(shouting)

SORRY!!!

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
benzeenie
⊂二二二(*^ω^)二⊃

SORRY!!!

Post by benzeenie »

SORRY!!!

I did look for this place and even thought I'd found it for a moment! I think maybe there's trickery afoot! I think that someone swiped it out from under me, just as I was about to post!

Ok, sorry, here I go, in hope you let me off with this being my third post (as my first two are so earth shakingly good)

I'd tried to get into playing Bunnie Must Die quite a few times and did like the game, I just couldn't get into it myself for whatever reason. So, decided to try and find someone playing it on YT.

I'd seen a few video games with people talking over the top of them on YT before, but to be honest, although I might have seen- "Let's Play" in a YT title, I didn't really understand that was what one was- along with it's unwritten and unspoken laws and crazy littly fights between 'Let's Play-ers'

Thank god I found rao before some (most)- jeez, I've only been watching him 3 months or so and in that time, some, most of the other LP'ers I've tried out... WOW! There's no way I could have finished a whole ten mins of any of them bar one or two. Even when they weren't bad-mouthing one another, they spent the rest of the time spouting bad 4chan memes and I remember this one kid trying desperately to stop calling :"Chucks" "Charlies" That was so funny- I won't name or link though 'coz I don't want him e-beaten to within an inch of his e-life. Extra guy or not.

I hope to be here for a long time. (Here's where I kind of feel I should put aa smilie, but I don't like them, don't use 'em.)

Ok, I really am off to eat some food now. (I said it before, but this time, by Zeus I will make it so.)
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Re: SORRY!!!

Post by O-Card »

wait what is this thread about again
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
Falky
Space Mountain, Real World's Champion, WOOOOO etc
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Falky »

About 99.9% of Youtube LPs are terrible.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
maket000
:)

Post by maket000 »

Really, that high?
Happy Halloween!
Falky

Post by Falky »

Don't want to sound like an elitist, but watch some LPs on SA. Far superior.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
maket000

Post by maket000 »

Yeah i know, Slowbeef's and chip's are awesome,
You see, when i said
maket000 wrote:Really, that high?
I really meant to say,
maket000 wrote:Really, that low?
Didn't feel like editing it.
Happy Halloween!
RikunFrances
Mentally Ill
Pronouns: kunself/you

Post by RikunFrances »

You make me feel like poo when I realize I'm a terrible person for even trying to LP.
/wrists.
maket000

Post by maket000 »

You know way they say,
You can't make bad LPs if you don't LP at all!
Happy Halloween!
Dollop of Mayo

Post by Dollop of Mayo »

So I was reading this thread and I thought "wow, perhaps unicorns are real," and thus struck out to find proof (or lack thereof; I am rather open-minded about these sorts of things). And on the way I saw a horse, and that was close, but it didn't have the swirly unicorn horn so obviously it wasn't a unicorn because a horse sans horn is no unicorn at all, nosiree!

And so when I bought my train ticket for Nashville one of my friends says (this is the blonde one with the Winger t-shirt on) "hey do you think we should give Ortiz (as you'll recall the fellow with the distinctly ethnic name but with no trace of Latin blood in his veins -from his lips to God's mouth) another call before we head out? The train doesn't leave for another hour and he might have time to hoof it down ASAP and join us," but James says

You've had one of those moments where just positively everything is going wrong right (we all have; don't say you haven't. I can smell your lies.) Godzilla.
The nature of the signature is significant and natural.
http://dollopofmayo.tumblr.com/ - I put comics here because they demand it.
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

you perfectly conveyed my feelings

thank you siree
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
benzeenie
⊂二二二(*^ω^)二⊃

Post by benzeenie »

***edit***

I'm stupid, my name's benzeenie. Hi everyone!
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Is there any reason you changed your mind about having this in the introduction thread and making it its own instead?
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
benzeenie
⊂二二二(*^ω^)二⊃

Post by benzeenie »

Argumentable wrote:Is there any reason you changed your mind about having this in the introduction thread and making it its own instead?
No! Please put it there if you can. You don't know me well enough yet to reallise just how stupid I am. Sorry!

I think I first posted in the introduction thread, then got worried and thought I was supposed to start my own thread. Then got worried and shut myself in my wardrobe for a few hours while I calmed down.

Hmmm, I wonder if I can post a thread/reply on here without using the word "Sorry"?
Dollop of Mayo

Post by Dollop of Mayo »

I would not call you "stupid." I'd be more inclined to say that you have difficulty organizing your thoughts into a text format.
The nature of the signature is significant and natural.
http://dollopofmayo.tumblr.com/ - I put comics here because they demand it.
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

You did post it there first. Also too late to move it now there's all of these replies you're just going to have to live with the shame of doing something wrong
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

benzeenie might actually prove to be an interesting case, at least if you consider his responses so far. He seems pretty insecure and also lost, though that first impression is probably to blame on his incapability of conveying his throughts through text (as DancingMad suggested).

Alex-R would be overjoyed to do psychological interviews with this guy, but since he's not here anymore... Well, I don't know, I guess the thread is pretty pointless now?

Oh also, welcome, Benzeenie. (hey being the first one to actually greet him here)
maket000

Post by maket000 »

He also has a troubling tendency to bold and underline things.
Happy Halloween!
benzeenie
⊂二二二(*^ω^)二⊃

Post by benzeenie »

DancingMad wrote:you have difficulty organizing your thoughts into a text format.
What a nice way of putting it!
Argumentable wrote:You did post it there first. Also too late to move it now there's all of these replies you're just going to have to live with the shame of doing something wrong
Oh the shame!..
Aposke wrote:benzeenie might actually prove to be an interesting case, at least if you consider his responses so far. He seems pretty insecure and also lost, though that first impression is probably to blame on his incapability of conveying his throughts through text (as DancingMad suggested).

Alex-R would be overjoyed to do psychological interviews with this guy, but since he's not here anymore... Well, I don't know, I guess the thread is pretty pointless now?

Oh also, welcome, Benzeenie. (hey being the first one to actually greet him here)
It's like you've known me for years! Thanks for the greet.
maket000 wrote:He also has a troubling tendency to bold and underline things.
I'll admit I do do it a lot. But, "troubling"? Am I honestly troubling you? If that is the case, I can only apologise.
O-Card
what are you doing here

Post by O-Card »

I am a psychology major too, I can determine from this man's personality that he is british
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
maket000

Post by maket000 »

benzeenie wrote:
maket000 wrote:He also has a troubling tendency to bold and underline things.
I'll admit I do do it a lot. But, "troubling"? Am I honestly troubling you? If that is the case, I can only apologise.
It is quite troubling. I think you may have the rare disease, bolunderlitis!
Hope you get better
Happy Halloween!
Falky

Post by Falky »

O-Card wrote:I am a psychology major too, I can determine from this man's personality that he is british
I say, good sir, I am inclined to take umbrage at your outrageous stereotyping.

I'm from the north of England, we're pretty much a separate country anyway <_<
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

You should build a wall to seperate north from south
Yonowaaru

Post by Yonowaaru »

Better idea: Seperate east from west.
GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

South is better, go South!
Yaridovich

Post by Yaridovich »

I hear East has free cookies for everyone~