an RPG Maker 2003 collab back in the ASMBXT days, and I don't know what fumes he was breathing, but at the very least his base knowledge ended at like basic functions and the sideview default battle system, so it could work, raocow would probably just bitch and moan abt it due to it being a run of the mill RPG Maker game.

This one is probably spoilers for ronco so Do Not Look but,

Catabo was planning a Fire Emblem 8 hack project after AAT since that's his main area of expertise

, but I don't think he's making it a full on collab either, maybe just partially, and I absolutely understand, especially since like

Fire Emblem GBA trilogy hacking

isn't as user friendly as Mario World hacking or SMBX episode making.

And the last time we planned something like that in like 2014 we were like

let's shove all of our self inserts and OCs into Fire Emblem 7 which. 1) ew lyn mode 2) we should never put the forum members as the central focus, it can be dicey if anyone turns out to be A Problem. Also no one really ever used FE7 editing tools, which were also super shit at the time

sorry for nerding out, turns out rpg maker gammaking turbonerd bullshit is supremely my thing. semper games (wait that old meme is from GamingW too??? wtf)

* - let's never do Aposke's idea for a VN, I'd much rather a comedic semi-affectionate parody VN involving some rando ABCD trying to date someone in the Demo family or smth, and probably getting badly maimed in the process, if we ever go down that route. I do think we should find out how to convert digital art to the PC-98 16 color quality if we do that, When In Rome:tm:. Calleoca could be a sort of Yasu from Portopia or Percy from Princess Tomato (she's like child/teen-coded I do not want her to be a route, I'm begging you with all my heart).
Image Image
Rixithechao

Post by Rixithechao »

I've joked a few times about like, Demo's (Carbon-) Dating Sim, or alternatively an otome game where the bachelors are throwing themselves at her and she's just completely uninterested/actively trying to avoid them so basically ASMBXT. And then someone actually made a non-cyclops version of the latter.

Best of luck with the RPG project, I remember the person who did the armkinesis AU started one but I don't think they ever got very far?

And god I wanted to say this so much in the Coming Up Next thread but I can't resist any longer. Someone remember to ask me about the Demo Plays A Role Game project at some point during the Paper Mario LP

Also

I know you didn't mean it that way but the stuff about stages is a heck of a thing to read when I'm running behind schedule for finishing the devkit of a collab that literally only has the one stage lmao

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Rixithechao wrote: 1 year ago

And god I wanted to say this so much in the Coming Up Next thread but I can't resist any longer. Someone remember to ask me about the Demo Plays A Role Game project at some point during the Paper Mario LP

what dose this maen,,,,,
Rixithechao wrote: 1 year ago Also

I know you didn't mean it that way but the stuff about stages is a heck of a thing to read when I'm running behind schedule for finishing the devkit of a collab that literally only has the one stage lmao

Bro (I think you're nb, though) just do what you can, this is just my nonsense sperging, to put it as bluntly and as offensively towards myself as I can.

I do want to try and help to revitalize the collab projects a bit on Talkhaus, even with the dead state of the forums, besides the SMBX effortposting. Tangy does want to do more simple SMBX projects, so that is a perfect excuse for me to practice with SMBX2 later down the road. I would like to help with further A_XT projects too, but I need to learn Lua and such first (no spriting or music talent).

I'm also seeing a lot of A2XT2 and what is planned for A3XT with Godot and all and, as much as I expect the game to be Perfectly Fine regardless, I worry about it simply being too much for most casual collabers to have a hand in, due to the increased focus in high quality tech and fully custom resources. Pardon the massive rudeness, it's just something that's on my mind. I'm honestly super worried about telling you and Holo [sic] abt this because it feels hella assholish.

I hope future collabs continue to be perfectly accessible for normies who cannot code their way out of a paper bag, but I hope we can try to keep a lid on the scale/scope creep next time, for further A_XT efforts, speaking as someone with no say in the matter. Though, I almost want to make more custom bosses for AAT through practicing with my own "Brutal Mario/SMW Yeah!! bootleg" hack, but I don't even know if I'll finish the final boss. I did find a Silver Will MIDI at a shady as heck Chinese site, though, so even if we use a Bowser resprite, we should be good to go, just need to hack Bowser a bit so the music doesn't get interrupted during attack pattern changes.

The site wasn't too sussy, it's just that its embedded MIDI player wanted to get data from my devices? Like, I absolutely refused. Other than that it's just a general MIDI dumping ground for probably one person. I basically just googled "Silver Will 軌跡 MIDI".

Again, my apologies for the crassness. I know I'm overstepping a fuckton of boundaries by saying that, so. My apologies

Let's spread the joy of funny cyclops all around the world, okay?

Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

oh yeah also. making an action battle system in 2k3 seems to be almost universally agreed to be a fucking garbage idea by the people at rpg maker dot net, and i don't blame them, making any original system in 2k and 2k3 is kind of a waste of time and usually doesn't work very well, so you might as well do it for the sake of effortposting, like my friend erato does.

im probably gonna give it a shot, but if i can't make it play well (i'll ask people on rmn and discordhaus to test it), i'll try like vx ace? or just make it a gimmicky turn based affair. it's really not a huge deal, i just want to make something as poorly as possible (active time battle? as if)

it's really not a serious effort, otherwise i'd just use godot

i'd post this on rmn's discordt but i worry that people on there would be fucking worried for my sanity (or think i'm being an abject moron, but the people there are generally pretty chill)
Image Image
Rixithechao

Post by Rixithechao »

Figure I should specify for any onlookers that Koba and I talked in Discord DM after their spoilerwall post and that I didn't take offense or anything, I just phrased my second spoilertag really poorly :sanaeko:

Also @ Koba I forgot to mention this in this thread (but I think I mentioned this elsewhere recently) but an old rm2k(3?) Link's Awakening remake demo was one of my early influences for trying to push the tech envelope with niche engines like RPG Maker and SMBX. If that other Zelda fangame isn't enough you could probably steal techniques from this one, which... oh jeez I don't remember the version I played getting as far as the Moldorm fight, I am very curious how that's handled

http://www.pyxosoft.com/forums/index.php?topic=3.0

KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Yeah I found this in one of the "ABS is stinkyy" threads, but it seems people are much more chill about it now compared to the year of our lord 2015. But I also mentioned on the discord that I'm open to learning good engines like Godot so. I just wanna mess with RPG Maker because it's a literal meme. Jank is Talkhaus Quality:tm: so oh well! If I git gud enough I could also make a Tactics Ogre-alike on Godot

to go with Catabo's FE8 hack

Tactics Ogre has some Japanese hacks but I don't think they really edit maps, it's mostly just changing graphics, text, and ASM code, since they mostly work with hex editors and tables.
Image Image
Catabo
:3
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Catabo »

KobaBeach wrote: 1 year agoThis one is probably spoilers for ronco so Do Not Look but,

Catabo was planning a Fire Emblem 8 hack project after AAT since that's his main area of expertise

, but I don't think he's making it a full on collab either, maybe just partially, and I absolutely understand, especially since like

Fire Emblem GBA trilogy hacking

isn't as user friendly as Mario World hacking or SMBX episode making.
i guess i'll just put the whole post in a spoiler click-to-expand rigmarole???
My current plan is to throw together something barebones to begin with and then invite people to contribute to it. If no one likes the idea or can contribute, whatever, i can work on the barebones game bit by bit and maybe release it or just let it peter out when i get bored. If people are on board, great! we'll fill in as much as we can and get rid of whatever cruft is left after that (e.g. i make 20 chapters' worth of template, people make five chapters, i add five more and get rid of the rest of the template chapters and we end up with a nice little ten-chapter game).

My current plan is to start after AAT, but I am in no rush to get started. I might start it this year, next year, never, whenever i get bored, etc. We'll see how i feel.
None of this post is really anything new; i just felt like i should post it on the talkhaus proper rather than leave all my thoughts in Discord conversations.
Hi YouTube peeps! Want a cozier, chiller community that actually feels like a discussion instead of shouting into an endless void?
Consider posting on the talkhaus too! :catplanet:
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

slept through most of a day then went back to bed a few hours later alhamdullilah

Catabo wrote: 1 year ago i guess i'll just put the whole post in a spoiler click-to-expand rigmarole???
My current plan is to throw together something barebones to begin with and then invite people to contribute to it. If no one likes the idea or can contribute, whatever, i can work on the barebones game bit by bit and maybe release it or just let it peter out when i get bored. If people are on board, great! we'll fill in as much as we can and get rid of whatever cruft is left after that (e.g. i make 20 chapters' worth of template, people make five chapters, i add five more and get rid of the rest of the template chapters and we end up with a nice little ten-chapter game).

