(shouting)

The Haus of Talk Thread

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Dizzybelle
Barrel!
First name: (◕ v ◕✿)
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Twitter Thread

Post by Dizzybelle »

theres a whole lot of neutrals going on here
i did it and got Neutral Good

not enough of us are willing to murder everyone, it seems
ImageImageImage
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Here is my result.

You Are:

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Evil ---- X (1)

Guess that sounds right.
jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Post by jayScribble »

So I did the questionnaire:
You Are:

Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXX (5)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Also: What have I done? I was just sharing my observation.
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Post by Gardenolva »

I tried the thing you guys just did:
You Are:

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
Mata Hari
https://matahari.talkhaus.com/

Post by Mata Hari »

I am Truly Outrageous, Truly Truly Truly Outrageous
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

How are such an overwhelming amount of you neutral? Lol.
jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Post by jayScribble »

Alice wrote:How are such an overwhelming amount of you neutral? Lol.
Probably that "Evil" people would more likely wouldn't be here anymore due to moderation, and "Good" people would have better things to do than to browse a forum about a guy on the internet.

Thus, we're in the middle of the road. No real extremes here (yet).
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:
Sturg
Gets his freak on with VGM
First name: sturgyman

Post by Sturg »

chaotic neutral neat-ooo
ImageImage
Image ImageImage
RIP FISH NIPPLE BANNER
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

turns out that most people aren't stereotypes and so always end up roughly in the middle of some spectrum, thus the overwhelming amount of 'neutral' people.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

I'm stereotypical ;__;
(Formerly Jayoshi)
Learning-Timebuster
First name: Lυka
Pronouns: xe or she

Post by Learning-Timebuster »

oh look first one with this alignment so far
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)
"i like bugs"
t
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

Alice wrote:Edit: Also how the hell would a true neutral paladin even work? Actually a chaotic monk also doesn't work according to D&D's rules. Both monks and paladins have to be lawful with paladins in particular being lawful good only iirc.
Looking at it on the Internet, it looks like 5e did away with hard alignment requirements for classes. Neutral and evil paladins are possible now, but still more rare due to story reasons.
raekuul
D&C 112:13
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by raekuul »

On the alignment quiz alone, True Neutral.
Detailed Results:
Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XX (2)

On the Character quiz, Neutral Good Human Ranger/Sorcerer (2/1)
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 8
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXXXX (6)
Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Cleric ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Fighter --- XXXXXXXX (8)
Monk ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Rogue ----- XX (2)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

What I do when I put together campaigns is instead of Good or Evil, I do Selfless and Selfish - they're close enough to how 3e explained alignments, and it gives me the full field of nine while still allowing me to keep Evilness out of the hands of the players. I also keep tabs on actions and motivations, so players do find that their alignments wander as the campaign progresses. I generally only penalize for acts of Actual Evil.
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

Willhart wrote:Looking at it on the Internet, it looks like 5e did away with hard alignment requirements for classes. Neutral and evil paladins are possible now, but still more rare due to story reasons.
I can understand why they'd want fewer limits on being classes such as paladins or monks but with very few exceptions none of those other alignments actually make sense. I could potentially see paladin being expanded a little to all extreme alignments or something though technically they should still have different names and definitely some variance in abilities. Kinda like how 3.5e had paladins in the PHB and in the DMG there was the blackguard class for fallen paladins who had become lawful evil. (Or it might have been any evil, I forget the exact details at the moment.)

For something like monks though limiting it to only lawful makes the most sense though because everything the monk class is based on centers around discipline and following strict codes. Although even there in 3.5e they actually changed one of the subtypes of monk to be chaotic. I think it was the drunken master. Their version of the drunken master was pretty different than what it actually is in reality though. In 3.5e it actually relied on utilizing alcohol and drunkenness while in reality that stuff is just based off some of the movements people make while drunk.
Sorel
In the shadows
First name: Alexander
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Sorel »

Hm, got Neutral Good.

I expected something more... evil.
Former active member, yearly lurker now.
Maiku Wotaharu
Karaoke Enthusiast and Honorary Armless Bipedal Cycloptic Demon
First name: You'll figure it out.

Post by Maiku Wotaharu »

dr_kraid wrote:I am Truly Outrageous, Truly Truly Truly Outrageous
Funny, you seemed like a Misfit to me...
The best part of waking up is...knowing where you are.

