(shouting)

SORRY!!!

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
freelop

Re: SORRY!!!

Post by freelop »

North West has the best rollercoasters and waterslides.

So long as you can tolerate travelling through the rest of Blackpool.
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

freelop wrote:North West has the best rollercoasters and waterslides.

So long as you can tolerate travelling through the rest of Blackpool.
What are you talking about?, the south has Thorpe Park and Chessington. Clearly the best.
Falky
Space Mountain, Real World's Champion, WOOOOO etc
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Falky »

Nah, Blackpool is far superior because the Grand National is there. Wooden coasters are far better, steel ones are too smooth.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

but you have to pay for each ride, and they're not even that good compared to todays standards.
benzeenie
⊂二二二(*^ω^)二⊃

Post by benzeenie »

Argumentable wrote:You should build a wall to seperate north from south
we actually have a wall round our city! It get's locked at nine ot ten at night to keep out the Welsh!!!

It's from Roman times, so there are quite a few escape routes and more history than you could shake a stick at.
benzeenie
⊂二二二(*^ω^)二⊃

Post by benzeenie »

Argumentable wrote:You should build a wall to seperate north from south
We actually have do have a wall round our city! It get's got a thick wooden door that's locked at nine or ten by some old guy to keep the Welsh out!!! (He may or not just be mad , but I think the council do pay him for it... I think so anyway.)

It's from Roman times, so there are quite a few escape routes and more history than you could shake a stick at.[/quote]

If you haven't been to Chester, you should! It's nice! Most of the people there are pretty nice.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Here is a video that may help you with your stay at talkhaus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCJTMkHHoOA
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Falky
Space Mountain, Real World's Champion, WOOOOO etc
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Falky »

rubberfishy wrote:but you have to pay for each ride
They haven't made you do that for years. If you're only planning on going on one ride, yeah, you pay for that, but if you're having a day there or whatever you buy a wristband, which gives you unlimited rides. Not sure how long they've had the wristband system, but I first went for my ninth birthday and they had it then. That was almost ten years ago.

rubberfishy wrote:they're not even that good compared to todays standards.
Subjective, I suppose. Personally, I like a ride to feel a bit unsafe, and while I do enjoy being turned upside down and whatnot, I prefer getting a lot of airtime. Also, there aren't many coasters more violent than the Wild Mouse nowadays.

Most of England is south-east to me anyway.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
benzeenie
⊂二二二(*^ω^)二⊃

Post by benzeenie »

ALTON TOWERS! ALTON TOWERS! ALTON TOWERS!

It's the best! And I hear that if you stop off for a bit in the tiny town/village and make friends with the local kids- you can all get in for freee! ("So I hear... For the benefit of all tapes and recording devices.)

:D
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

The company that my dad works for once rented out Alton Towers for a day and had it open to employees and their families only. on top of that they held a concert their.
Because everyone was at the concert there was no queues and I rode the same rollercoaster 5 times in a row.

That was quite a good day. [/mylifeisawesome]
morsel/morceau

Post by morsel/morceau »

My Alton Towers story.

I was walking through that place where the pagoda is (is that still there?) with my family (I was quite young, ~9 or something), and I was walking a bit back from everyone else when I overheard this man and woman I didn't know talking, and they used a word I didn't know, so I shouted forward to my mum "Mum! What's a shag?" and everyone froze and turned round to look at me and I realised I'd said something wrong so I enjoyed the moment and continued "That man said did she want to go into the bushes for a shag" and I got a row about it.

Well, that was my story.
dont wanna jihad no more