My current plan is to start after AAT, but I am in no rush to get started. I might start it this year, next year, never, whenever i get bored, etc. We'll see how i feel.
None of this post is really anything new; i just felt like i should post it on the talkhaus proper rather than leave all my thoughts in Discord conversations.
do it if u want..

i'm down for learning how fire gaymblem works to make chapters

Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

my ex just dumped a "favorite pokemon characters tierlist" on tiermaker on my dms and i literally did not know who half these characters were because i don't play stupid baby pokemon games for the story so i just picked them on the basis of them being attractive men
Image Image
raekuul
2 Nephi 2:25-27
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by raekuul »

concerns about a3mt's entry level gradually getting higher as time went on
that's why I jumped in as early as possible. I'm not expected to obey feature creep if my level's done before most of the features are added.
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

my fellow digimon faggots.

there is a pipismon
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

ladies and not ladies, i h ave the flues.

i also slept for like 24 hours yesterday and looking at the kirby café page on the kirby wikia this morning has successfully fooled me into making tomato sauce pasta with oregano and chopped onion for the first time in my life (my brother helped a bit)

also a bit of pesto and some bouillon, we almost forgot the sugar for the tomato sauce too

this almost makes up for waking up at like 2:10 am and being so anxious from sicc that i woke up my mom like the little pussy bitch i am. trying not to overexert myself by drawing men or non-men (i need to draw something else other than men) but i honestly wish i could
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

T he flues has mostly passed

Cleaned up my SMW folder yesterday and put both of the folders in one corresponding to my main SMW GitHub repo, it's more clutter, but I really only care about archival. I'll try to download and disassemble more ASM from hacks, SMWC and other SNES games and disassemblies (undocumented SNES games being mostly register and HDMA related affairs) to study and take notes from them, for my own partially QLDC, partially VIP, partially Brutal Mario, partially SMW Yeah, partially serious hack(s). ASMagician volunteered to help me with optimization and fixes for my own works.

Need to add more contest entries to my hack stockpile, though I don't want to sift through the boring parts of VLDC, fucking miss me with that shit, that contest is boring enough already. VLDC will be useful for learning how to make insane semi-LM-only graphical stuff like This Thing Idol And Squirrelyman Did.

I might not do the AAT final boss, but if the end date passes and there's nothing to show for it, I'll give it another go next collab with extra practice. Bowser's always a good fight, so!

---------------------------------------

Also spent part of this afternoon making 8 way pixel by pixel movement in RPG Maker 2003 (Steam release) for the ASMT Action RPG fangame I kind of want to poop out. Still plotting out specifications. I'm gonna see how making enemies work with pixel based movement and make them function as map enemies, compares to making them work with four way tile based movement. Giving the enemies a movement disadvantage can be a plus and having a bunch of pictures serving as pixel based movement actors can be a nightmare to wrangle and a pain for performance (though I wonder if most PCs haven't gotten past that, though there /are/ people who play on phones and such with EasyRPG).

Need to figure out an attack method, I'm gonna practice by coding the one in yado.tk (Japanese warning!) and studying it to figure out how to make something closer to Terranigma, making sure to have a good hitbox. So far planned characters might just be a sort of Jonathan/Charlotte from Castlevania system with Demo and... Maybe Gomez from the Runtime Package but as a fat ugly ABCD? Sorry, he's just super cute and the VIPRPG crew have turned him into a huge gay joke. He could be mostly a Capt. Murasa and May reference. As well as one or two interlude sections with Iris and maybe another character as her backup.

I'm just gonna be ready to cut things if something is too much to make work and avoid too much scope creep, I definitely do not want a 20 hour epic, something on the scale of Arc the Lad or Undertale (under 10 hours) would be better.

If I can figure out how Relics Walker and other RM2k/2k3 ARPGs on Freem and Free Game Mugen work (RW's variables don't display properly on Steam 2003, need to get out my RPG Advocate (lol phylomortis) translation copy and run it through Locale Emulator), I'll study those too.

I'll probably also make the maps segmented like Relics Walker to avoid overwhelming the engine and myself, possibly. I'd have to figure out pixel based camera scrolling otherwise, which I wouldn't mind to do but.

Special shout outs to this subpage in this barely functional website (sad, I wanted to see further pro tips) for giving me the idea to use two separate key input variables, one for up and down, and one for left and right, in order to do eight way movement. Should have thought of that. I'm terrible at programming! (eventing isn't really programming but you get what I mean)

I'm gonna get basic gameplay done (a simple attack, and an enemy that only moves) before putting a proof of concept out there on my site. Will try to make a back up on github too as I work on it, need to figure out the gitignore so other people's games don't get on there. RMN /is/ there, but later. This is a talkhaus brand project.

Disk Poppy (he's currently in therapy, for lack of a better term) expected my first cutscene to be a weird parallax thing with mountains and... I might be able to do that with RM2003's absurd image layer priority options, might make Demo (currently Alex from the RTP) an event actor in that cutscene though. Might have to stack two events on each other depending on how huge Demo's sprite is.

Chaoxys and Rixi are not to do sprites for it for now, they're way too busy and I don't want to put extra shit in their plates.

