(shouting)

The Haus of Talk Thread

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Bean
Yep.

Re: Twitter Thread

Post by Bean »

I signed that after adding in a paragraph of my own.

Also, I think I knew this day would come on my Mega Man-heavy YouTube channel, but I think it's time to make a change for the best.
Sorel
In the shadows
First name: Alexander
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Sorel »

Happy day of the fools
Former active member, yearly lurker now.
Rixithechao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODxOghVmko
First name: Mack
https://rixithechao.talkhaus.com/

Post by Rixithechao »

oh man japril staples

time to put out a super-rushed thing I clearly threw together on a moment's notice and try to pass it off as some big clever scheme I'd been planning for the last few weeks
Delightful Adventure Enhanced is out now!

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
Pikabread
we're gonna talk about e
First name: lily
Pronouns: she/her/xe/xem

Post by Pikabread »

I wanted to make a video with facerig as a faux facecam, claiming to play some super popular game while cycling through various footage of steam games I own and complaining that the game sucks to various companies none of which made it

unfortunately, ultimately I didn't have the time

also I have my first day of work this morning, I'm both excited and very stressed !
No Lynch
Pronouns: she

Post by No Lynch »

I was contemplating trying out something for the Day of All Fools, but…

Too tired overall these past few days to cobble anything together.
ohmato
hey idiot

Post by ohmato »

two tired overalls
freakin whatzit
welcome to th :|
First name: alex
Pronouns: they or she

Post by freakin whatzit »

i'm a cool person! haha april fools, i suck.
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!
Lunikyuu
I forgot what I was going to put here after MaGL X3

Post by Lunikyuu »

Happy April 2nd everyone!!!!
tangy
🍊
Pronouns: any

Post by tangy »

I do coke
So i can work longer
So i can earn more
So i can do more coke
raocow wrote:I am being shot at, and I am being advertised petrol at the same time. We must be in America.
momo

Post by momo »

i'm really tired of the bullshit that is romance so i guess i'll join the aro club
docopoper
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla non pharetra enim, nec maximus odio.
First name: Shane Farrell
Pronouns: they/he

Post by docopoper »

I need to lose some momentum. I never thought accelerating my life too much would be a problem, but I guess that's the sort of problem you can run into from the end of college onwards. Going this fast has taken all the fun out of game development. I'm probably going to take some time off to find myself again before going back to working.

I just thought I'd offer my reflections in case anybody else ends up in the same situation as me at some point.
The first thing I would do with infinite power would be to make myself a cave where I could look at my shadow forever.

Image <- Go team Yeah Doctor Shemp.!
Image <- That's everyone being nice to me. ^^

I made a game called Utter Confusion! Play it! :D
It's a lot of fun and has been incredibly popular at every indie game dev party I've brought it to.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

I won my silly little NCAA bracket tournament thing with some friends. No reward, but it's always nice to finish above the one dude that makes his bracket by simulating Fire Pro Wrestling matches.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

I really never know what I'm "supposed" to think when I remember the fact that my "only" friend abandoned me over and over and over again. I always feel extreme amounts of guilt for even daring to have an emotion about it. Due to all the paranoia about wondering about what the fuck they wanted me to do about that. If I'm sad I feel clingy and horrible, if I'm angry I feel abusive and horrible.

I still don't really know if this time was an accident or not but again, I'm really not eager to find out the answer, so it'll probably always be a mystery to me.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
raekuul
D&C 112:13
First name: Pokota

Post by raekuul »

Leet wrote:I really never know what I'm "supposed" to think when I remember the fact that my "only" friend abandoned me over and over and over again. I always feel extreme amounts of guilt for even daring to have an emotion about it. Due to all the paranoia about wondering about what the fuck they wanted me to do about that. If I'm sad I feel clingy and horrible, if I'm angry I feel abusive and horrible.
Okay, no. It's not your fault that they abandoned you - it's theirs. It's not wrong to feel sad or angry about it. Bottling up your emotions and feeling nothing will do you more damage in the long run because it means you're not repairing the damage.

You're only clingy if you're actually being clingy.
You're only abusive if you're actually being abusive.
You're only horrible if you're actually being horrible.
Do not for one second think that because you have emotions that you are actually being a bad person. What counts isn't how we feel, but what we do because of how we feel.
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
Leet

Post by Leet »

Ostensibly I know that, but even now my first thought is what they want me to think. And I really think they want me to not care.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
ohmato
hey idiot

Post by ohmato »

the bear is born anew
No Lynch
Pronouns: she

Post by No Lynch »

rip arabsalmon
Kuupa
That's me on the beat, btw [:
First name: Alex
Pronouns: the male ones

Post by Kuupa »

Had a super great time at a Sm4sh tourney last night. Managed to surprise myself by not drowning in pools, then knocking a pretty scary Lucario main into losers bracket. It might be time to become the Mewtwo main! Hoping to have some good replays from pools/bracket soon.
So here we are. Plays have been enacted. Empires have come and gone. The mightiest have passed away and withered, alike the least. Fires have burned, thousandfold. Yet, did not the great wind serenely continue its course? Does not the blackbird still sing its song? Does not the mistletoe still dwell in the oak's crown? Forgotten, what once has been told. Veiled, the words that once so rang out. Shrouded, like the larva in its cocoon. Let him hear it, who will.
tangy
🍊
Pronouns: any

Post by tangy »

but that name really does fit
raocow wrote:I am being shot at, and I am being advertised petrol at the same time. We must be in America.
cats-on-ice
Back from the grave

Post by cats-on-ice »

FRIDAY'S MY BIRTHDAY
18 SUCK A NOODLE YOU WEENIES
Image<--- I h8 u horikawa
ohmato
hey idiot

Post by ohmato »

QUIT STINKIN UP THE PLACE
MonkeyShrapnel
Poke a Man
First name: Brian

Post by MonkeyShrapnel »

I'm tired.
Uh...Do I just sign here? What do you mean it should be obvious? There are people in this world...well...a whole lot of people that can't follow basic instructions!

My silly "Collab" Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Theguyswho ... s/featured
(That means I'm the only person using it nowadays.)
momo

Post by momo »

hi could someone kindly drive over my skull with a train
Mata Hari
https://matahari.talkhaus.com/

Post by Mata Hari »

cats-on-ice wrote:
FRIDAY'S MY BIRTHDAY
18 SUCK A NOODLE YOU WEENIES
Foetuses are banned from the talkhaus
Leet

Post by Leet »

Leet wrote:I still don't really know if this time was an accident or not but again, I'm really not eager to find out the answer, so it'll probably always be a mystery to me.
oh no im asking . either my life will significantly improve or decline due to the outcome of this event