FINALLY, SOME MOSTS USERBARS!
Wolfolotl
cryptid
First name: ovid
Pronouns: xe/xem/xyr

Post by Wolfolotl »

did the character class thing and I'm a little peeved because I wanna be a mage of some sort. why can't I be a maaaaaaaaaaaage

You Are A:

Chaotic Neutral Human Paladin/Ranger (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Paladins- Paladins take their adventures seriously, and even a mundane mission is, in the heart of the paladin, a personal test an opportunity to demonstrate bravery, to learn tactics, and to find ways to do good. Divine power protects these warriors of virtue, warding off harm, protecting from disease, healing, and guarding against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing wounds or curing diseases, and also use it to destroy evil. Experienced paladins can smite evil foes and turn away undead. A paladin's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. Many of the paladin's special abilities also benefit from a high Charisma score.

Secondary Class:
Rangers- Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Web page and journal code: Copy and paste the following:

<b>I Am A:</b> Chaotic Neutral Human Paladin/Ranger (1st/1st Level)
<br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
<b>Strength-</b>11<br>
<b>Dexterity-</b>13<br>
<b>Constitution-</b>10<br>
<b>Intelligence-</b>15<br>
<b>Wisdom-</b>16<br>
<b>Charisma-</b>12
<br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>Chaotic Neutral</b> A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.<br>
<br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
<br><br><u>Primary Class:</u><br><b>Paladins</b> take their adventures seriously, and even a mundane mission is, in the heart of the paladin, a personal test an opportunity to demonstrate bravery, to learn tactics, and to find ways to do good. Divine power protects these warriors of virtue, warding off harm, protecting from disease, healing, and guarding against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing wounds or curing diseases, and also use it to destroy evil. Experienced paladins can smite evil foes and turn away undead. A paladin's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. Many of the paladin's special abilities also benefit from a high Charisma score.
<br><br><u>Secondary Class:</u><br><b>Rangers</b> are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.
<br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:zybstrski@excite.com'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXXXX (6)
Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Cleric ---- XXXXXX (6)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Rogue ----- XX (2)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
:nb_pride:
Ometeotl

Post by Ometeotl »

You Are A:

True Neutral Elf Wizard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 10

Alignment:

Race:
Elves are known for their poetry, song, and magical arts, but when danger threatens they show great skill with weapons and strategy. Elves can live to be over 700 years old and, by human standards, are slow to make friends and enemies, and even slower to forget them. Elves are slim and stand 4.5 to 5.5 feet tall. They have no facial or body hair, prefer comfortable clothes, and possess unearthly grace. Many others races find them hauntingly beautiful.

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXX (4)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
Barbarian - XX (2)
Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Cleric ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Monk ------ XXXXXX (6)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Rogue ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
GlitchedGhost

Post by GlitchedGhost »

Took the character/class test, got true neutral human druid/ranger.

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 13

Alignment:

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

Secondary Class:
Rangers- Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXX (4)
Halfling - XXXXXX (6)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXXXX (6)
Cleric ---- XXXXXX (6)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Monk ------ XXXX (4)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Rogue ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
He captured!
raocow wrote:last night I had a dream where I finally understood what a 'birb' is, and turns out it's a collyflower
alleightbits
START PLAY!
First name: Brian
Pronouns: he/him

Post by alleightbits »

Lawful Neutral. Huh.
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

Neutral Good, funny I would've thought Chaotic Neutral

But apparently I was tied with Chaotic Good as well
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
No Lynch
Pronouns: she

Post by No Lynch »

Huh. True Neutral.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- (0)

Also, unrelated, I was looking through my various older Google Docs and was reminded that I wrote this set of Y.M.C.A. parody lyrics at some point in time. Interesting.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

I got Chaotic Neutral which is pretty much what I was on that last chart (never heard of rebel as an alignment)

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Edit: I'm also a Human (of course) Wizard

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - (0)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXXXXXX (8)
Cleric ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Monk ------ XXXXXX (6)
Paladin --- XXXXXX (6)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Rogue ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator
First name: Rena

Post by TaviTurnip »

First week of work/training will be wrapping up tomorrow and so far everything is peaches and rainbows. But I am a bad person who both already feels superior to like 95% of my classmates/co-workers and also can't stop having mildly inappropriate thoughts about someone who is friendly to me.

Mostly good news, anyways >~>
I regularly stream on Twitch! with other members of the talkhaus. Come watch Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 2PM for blind playthroughs and Pokémon and Touhou and stuff. Come hang out with us!
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

So someone made an iOS game, Skullgirls 2: Deadly Airport. And it's free...
I love when dumb crap like this pops up on iTunes.
"Zombie Goddess - Fantasy Apocalypse Game Attack Fight Slash Evil Slayer with Sword when Angry" is another good one. Sadly, that one eventually got its name shortened.