---------------------------------------

Lastly, I just want to say that I've added a goddamn Data East character to my Pokédex of fictional men I'm thirsty for (not like Mizoguchi wasn't there already, what are you talking about /s), huge guys with messy hair/dreads and/or messy beards are friends made of love and care.

Also man this song fucks. Miss Congeniality aired again tonight for like the 2nd time in 2023 alone, but also I like early 2000s latin schlock, it is *björk voice* very gay
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

rapidly becoming immune to furry art because so much of it doesn't tickle my fancy anymore, plus no one really does the characters i like in bara, so im trying to flex on everyone by taking art, reference and anatomy and whatnot studies super seriously to make good fucking art for myself and my friends and family, sfw and nsfw (nsfw is not for family or half of my friends obv). This Is It Luigi

im still gonna take like 12 years before i get to null-ghost quality. need to study writing too

also downloaded some isometric grid based movement template for godot, will study, comment and try to turn it into 2d ff tactics when im feeling capable, it'll be mirrored into github when i remember to do so, so if anyone needs it for their own terrible purposes that are just as bad as mine. there is also this which ebon ju used to make their wakka tactics shitpost game but i don't feel like testing the trial version to see how much it sucks, no money rn

p.s. i dont know if the kowabana videos are culturally appropriative or not but they can be really fucking funny at times. love horror-adjacent bullshit

i need to finish go go ackman 1 already. also i feel a deep kinship with the doll mask fetishist/cosplayer/shitposter/asshole 50yo
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

continued from the shoutbox because Fuck Waiting Five Minutes
yeah i just dont want to debate every single one of my opinions because that drains me like hell. i just don't like megaman 1 and 3 at all past the first 6/8 robot master stages. not sure about powered up, it at least has a level editor and that's my shit
EllenHouraisan wrote:pingue
if we're talking rating the pre-mof windows touhous then in > pcb > eosd and im not just saying this because my ex fucking hates eosd its just generally very mid and you can't play stage 6 on easy without using external tools, working designs thunderforce v localization moment.

i cannot rate pofv because im not comparing ZUNkle star sprites to dodonpachi for people who watch slice of life anime, it's apples to oranges (as opposed to daioujou onwards which are dodonpachi for paedophiles, they still own tho. im leinyan/ray'n irl but longhener is my fucking wife)
Image Image
EllenHouraisan
Cat llama enthusiast
First name: Iris
Pronouns: she/her

Post by EllenHouraisan »

PCB > EoSD > IN for me. There's a variety of reasons, but I mostly don't like the way IN controls, it's too stiff. And it has the weakest soundtrack of the three imo (it's still very very good, but not AS good).

PoFV I have a soft spot for because I like the phantasmagoria games, but it's hard to compare to the others. I wish ZUN would make a new one (but that would require effort, ohohoho~).

Something something easy modo.
:trans_pride: :bi_pride:
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

microsoft zune will never make a good game
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

yo it was my tenth year ont alkhouse

when do i gain access to the hidden retirement home subforum
Image Image
camwoodstock
raocow play floigan brothers on dreamcast
First name: Cam & Tori
Pronouns: her/him

Post by camwoodstock »

ellen and kobabeach asked for an explanation for an offhanded comment we made in the shoutbout, so uh, a brief tangent of sorts: people who have been on the internet for a substantial enough period of time (namely the late 2000s/early 2010s) might remember the bacon craze. y'know, shit like reddit "when does the narwhal bacon" or epic meal time or those weird bacon flavored foods and that weird period of time where people thought a photoshop of bacon-flavored coca cola must be real. you might also have noticed, or at the very least you realize now, that it all ended VERY abruptly, right?

so uh. it turns out a large part of why that 2010s turn-of-the-decade bacon craze happened was, to some degree, astroturfing; it started as early as the 90s (of all times) with a bunch of restaurants effectively being bribed into making bacon-related foods, which basically got the ball rolling until a bunch of 90s kids old enough to remember the new bacon foods started being online, and with just that little push from the internet, combined with them still having quite a bit of bacon surplus, we got the abrupt rise of bacon in the late 2000s-early 2010s. and thus, we got stuff like epic meal time, or reddit catchphrase.

tl;dr a bacon surplus in 1992 ended up butterfly effecting into a regrettable social media catchphrase
"dingus prime, the alpha and omega of utter spoons"
~camwoodstock | she/he (genderfluid) | :bi_pride: :genderfluid_pride: | &: Tori (she/her) | The Wall of Turner
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

anything with the name epic is almost always the fucking worst. maybe except epic mickey

anyway here's the shitty gawker article i mentioned, have fun dying

here's another article on the burger king one btw it's super funny, i just really like reading about bad fast food ideas and insane lore (not like mascots i mean like insane shit they did in the past) in my spare time
Image Image